Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: nitro_freak1 possibly a SCAMMER!

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nitro_freak1 possibly a SCAMMER!

Poopage...

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Up again.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man never thought he would just rip some one off like this.. What an @ss hole for sure. Has even pmed, called you, emailed you, sent a smoke single?

FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't heard from him since early last month.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump

SPLluminator is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, i almost traded him for an alt a lil while back. Guess i was one of the lucky ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Equipment for sale-220A alt, Eminence Delta 10" speakers, BNIB MB Quart Q4.80, (2) IA 20.1's (Newest Version), SI BM Motor w/ Basket, (2) Deka Intimidator G31 Batts, 2 RD Sonance 15's with baskets (need recone).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Refs: Scott S, hornedfrog1985, dsmdan, Newageking, DBboom, R/T Pimp, SQcrewcab, Bumpin Buick, tangelo95, fearof85,
    coma_toast, Blackga, spy, LouisianaCRX, Oxsign, etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We need a phone number

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im sorry to say but this is yet another I GOT SCAMMED thread that i must say is totally the BUYERS fault. If you would of just done a simple search for his name, in the first like 10 results there are 3 different NITRO SCAMMED ME threads. one of them dating like 2 years ago. Scammers **** but **** do a little research first before you buy stuff.

We would have like 1/3rd of the I GOT SCAMMED threads if people would just be smart about transactions.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRim23 View Post
    Im sorry to say but this is yet another I GOT SCAMMED thread that i must say is totally the BUYERS fault. If you would of just done a simple search for his name, in the first like 10 results there are 3 different NITRO SCAMMED ME threads. one of them dating like 2 years ago. Scammers **** but **** do a little research first before you buy stuff.

We would have like 1/3rd of the I GOT SCAMMED threads if people would just be smart about transactions.
    Well gee, why the **** wasn't he banned then? Luckily for me, I only lost $22 but still. Money is money. It is not my fault he stole my money. It is his and your stupid for blaming buyers. If you bought my amp off me and I scammed you it'd be your fault right?

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1989 View Post
    Well gee, why the **** wasn't he banned then? Luckily for me, I only lost $22 but still. Money is money. It is not my fault he stole my money. It is his and your stupid for blaming buyers. If you bought my amp off me and I scammed you it'd be your fault right?
    if you had multiple threads about you saying you scammed others then YES it would be absolutely stupid of me to be mad when you scammed me.

thats why there is a FEEDBACK section. search a name, get some feedback, people know if you are safe to buy from. do you buy on ebay? if the guy had 5 transactions, where 4 of them had negative feedback and they all said he didnt ship the item, would you buy from him? thats just common sense man.

like i said it ***** he got scammed, but with multiple negative feedback threads people shouldnt be dumb enough to do business with him.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump

PioneerSPL1990 is offline IM FER REAL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Caps go FUck Yourself quit defending all the florida scammers. your a ******* and i wish your were Fucking banned with the whole FatPat thing. you talk like your Old **** and your the man. if i remember off your myspace your only in your early 20's if that. get lost.

REFERENCES: Bland, TeamXSSChris, TBH1 SOLD TO: Therum, JKD, Talon09, Thorshammer1, Delan, psychoacoustics, rosshimself13, splaffair, hoboham, dvldogyut, undeadxsunshine, big_way32, perfectcircle, aeroportspwn, kraudio12, biggen_bd, Aldundra, SoCalBean420, ludeman, carlos_g313, JOHNJOHN485,beatnbronco,mecabassboy, HelloImBobBOUGHT FROM: t3audios_160sdbjeep, DefJ, twistedchild420, bassAddictJ, Infamous_e46, benzmansl65amg, sub2weeker, RetroAudioinc x2, SPLBlazer, TeamPSI, SPLAUDIO, orangecounty1, akmarcos20gauge TRADED: banginbigdodge, One Bad MOFO, Ge_off_me.
    I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So he PMed me today asking for my address. We'll see what happens in the next couple days.

marcotheclepto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder1989 View Post
    So he PMed me today asking for my address. We'll see what happens in the next couple days.
    hope everything goes good for you.

need a box design? click here or email Dragonsk8er14_2@yahoo.com
    1997 Buick LeSabre Limited
    wiring:2 runs (2 pos 2 neg) of 0 ga big 3 in 0 ga 50 ft of knu cca, and 36 ft of the wire loudcartunez sells...
    Head unit: Kenwood excelon KDC-X692
    Sub Amp: Autotek Mean Machine 4000D
    Subs: 2 custom 15s built by ssackett
    Sub box: 4th order bandpass 2.52 cubes sealed 5 cubes ported tuned to 59 Hz
    comp amp: CDT SQA4100
    Comps: 2 sets of CDT CL-61i
    Deadening: 50 cld tiles and 20 sq ft of damp pro.
    feedback please post if you have had any transactions.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...19#post6113819

goose5741 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have his phone number, will be calling him tonight.

FS:
    4 8'' AA Assassins (Sale Pending)
    Soundstream EGA1700D amp
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403329

Refs: Blunt, dkc62, Villinz1, Dreid, DAffiliated, Patalpine, guy022077, LoudCrownVic, James longo (ecoustics.com)
    Mr. Loki...if you can call his untrustworthy *** a ref....and i know there's at least one or 2 i forgot but o well.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast