I came across a classified thread with Raven offering a RE SX12 for 175 plus shipping and a Hifonics 2006d amp for 200. I was very interested and pmed right away.
actually shipping isnt that bad... Shipping on the amp would be 20 bucks and shipping on the RE without the box would be prolly 30-40 bucks.
I have a guy thats very interested in the amp so if you want it, the first one with money will take it.
Let me know what you want to do asap
ill buy the amp right now. paypal? the sub i still have to think about but i can get you the money for the amp asap.
paypal is [email protected]
And you pmed me about 3 minutes before the other guy so i told him it was sold to you, i also just tested it again and it works flawlessly so i will stand by it not being DOA.
Let me know when you have done paypal.
So the amp is working like you said, i need to know honestly was the amp and sub only used for 2 weeks or was it used for longer? Im asking because i know how people can say that just to make it easier to sell. I can only ask you if you would sell the SX cheaper because it can be had for around 200 new off ebay. Since i am buying the amp too i was wondering if we could work something out. If not then its cool just let me know the exact amount for me to paypal you for the amp.
im being dead serious, the combo was used for 2 weeks, i bought them both new for my buddy, installed it for him, 2 weeks later uninstalled them, and they have been sitting in my living room ever since... haha
I have a def buyer for the amp right now but i will do a package deal with you for the amp and sub. I will do 425 for the combo packaged, shipped and insured.
I need to know asap if you want to do the deal because like i said, i do have another buyer.
I wish I could wire this sub to 1 ohm. Pack it with extra care please! Dont want anything breaking
well im gonna ship via UPS and insure through them so im going to have them package the sub so if anything happens they wont blame me for the package job.
Happened to me before lol
But thanks again for the business and i will have everything shipped out tomorrow
Send me tracking when you send these babies out.
Hey bud, can you please send me your full name and shipping address again
(I sent him my address again)
Please read this if you havent already
that is unfortunate man. sorry.
will you be able to ship out this week? Id hate for this to fall back and not get done due to the other things you have to deal with so its probably best to get it done ASAP and get it out the way.
i see you were online but didnt respond to my message, i hope you arent planning on scamming me....
4/26as soon as UPS opens up tomorrow i will be shipping both out. Again, i am really really sorry and i hope you accept my aplolgies
haha, im not scamming you bud, but heres the problem. I got to ups and found out that the sub and and amp cost 170 to ship it. So either im gonna need more dough or Im gonna have to do a refund for you. Let me know which direction you want to go. I have both boxed and ready to go, or i can give you a full refund. I have never had a deal go sour on me on these forums since 2005 when i joined and i have a **** ton of refs. You should have no worries and you will get product or money.
unless you want to just try the amp. You said 200 for the amp and let me know how much for the shipping. It shouldnt be that much, probably just the sub that was making it cost alot. I can give you 25 more bucks to ship the two since i already gave you 50 to ship both. other than that i would like a full refund or a new price for the amp shipped and you can deduct off what i already gave you if the shipping is a nice price for the amp.
how is your situation going
The amp is 70 shipped and the sub is 96 shipped. So i can keep 270 and refund the rest back to you?
Let me know what you want to do bud
ill take the amp then
can you go a little less on the amp, maybe 250 and return 175? if not then ill just take the money back.
Dude you never got back to me. What's the plan?dude i got back to you with 2 or 3 messages didnt you read them?
I asked if you can do less for the amp, maybe 250, and refund me 175. Tell me if you are down with that.
Look bro i dont want to be an *** but at this point im getting pretty irked. First of all I asked you for the price shipped and you gave me your price. Then after i send you the money you tell me you need more. I tried to be understanding and work out a deal or something but im finding i have to keep waiting for you to respond. I send you quick replies and then you reply back with "i never got back to you". I reply again and i have to wait for you again. Its hard enough trusting someone with your money esp that much and I dont want any problems so if you could get back to asap and lets get this resolved because frankly im out 425 dollars and im waiting and waiting for it. So i think if you can send me the amp for the price we agreed on first then refund the leftover money to me then thats fine but if you dont want to then please just refund the money so i can get something else soon, im waiting to do my system so please lets finish this deal one way or the other.
YO JUST SEND THE MONEY BACK PLEASE, I NEED IT BAD AND ITS NOT COOL YOU ARE HOLDING IT AND BUSTIN THE HIT AND RUNS....
It is now 5/11 and i still havent heard from him. Anyone with common sense would return the money if they planned on making the person wait. Come on, its not like its 20 bucks this is $425 and i need that money so can anyone contact him?