Reload Thread: DTBROWN fix this issue!

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DTBROWN fix this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by etznova View Post
    well you are still a fairly new member here on the forum so i would have asked for you to ship first two. Not to mention if you had bought the new from an online retailer they would have told you the same thing.
    I wouldn't have minded shipping first if he was refunding me HALF of what I paid. That would have been fair, but that's not what he offered.

As of now the deal is that I will close the dispute (which I did), and he will refund me $50. Then I will ship him the pair of mids back. I will only be down 15 bucks from what I think is right, but if that's all I've lost then I will be happy.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This could have all been taken care of Via PM. Id be a little POed if someone was running my name through the mud for no reason. Sometime I check my PM;s on my phone but its hard to respond so I do it when I get to a computer. Ever think that was the case?

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol Louisiana_CRX dodges pm's when your trying to trade **** with him lol. Some people dont notice they have a pm. Ive gone days before realizing i had some. Give him a lil bit.

jmanpc is offline CA.com Nostalgist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I'd say the magnet shifted and pinched the coil into place.

2007 Red Ford Focus ZX4 SE
    - Clarion DXZ955MC -
    - MB Quart RSD216 - 2 MB Quart RWE-354 in 4 cubic feet sealed -
    - MB Quart DSC4125 - Audiopipe AP1500.1D - Optima Blue Top -

Team High Sexage

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    This could have all been taken care of Via PM. Id be a little POed if someone was running my name through the mud for no reason. Sometime I check my PM;s on my phone but its hard to respond so I do it when I get to a computer. Ever think that was the case?
    Um, I did pm him and he iggied it as far as I'm concerned. He knew there was an issue, so he knew to respond. He gets online later than I do so I usually get his pm's in the morning. I'm not dragging his name through the mud. And this thread is definitely NOT for no reason. I simply stated the facts. I made an agreement with him that will close this whole deal out. I'm still not happy about it...he is still getting over on me. But I can live with that if he holds up the agreement.

If the tables were turned, I wouldn't have a reason to be mad if the other person started a thread like this about me. He chose to dispute that the mid is not functioning, I have more than enough refs on this forum and ebay, etc, and he is the one who chose to not return my pm's.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Furthermore, this thread was to document that there is an existing issue. I did that because I got the vibe that he was going to just dodge the whole issue. Not a good feeling. As long as he holds up his word, no harm done and it's forgotten.

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately sometimes you have to apply pressure to get things done. Dont know why it needs to come to that

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annarbor84 View Post
    Unfortunately sometimes you have to apply pressure to get things done. Dont know why it needs to come to that
    Exactly. I'm glad someone else gets it besides me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like he will keep his word on the agreement, so it's looking pretty good for right now. I was a little pissed in the beginning, but I'm happy for the moment...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I received my refund of $50 today, so I will ship the pair of mids back tomorrow if I'm able (I have a class after work) or Tuesday at the latest and will provide a tracking number upon shipping. So he held up his end of the bargain...I'm happy. /thread

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeff is a good guy, he was never going to screw you over man, his repuation is worth way more then a set of $50 mids. No offense to the OP but I dont really think this thread needed to be made, im sure he would have taken care of you without it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeff may be one of the most straight forward guys ive ever been around ! If its his issue , he will make it right !

2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    Jeff is a good guy, he was never going to screw you over man, his repuation is worth way more then a set of $50 mids. No offense to the OP but I dont really think this thread needed to be made, im sure he would have taken care of you without it.
    if he's as good a guy as you say he is, he would have paid me HALF and he would have paid for return shipping, and he wouldn't have given me a bunch of crap about it in the beginning. But we see that's not how it went down, don't we? Nevertheless, we made an agreement, and he did do what he said he would, so it's a done deal now and I'm ok with it.

Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Edit !

2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast