Reload Thread: DTBROWN fix this issue!

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Re: DTBROWN fix this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post
    OOOOOOOH, you got me there! Don't trip over your own ego when you go out the door in the morning to your job at McDonald's.
    who the hell said i worked

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corpserodeo666 View Post
    So let me get this straight when you got it the cone wasn't cracked and it seemed fine? Because when I looked at the speaker the 1st thing I saw was the cracked cone. I mean how much shittier was his packing job then yours? So far to me its sounds like YOU are just overflowing with ****. I just had to come back and post that one thing that just totally bit you in the ***. The one thing that you posted.

But I have been known to be full of **** if you really want to see my personal Information and my feedback records. Ill PDF them to you. Along with my tax id so you can check to see if I'm in good standings with the state. Thank You.
    This is so five minutes ago for me it’s insane. I'm out if this for good now.

PS. Everyone on here and other forums respects Jeff for being an honest seller and an honest individual so that’s why you are being attacked for your BULLSHIT!!!
    I already posted exactly how his mids were packaged. If you can't see that it's a ****** job, then I would hope that people wouldn't buy from you either. I would never let anything leave my house for shipment in that condition.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etznova View Post
    so where are the pic's when you received them then

did i miss them I want to see all four with no cracks in your possession
    I didn't take pics because he never asked for them, but God ****it I sure as HELL would have taken them if I knew it was going to turn into this huge fiasco. In fact, I thought to myself that I should have taken a video when I opened the box, I am kicking myself in the *** for not trusting my gut instinct and doing that. You can be sure that I will do that from now on so I have proof!

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

etznova is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he said she said you being the she

show us some dam picks when they where in your possession all four of them with no cracked cones and this can be settled

99 Ext. Cab Sonoma
    Sub: 2- DD 9515 in 10cubes no wall
    Sub Amp:Stetsom 4K2D
    Midbass: AA carbon fiber mid
    midrange: 4" Tang Band
    Tweet: Seas
    Powered by: Memphis 3004

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

whats funny is your still crying over money isnt the 1st of the month on saturday payday is on its way good eats are coming

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    whats funny is your still crying over money isnt the 1st of the month on saturday payday is on its way good eats are coming
    WTF are you talking about? Put the crack pipe down already, ****

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

WTF are you talking about? Put the crack pipe down already, ****
    dont play stupid now

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO

BoomEnt is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The cracked cone obviously occured AFTER Jeff got it back. Yeah, I'll say it, I believe they physically damaged it so they could make a claim on it. Because it wasn't cracked here and I know MY PACKING JOB WAS **** GOOD. Can't you read English? What did I post that you can't understand???
    are you stupid? Why would he crack a cone on a speaker that cant be claimed. You shipped them usps with no insurance. You had the oppurtunity to do that, and sounds like that is something that you would do.

How many times do we have to tell you Jeff is a straight up guy. He doesnt do shady things like that. I think after all the people posting on here, you would get that idea.

Currently:
    2008 Nissan Xterra
    2 - Digital Design 9515g
    1 - Stetsom 4k2d

2005 Street Max 1-2 4th Place Winner 155.7db
    2005 Meca M3 Winner 161.7db but then DQ
    Former MECA Modified 3 World Record Holder 158.8 dB

etznova is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't take pics because he never asked for them, but God ****it I sure as HELL would have taken them if I knew it was going to turn into this huge fiasco. In fact, I thought to myself that I should have taken a video when I opened the box, I am kicking myself in the *** for not trusting my gut instinct and doing that. You can be sure that I will do that from now on so I have proof!
    so you expect us to take your word who joined here what a few months ago over a well established member who has no reason to scam over something so petty. I mean come on I bought a Z1 from him that he was selling for friend it fried upon hook up. To keep his great reputation he shelled out the three hundred dollars out of his own pocket to fix it cause his buddy wanted nothing to do with it.

I find it very hard to take your word over his.

99 Ext. Cab Sonoma
    Sub: 2- DD 9515 in 10cubes no wall
    Sub Amp:Stetsom 4K2D
    Midbass: AA carbon fiber mid
    midrange: 4" Tang Band
    Tweet: Seas