Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Ive gotten scammed by Raven9322!!!

sound giant is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive gotten scammed by Raven9322!!!

I came across a classified thread with Raven offering a RE SX12 for 175 plus shipping and a Hifonics 2006d amp for 200. I was very interested and pmed right away.

4/22
    actually shipping isnt that bad... Shipping on the amp would be 20 bucks and shipping on the RE without the box would be prolly 30-40 bucks.

I have a guy thats very interested in the amp so if you want it, the first one with money will take it.

Let me know what you want to do asap

ill buy the amp right now. paypal? the sub i still have to think about but i can get you the money for the amp asap.

paypal is weisser@ptd.net

And you pmed me about 3 minutes before the other guy so i told him it was sold to you, i also just tested it again and it works flawlessly so i will stand by it not being DOA.

Let me know when you have done paypal.

Thanks Bud

So the amp is working like you said, i need to know honestly was the amp and sub only used for 2 weeks or was it used for longer? Im asking because i know how people can say that just to make it easier to sell. I can only ask you if you would sell the SX cheaper because it can be had for around 200 new off ebay. Since i am buying the amp too i was wondering if we could work something out. If not then its cool just let me know the exact amount for me to paypal you for the amp.

im being dead serious, the combo was used for 2 weeks, i bought them both new for my buddy, installed it for him, 2 weeks later uninstalled them, and they have been sitting in my living room ever since... haha

I have a def buyer for the amp right now but i will do a package deal with you for the amp and sub. I will do 425 for the combo packaged, shipped and insured.

I need to know asap if you want to do the deal because like i said, i do have another buyer.

4/23
    Payment sent!

I wish I could wire this sub to 1 ohm. Pack it with extra care please! Dont want anything breaking

well im gonna ship via UPS and insure through them so im going to have them package the sub so if anything happens they wont blame me for the package job.

Happened to me before lol

But thanks again for the business and i will have everything shipped out tomorrow

Send me tracking when you send these babies out.
    Hey bud, can you please send me your full name and shipping address again
    (I sent him my address again)
    Please read this if you havent already
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401016[/quote][/quote]

that is unfortunate man. sorry.
    will you be able to ship out this week? Id hate for this to fall back and not get done due to the other things you have to deal with so its probably best to get it done ASAP and get it out the way.

i see you were online but didnt respond to my message, i hope you arent planning on scamming me....

4/26as soon as UPS opens up tomorrow i will be shipping both out. Again, i am really really sorry and i hope you accept my aplolgies

haha, im not scamming you bud, but heres the problem. I got to ups and found out that the sub and and amp cost 170 to ship it. So either im gonna need more dough or Im gonna have to do a refund for you. Let me know which direction you want to go. I have both boxed and ready to go, or i can give you a full refund. I have never had a deal go sour on me on these forums since 2005 when i joined and i have a **** ton of refs. You should have no worries and you will get product or money.
    4/29
    unless you want to just try the amp. You said 200 for the amp and let me know how much for the shipping. It shouldnt be that much, probably just the sub that was making it cost alot. I can give you 25 more bucks to ship the two since i already gave you 50 to ship both. other than that i would like a full refund or a new price for the amp shipped and you can deduct off what i already gave you if the shipping is a nice price for the amp.

how is your situation going

The amp is 70 shipped and the sub is 96 shipped. So i can keep 270 and refund the rest back to you?

Let me know what you want to do bud

4/30
    ill take the amp then

can you go a little less on the amp, maybe 250 and return 175? if not then ill just take the money back.
    5/01
    Dude you never got back to me. What's the plan?dude i got back to you with 2 or 3 messages didnt you read them?

I asked if you can do less for the amp, maybe 250, and refund me 175. Tell me if you are down with that.

5/03
    Look bro i dont want to be an *** but at this point im getting pretty irked. First of all I asked you for the price shipped and you gave me your price. Then after i send you the money you tell me you need more. I tried to be understanding and work out a deal or something but im finding i have to keep waiting for you to respond. I send you quick replies and then you reply back with "i never got back to you". I reply again and i have to wait for you again. Its hard enough trusting someone with your money esp that much and I dont want any problems so if you could get back to asap and lets get this resolved because frankly im out 425 dollars and im waiting and waiting for it. So i think if you can send me the amp for the price we agreed on first then refund the leftover money to me then thats fine but if you dont want to then please just refund the money so i can get something else soon, im waiting to do my system so please lets finish this deal one way or the other.

5/06
    YO JUST SEND THE MONEY BACK PLEASE, I NEED IT BAD AND ITS NOT COOL YOU ARE HOLDING IT AND BUSTIN THE HIT AND RUNS....

It is now 5/11 and i still havent heard from him. Anyone with common sense would return the money if they planned on making the person wait. Come on, its not like its 20 bucks this is $425 and i need that money so can anyone contact him?

Refs: Lyttleviet, aaronmj, mikesmith0890, ravens9322

dadon is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ive gotten scammed by Raven9322!!!

wow, thats crazy! Hope you work it out man, where is this dude located? Also file a dispute with paypal, they are pretty good about this type of thing!

CAR: 2008 Lexus Gs3xx Hyper Black
    Subs: 2 PAP WMD-2 12's
    Amps: ??

Refs: Peaks, TheBaron929, Creater, TNT_Sounds, Lexxo, Nobb, Annarbor84, Matt2105, Kfya315, Dukenut, BallinByNature, josthorn, bama350z, allout13, Mcarmer, SilentBass, TNTsMJ, Woc47, 09Alti, 46panel, Redygo, Arborann84, Coolwazabi, midnightg35x

AVOIDED LIST: Dropped Mazda

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

sad to hear this.. ravens was always a cool guy in my book. I hope the situation gets worked out, I've done several transactions with him in the past and it went fine.. seems like everyone i've done business with ends up down this road lol..

keep us updated.

snoopysnooper is offline german engineering= fail

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i never had a prob. with him

he paid quick with me and was always quick with teh responces

2006 dodge caravan
    2 15" tc sounds/tantric hybrid subs
    10 cubes at 28 hz
    massive p3k and 2 runs of 1/0 ga with a juice box black cherry battery

refs: JaredSPL, oxsign (x2), SPY (x6 or 7), TheDukey42, SundownAudioNY, fearof85, donpisto, 97cavy, dylan1234, DBhittin, woofercooker, hemi= 22s, SMD4life, rumbleee2, ravens9322, terra, bryce-man and countless more
    100% on ebay, and hundreds of craigslist transactions

Skip01 is offline Diggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just file a paypal claim

YOUTUBE VIDZ:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01

csu87 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i shipped a rockford t1000 via ups and it only cost $23. seems to me like hes a pos. file a claim and get your money back

Current - BMW 335xi SQ Build w/ IA and Sundown
    Retired - GMC Jimmy SUBS: 2 12" Aqs SUB AMP: 1 AQ 3500.1 Loudest TL 155.1
    Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$170 for shipping? wtf lol... must be overnight shipping. Even 50+lb subs shipped across the country are $45-$50 MAX. amps are up-to $40 MAX.

ju got scruuuueed

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnooper View Post
    i never had a prob. with him

he paid quick with me and was always quick with teh responces
    yeah its not the same cause you sold him something, you werent the buyer. i'd like to see comments from buyers, not sellers!

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

sound giant is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i filed a paypal claim about 2 days ago but i have to wait until may 28th before they decide to give me my money back.

i thought you had to show proof of shipping before you could collect money on paypal..?

IM just an honest person looking to do honest business but there are always people who try to pull a fast one. His lack of communication at this point is what is really making me mad, besides the fact he has 425 dollars that belongs to me.

Refs: Lyttleviet, aaronmj, mikesmith0890, ravens9322

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you pay with a credit card? if so screw waiting on paypal, call them up and file a dispute with them.

pretty crazy shipping prices are that much more for shipping to hawaii

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you not have any contact info for him? try to get a number for him and give him a call

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah if you paid with credit card just call them up and tell them what happened. you will get your money back and paypal will have no choice but to go after the guy since they are fvcked in a way.

if anything, never ever, pay with paypal funds, as soon as you get paid, transfer that **** to your account.

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

everyone saying shipping should be sooo cheap you do realize where the buyer is from right? Hawaii... and to the buyer.. File paypal claim.. with no shipped item they will automatically give you your money back after he doesn't give one..

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleBechtold View Post
    everyone saying shipping should be sooo cheap you do realize where the buyer is from right? Hawaii... and to the buyer.. File paypal claim.. with no shipped item they will automatically give you your money back after he doesn't give one..
    in theory yes........but if he(raven) already moved the funds from his account then they will tell the OP that they ruled in his favor but were unable to recover any funds.

gqjeff is offline Waz up????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Umm I think the guy has bigger problems possible????????????

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401016

DEH-P980BT
    DC Level 4 10" at 33 Hz in 1.4 Cu Ported
    Sundown SAE 1000D
    Focal K2P's
    Sundown SAX 100.2
    Big 3 1/0 gauge
    Kinetik HC2000 front HC600 rear

01 pimped out Jetta GLX

Some feedback.. Not much I am new here. I have 100% on ebay at gqjeffy and a very good rep on some other saltwater reef forums...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388322

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast