Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: j&b4ever is a scammer

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: j&b4ever is a scammer

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

4OZGLOVES is offline <--- Gina FTMFW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j&b4ever View Post
    its for a Performance Teknique they have the same screws and i know alot of people have hifonics more than pt amps. i sent u emails to file a claim because i told u i never got it that they leave **** on my door all the time u never answered my emails to file the claim u said let me check with them and u never got back to me
    I really thought my grammar and sentence structure was bad, maybe not as bad as I thought. At least I have the excuse I've been punched,kicked and kneed in the head for the last 24 years.

Refs
    FJF, tooshort_128 , BushJ311(local) , FRIEK, vactor, ls2poweredgoat(X2) , chrisw91, psycoacoustics, sundownz, 01 s10, headlesskoopa, twisted_0912(x3) ,trystanmay, coma toast, lord baccus, oldschool4me, beatkeeper, scbeerbarge, dwrecked, beatkeeper1, infamous_e46, neel, plugger, Cal, Centergod79

jesuspunk25 is offline Ron Burgundy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the result is this PM

"hey i hooked that **** up and its broke the lights dont even work and no sound comes out of it"

And a request for refund on a CD player that I sold for $4 and change after shipping it with del. confirmation. Really kind of ***** that I had a functioning cd player that I'd rather get a FEW dollars out of and could use the few dollars... and he decides to try to scam me out of that plus the shipping charges.
    Last edited by jesuspunk25; 06-14-2009 at 02:10 AM.

CobraStang98 is offline 450whp+ and 150dbs+

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jesuspunk25 View Post
    the result is this PM

"hey i hooked that **** up and its broke the lights dont even work and no sound comes out of it"

And a request for refund on a CD player that I sold for $4 and change after shipping it with del. confirmation. Really kind of ***** that I had a functioning cd player that I'd rather get a FEW dollars out of and could use the few dollars... and he decides to try to scam me out of that plus the shipping charges.
    I don't mean to laugh but i did get a lil chuckle because that is so f*cking ridiculous... I mean is the hassle of scamming someone really worth less than $5??

Some peoples lives truly are pathetic i guess.

**2005 GMC Yukon Denali XL Supercharged + Brembos**
    -- (4) 12" MMats Juggs
    -- Atomic 7000.1
    -- (2) Irraggi 300 amp Alts -- (4) Kinetik 2400s
    -- 152.9 @ 39hz --150.1 bassrace

**2003 VW Jetta 1.8t w/ mods**
    --(2) 12" DC LVL4xl
    -- AQ 3500D @ 1ohm (soon to be 2)
    --149.3 @ 44hz 146.3 bassrace

Quote Originally Posted by 169db View Post
    if you want that thunder in your trunk or to sound like you just kidnapped king kong and stuffed him in the trunk. All my windows are tinted with shatter prof plexy coated for that support ( trust you will need them) ive shatterd many resturant windows and set off alarms in side homes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CobraStang98 View Post
    I don't mean to laugh but i did get a lil chuckle because that is so f*cking ridiculous... I mean is the hassle of scamming someone really worth less than $5??

Some peoples lives truly are pathetic i guess.
    lol it's ridiculous! if he escalates it to a paypal claim I'm pointing them to this thread, so hopefully they realize he's just abusing the system. filing claims for stuff that he "didn't get" and claiming FOR $20 MIND YOU that a CD Player "doesn't work right"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He escalated it... over $20. I guess it was worth it to scam me out of a CD Player and $20? LOL Sellers beware with this guy.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jesuspunk25 View Post
    He escalated it... over $20. I guess it was worth it to scam me out of a CD Player and $20? LOL Sellers beware with this guy.
    lol **** that *****. guy is def it low life

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So he says he'll ship it back and take a full refund... why not keep the shipping money and take the $5 partial refund I offered? And he says this after escalating it... Paypal has deferred their investigation, maybe because $20 isn't even worth their time?

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that is fawking unreal right thurr! ^^^^

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, interesting...

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2