Reload Thread: DTBROWN fix this issue!

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DTBROWN fix this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by njaykaplan View Post
    I'm pretty sure shifting the magnet would be something likely done in shipping, not by user error. It'd be hard to do it on purpose without throwing around a speaker, which I doubt he did. The magnet shifting is what happened, correct? I forgot in the 10 pages.
    The magnet could have shifted during shipping because he packaged it insufficiently, but it also could have been like that before he shipped it, it's hard to say. But he claims when he received it back from me that it has a crack in the cone. He did show a picture to show this, but I can pretty much guarantee that the crack did not happen when I shipped it out to him, I'm saying he hit it with something to make it LOOK LIKE it was damaged in shipping so he could make a claim. But then he found out I didn't insure it on return shipping...WTF would I insure a ****ed up pair of mids???

YES, DTBROWN FINALLY made a second refund payment and I was happy and I would say that he was an ok guy. But when he sent that last pm and blamed me for not seeing the cracked mid, not filing a claim, etc, etc, then I DO have a problem with him again. I mean, what did I do? I received damaged goods and had to fight for a half *** decent refund, then I got blamed for other **** after he got his speakers back. WTF!

He obviously has a great reputation on this forum with a lot of you, but just because he has that support doesn't mean he won't **** somebody over eventually, in this case it happened to be me. Although I am satisfied with the money I eventually did receive from him. Right now I'm just not happy about him passing the blame onto me for things I didn't do and were out of my control.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mihklo View Post
    the man recieved a messed up speaker that was not functional, when he asked the seller about it and troubleshot the problem and decided on a refund the seller offered less than a reasonable amount. 50 bucks plus having to ship back the broken set is not reasonable. the seller paid 130 bucks so he should have been refunded 65 and the seller should have paid to have the speakers shipped back. the OP paid for functional equipment and did not recieve that, why should he be out any money? as far as filing a claim, it is up the the shipper to file a claim. so if the seller wanted to file a claim on these speakers then he should have done that prior to the OP shipping them back.

i agree that this could have been done strictly through pm's, but when the OP felt like he was getting screwed he had every right to make this thread. to me for someone like the seller that seems to have a good name around here, is kind of silly to have your rep put on the line over 15 bucks. especially if that story about him shelling out 300 bucks to fix an amp his friend sold is true.
    I agree 110 percent. I don't exactly know why it's so hard for everyone else to understand that. Seems pretty simple to me.

I did get back another 15 on top of the original 50 EVENTUALLY. And I came on here and posted that and said that he's an ok guy and we have it worked out. But then he sent a pm blaming me for crap that I didn't do, and hey, who would put up with that? Maybe I AM *****ing, but I'm not going to be blamed for something that I didn't do.

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post
    The magnet could have shifted during shipping because he packaged it insufficiently, but it also could have been like that before he shipped it, it's hard to say. But he claims when he received it back from me that it has a crack in the cone. He did show a picture to show this, but I can pretty much guarantee that the crack did not happen when I shipped it out to him, I'm saying he hit it with something to make it LOOK LIKE it was damaged in shipping so he could make a claim. But then he found out I didn't insure it on return shipping...WTF would I insure a ****ed up pair of mids???

YES, DTBROWN FINALLY made a second refund payment and I was happy and I would say that he was an ok guy. But when he sent that last pm and blamed me for not seeing the cracked mid, not filing a claim, etc, etc, then I DO have a problem with him again. I mean, what did I do? I received damaged goods and had to fight for a half *** decent refund, then I got blamed for other **** after he got his speakers back. WTF!

He obviously has a great reputation on this forum with a lot of you, but just because he has that support doesn't mean he won't **** somebody over eventually, in this case it happened to be me. Although I am satisfied with the money I eventually did receive from him. Right now I'm just not happy about him passing the blame onto me for things I didn't do and were out of my control.
    You make it seem as though it was a long hard effort for you. You have had this thread up and been *****ing about it for a little over a week. I have had issues with broken items where it takes months to get resolved. In the end they all get resolved. A claim could have taken you guys weeks or months but instead he went into his pocket to give you the money. A tip I would give you though, always return stuff how it was sent to you, in same packaging with same shipping company and services (including insurance) that way you are equal.

Lets leave it at this, you got the money back. You have been childish about the whole transaction. Jeff is an adult and handled it the same way most people would have. First off he sent you money back without getting the speakers back first, which is surprising he did that at all seeing as how you have no reputation what so ever. He worked with you and you got your money back. The fact you cant just leave it at that makes me assume you feel guilty about something. Let it go, move on, and stop whining. Most anyone who has read this thread as left, thinking "wow, quit your *****ing"

You stated your case in the first post, it was fixed.
    MOVE THE FUCK ON

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It took a LOT longer to fix this BS than it should have.

Regarding your tip, I thought about shipping it back to him exactly the way I received it, but I'm better than that, I couldn't do it. So I sent it back to him the way it SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I packaged it right, and plus I wanted to give him an example of how to package something for shipment since he obviously doesn't know how to.

Furthermore, what difference does it make who sent what first? He got his goods back in the end, and I didn't **** around about it. I HELD UP MY END OF THE BARGAIN. Did he take care of business like a good seller with a reputation to uphold should? No, he didn't. So STFU!

My tip to you...if you don't like what you're reading, then GTFO. No one invited you here, so if you don't have something contructive to say, then **** off.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Jeff is an adult and he handled it the way most people would have."

God, I hope that's not the case. He did not handle it worth a ****.

schackel is offline College Bound: Cal Poly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dtbrown is top notch, best i have delt with on this cite.

$480 a year??? you're an idiot

Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schackel View Post
    Dtbrown is top notch, best i have delt with on this cite.
    so ****ing what,you didn't go through what the op went through,all you kids really need to learn how to handle things maturely and stop with the he was good to me how can he be bad to you bullshit.

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74

Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

tripleblacksso is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bumpin buick, dcmcki, etznova, t3audios_160sdbjeep, BoomEnt, Corpserodeo666. TO ALL THESE STUPID MOTHER ****ERS A FORE MENTIONED, YOU GUYS SEEM TO **** "JEFFS" **** A LOT! YOU GUYS COULD PROBABLY PICK OUT HIS JIZZ IN A BLIND FOLDED TASTE TEST! AND I THINK, EXCUSE ME I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE SOME **** TALKING MOTHER ****ERS BECAUSE YOUR "SAFE" BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE TALKING THAT **** TO ANYBODYS FACE BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT! ANYWAY, JEFF IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR NEWBIE OR NOT THAT FAST306 SEEMS TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT CAR AUDIO AND CERTAINLY WOULDNT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A FAST AND SMOOTH TRACTION (MONETARILY SPEAKING) TO RIP YOU OFF AS THE SELLER FOR A MEASLY 60 DOLLARS. HOWEVER, YOU DO UNDERSTAND THROUGH ALL THE MATH THAT YOU ARE SHORTING HIM SOME CASH NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. WITH ALL THIS I WILL SAY YOU SEEM TO BE DOING A BETTER JOB OF TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD. (APPARENTLY ON HERE). AND I HOPE YOU AND FAST306 GET THINGS WORKED OUT SO YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH EACH OTHER. P.S. BEFORE ANY OFF YOU **** SUCKING FAGOTS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING A NEWB AND BLAH BLAH ****ING BLAH, GO SMOKE ANOTHER **** AND SHUT THE **** UP BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****!
    Last edited by tripleblacksso; 08-09-2009 at 07:10 PM.

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Corey J. is offline Not loud enough....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleblacksso View Post
    bumpin buick, dcmcki, etznova, t3audios_160sdbjeep, BoomEnt, Corpserodeo666. TO ALL THESE STUPID MOTHER ****ERS A FORE MENTIONED, YOU GUYS SEEM TO **** "JEFFS" **** A LOT! YOU GUYS COULD PROBABLY PICK OUT HIS JIZZ IN A BLIND FOLDED TASTE TEST! AND I THINK, EXCUSE ME I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE SOME **** TALKING MOTHER ****ERS BECAUSE YOUR "SAFE" BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE TALKING THAT **** TO ANYBODYS FACE BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT! ANYWAY, JEFF IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR NEWBIE OR NOT THAT FAST306 SEEMS TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT CAR AUDIO AND CERTAINLY WOULDNT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A FAST AND SMOOTH TRACTION (MONETARILY SPEAKING) TO RIP YOU OFF AS THE SELLER FOR A MEASLY 60 DOLLARS. HOWEVER, YOU DO UNDERSTAND THROUGH ALL THE MATH THAT YOU ARE SHORTING HIM SOME CASH NO MATTER WHO YOU LOOK AT IT. WITH ALL THIS I WILL SAY YOU SEEM TO BE DOING A BETTER JOB OF TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD. (APPARENTLY ON HERE). AND I HOPE YOU AND FAST306 GET THINGS WORKED OUT SO YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH EACH OTHER. P.S. BEFORE ANY OFF YOU **** SUCKING FAGOTS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING A NEWB AND BLAH BLAH ****ING BLAH, GO SMOKE ANOTHER **** AND SHUT THE **** UP BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****!
    He said...............and then
    Made me

2008 and 2009 National Champion SS5+
    Certified score - 165.0 dash + 165.5 in kick
    Team Kinetik
    Memphis Car Audio

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tripleblacksso View Post
    bumpin buick, dcmcki, etznova, t3audios_160sdbjeep, BoomEnt, Corpserodeo666. TO ALL THESE STUPID MOTHER ****ERS A FORE MENTIONED, YOU GUYS SEEM TO **** "JEFFS" **** A LOT! YOU GUYS COULD PROBABLY PICK OUT HIS JIZZ IN A BLIND FOLDED TASTE TEST! AND I THINK, EXCUSE ME I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE SOME **** TALKING MOTHER ****ERS BECAUSE YOUR "SAFE" BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE TALKING THAT **** TO ANYBODYS FACE BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT! ANYWAY, JEFF IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR NEWBIE OR NOT THAT FAST306 SEEMS TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT CAR AUDIO AND CERTAINLY WOULDNT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH A FAST AND SMOOTH TRACTION (MONETARILY SPEAKING) TO RIP YOU OFF AS THE SELLER FOR A MEASLY 60 DOLLARS. HOWEVER, YOU DO UNDERSTAND THROUGH ALL THE MATH THAT YOU ARE SHORTING HIM SOME CASH NO MATTER WHO YOU LOOK AT IT. WITH ALL THIS I WILL SAY YOU SEEM TO BE DOING A BETTER JOB OF TRYING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD. (APPARENTLY ON HERE). AND I HOPE YOU AND FAST306 GET THINGS WORKED OUT SO YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH EACH OTHER. P.S. BEFORE ANY OFF YOU **** SUCKING FAGOTS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING A NEWB AND BLAH BLAH ****ING BLAH, GO SMOKE ANOTHER **** AND SHUT THE **** UP BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****!
    someones mad

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

tripleblacksso is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not mad at all dude, its just that i have been screwed on internet deals and so have a few of my friends. im not thrashing jeff, like i said in my other reply, but the people that are talking all that **** are the kind of people that would do stupid scamming bullshit. im saying to them it doesnt matter whats right or wrong it just matters that "their all friends", so they will stick up for him (jeff) instead of constructively saying hey guys try and make things right because obviously neither one of you are trying to screw the other.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11