Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

chriswho is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur *** and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

craigzter is offline erm..hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    ::Traded With:: spivey17323
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

Chin_Chilla is offline Official CA.com Bouncer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[/QUOTE]

For the love of god...you think you are right, I think I am right. both cancel eachother out and the fued goes on...well here it is. I have tried to reason with you but you still want to act immature about it and be a man and work something out without making a huge scene about it. When I can come up with $15 I will send you the **** bow ok? now give it a rest and be mature about the situation and pay me my $10 you owe me. WE NEVER agreed on you sending me the $10 after you inspected and used the bow. ITs either that way or you can wait til whenever I can get $85 to refund you.

end of story.[/QUOTE]
    I'm acting immature and not being a man?? What are you talking about??? ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT YOU DID WITH THE MONEY I SENT YOU??? WHY DID YOU NOT USE IT TO SHIP MY BOW? Thats all.[/QUOTE]

REFS : trey2271, mikey7182, edzy, DUMPED, gagt518, bikinipunk, Shinju, CaliforniabOY5, GearGuy2001, Ridinhi, Davecubs14, craigzter

Off-Site Refs: atvriders.com ebay.com

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigzter View Post
    well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.
    And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....

REFS : trey2271, mikey7182, edzy, DUMPED, gagt518, bikinipunk, Shinju, CaliforniabOY5, GearGuy2001, Ridinhi, Davecubs14, craigzter

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriswho View Post
    10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur *** and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........
    why dont you fall of the face of the earth and die you annoying ***. I should beat the shit out of you for posting in this thread.

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin_Chilla View Post
    And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....
    The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!

=====
    =====

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbeez View Post
    carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..
    4real quit making up lame reasons y u cant pay for shipping

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!
    I've posted ALL the pms you sent me , and in NONE of them have you said that... k thanks

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why dont you fall of the face of the earth and die you annoying ***. I should beat the shit out of you for posting in this thread.
    come try. y ur at it bring the bow.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

.[/QUOTE]

how many tiems have i said it...i told you a while ago that I spent it on BILLS. LOOK IN MY FORSALE THREAD. READ WHAT THE PURPOSE OF SELLING THE STUFF WAS FOR.[/QUOTE]
    just send my bow or my money thats all i want.everyone seems to be on my side of the situation so clearly you are wrong for doing what you did, mainly for using my money for the bow on your bills

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

krainium is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chin chilla helps you make your truck payment(not by choice) so you wouldnt lose it and then get pissy when he wants what he is owed. You should be thankful.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^LOL^^ never thought of it that way...

●██████▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄
    ▄▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    █C█H█I█N█C█H█I█L█L█A█►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin_Chilla View Post
    I've posted ALL the pms you sent me , and in NONE of them have you said that... k thanks
    okay here ya go once again....

the original for sale thread. CLEARLY stating what the purpose of selling to get money was for, "bills".

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405803

=====
    =====

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krainium View Post
    Chin chilla helps you make your truck payment(not by choice) so you wouldnt lose it and then get pissy when he wants what he is owed. You should be thankful.
    4REAL

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast