Reload Thread: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

craigzter is offline erm..hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by dbeez View Post
    So much for in the a.m. Huh
    this has nothing to do with you..why you still posting ****? You should go cut your wrist and dwell over the embarassment you have caused to humanity...kthnks, bye.

and gumby same to you, like I said that is personal information. I dont appreciate the harrasment...

I didnt get to send out yesterday...im on my way to town as I type this to get it sent off.

I will have a tracking number or proof of shipment receipt in a couple hours. Yall are so immature its rediculous. I aint got to prove **** to any one of you except for Chin Chilla.

Have a GREAT day...

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    ::Traded With:: spivey17323
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

You are a joke man just ship him his **** bow then never come back on here you are pathetic your actions and attitude are uncalled for..

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are a joke man just ship him his **** bow then never come back on here you are pathetic your actions and attitude are uncalled for..
    then why are you here? you need to gtfo of this thread, this has nothing to do with you. Also, if anyone is a joke it is you, your attitude and irrelivant posts are not needed. If I owed you the money/bow then I could understand, but you are not the buyer. I said I would ship it off, it has been dropped off at Goin Postal in Walnut Ridge, AR. Now like I said you can leave this thread and never post in it again. If you are a 'man' then you will do so. Til then so long and have a GREAT day. Your remarks are not needed, its called harrasment sir.

bow has been shipped off...tracking number is being sent to my email and getting pics of receipt of shipment..

now, Chin Chilla. You can delete your negative remarks towards me and move on with yourself. Your bow has been shipped off and is on its way to you.

It has been shipped via FedEx GROUND. You should get it by the end of the week if not then Monday.

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You should be banned and OP shouldn't take down any negative remarks because everything he said was true.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I should be banned for doing the right thing? Buyer has agreed to take down any negative posts/comments/etc about me and this transaction once he receive the item. Everything is documented in pm and here in the thread.

I havent scammed anyone...all I see is people trying to be big by posting bs remarks that have nothing to do with them..so YOU, sir, Have a GREAT day too

edIT:uploading pics...

also, I have enough positive refs to override one negative transaction. Perhaps people should think before jumping to conclusions as 99% of the people in this world do.
    Last edited by craigzter; 06-16-2009 at 04:12 PM.

=====
    =====

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here is ya proof...

When I receive the tracking number via email then I will post it up as well...

=====
    =====

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

I will post when and if I please..You on the other hand should just get lost and chin chilla leave this up others need to know that he thinks its a joke when he has your money and your product...

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

8. 06-16-2009

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gotta love the 08ers and 09ers. Hey guess what...Trix are for kids....you silly wabbits.

What part of me saying I was near dead do yall not understand. Like I said I hope each and every one of you lay in a hospital bed one day not knowing wether you are going to die or not, then you will realize what it's like. Til then keep typing, 'runnin your **** suckers', and try and be a ****** and try to intimidate me, it aint workin ladies.

FOR the RECORD dudes bow is on its way. And he will take down everything out of sig, as he said he would.

=====
    =====

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will post when and if I please..You on the other hand should just get lost and chin chilla leave this up others need to know that he thinks its a joke when he has your money and your product...
    do you honestly have nothing better to do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and what makes you so much better than me? No one is perfect. I NEVER said it was a joke 'when someone has your money and your product'. You need to catch up in the real world someday.

I dont have his bow.

edIT: I dont like people trying to put words in my mouth. NOW if the bs from you doesnt stop I am going to have the law involved and charge you with harassment, then we will see who is laughing and being a ********.

=====
    =====

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigzter View Post
    NOW if the bs from you doesnt stop I am going to have the law involved and charge you with harassment, then we will see who is laughing and being a ********.
    please stop with this nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    please stop with this nonsense.
    ....and you're telling me this?....I will stop. I never scammed anyone. I never meant to be toyed around with the job I thought I had acquired. I never wanted to be deadly sick and not be able to send dude his bow. Everyone else keeps on and on about it after the fact.

=====
    =====

Fender5 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

jkk craigz
    Last edited by Fender5; 06-16-2009 at 10:26 PM.

2 12" RE SE @ 32hz
    AQ 1200D
    Selenium 6w4p
    Crescendo 1000c4
    FS: Hifonics Zxi6008
    Stock 0-600: 142.4db, 143.5db

Refs: Pioneer~Saturn, 1mtx1 x2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fender5 View Post
    Nope I should have made my problem with craigzter public. I waited 3 ****in months for some spacers. I Paid $45 and I ended up getting $43.92 cuz of paypal fees which he didn't even cover. I paid January 15th and got my refund April 19th.
    He didn't even cover my stock Honda basket I sent him so I had to go buy another one. Same bullshit about the truck payment. Im a calm guy so didn't wanna make it public. Kept it to PMs
    what makes that bullshit? I have bills and a life of my own. You were very calm about the situation, and I am pretty sure I sent enough to cover the paypal fees if not then I apologize.

you have a pm...

=====
    =====

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ill preface this with I dont think you are a scammer.

Your attitude about this *****. This thread will NOT be deleted. It will be kept here and people can make up there own minds whether ot not to deal with you in the future.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast