Closed Thread

Reload Thread: BEWARE BIGsherm7272

blackdragonx118 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BEWARE BIGsherm7272

sent him money for a camera on a monday. thursday, which is enough time to xfer the money out, he tells me he dropped it on monday, and had already spent the money. he said he would pay me back in a week, and now, hes disappeared. be warned.

this deal was made over on ROE.

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: BEWARE BIGsherm7272

that *****

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

talk about broke roachin *** niqqa

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

creater is offline plantain man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the f ucking guy is a scammer...

I bought a camera he had on here for sale from him about 2 weeks ago...he was supposed to ship it out on a monday...monday went by...until the next friday i heard from him and he told me he dropped it...and he would send me my money back on monday....monday came and he said he had some troubles and that he would send it on friday...well its saturday night and i havent heard from the guy...

but im an easy goin guy...i simply want my money back...and i have all of our pm's still stored...if i dont get word from him...ima either turn it legal...since i have proof of sending money and not recieving an item...and then just kick some a$$

Bought from: IS_250, nismos14, chaunb3400, tweet02, dadon, IonSQL, lslugz, dye4metal, RetroAudioinc

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

doesnt anyone on here has this guys ###...call and see if he's alive and probably cuss his ***

Bought from: IS_250, nismos14, chaunb3400, tweet02, dadon, IonSQL, lslugz, dye4metal, RetroAudioinc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ah this is great...this guy scammed me out of $120 bucks and now i have to repay the person i was buying the camera for with my $$$...nothing ***** more than having to shoot a hundred bucks for nothing...

this guy should die slowly from a good ole fashion prison rape

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry dudes, drugs got ahold of me. What else more can I say. If you are going to take legal action you wont get ****. My uncle is the senior partner in the big lawfirm and will **** you up. And if anone wants to take a trip down here, I am more than willing to **** you up , ppv charges apply. So come on down creater.....oh yea thats right you dont live in the US LAWLZ Fial. U got ****ed. end of story. you want my #? By the time I get through with you, you will commit suicide. so **** off foriegn *****

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eL_wEEnIe View Post
    talk about broke roachin *** niqqa
    LOL pretty much. I did him dirty. It was fun. **** drugs, they get you everytime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGsherm7272 View Post
    Sorry dudes, drugs got ahold of me. What else more can I say. If you are going to take legal action you wont get ****. My uncle is the senior partner in the big lawfirm and will **** you up. And if anone wants to take a trip down here, I am more than willing to **** you up , ppv charges apply. So come on down creater.....oh yea thats right you dont live in the US LAWLZ Fial. U got ****ed. end of story. you want my #? By the time I get through with you, you will commit suicide. so **** off foriegn *****
    \\
    even though your uncle is a fake member of a fake law firm. He wont be able to do anything about you. And by the way. Enjoy your last few minutes on this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HMMMM

* Afboy143 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * BIGsherm7272 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * Doingstuffwell 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * drivingreckless 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * JustStoppingBy 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * KyleBechtold 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * pimpedout97x 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorstEnemy453 View Post
    HMMMM

* Afboy143 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * BIGsherm7272 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * Doingstuffwell 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * drivingreckless 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * JustStoppingBy 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * KyleBechtold 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * pimpedout97x 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Really? wow.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread