Closed Thread

Reload Thread: ralph357....lying and bad to deal with

cj407 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ralph357....lying and bad to deal with

Guy was looking to get rid of 3 supposedly BNIB elevation audio dx2000.1 amps....well now i asked if he would trade for my cerwin vega plus cash since he offered in a thread of mine. he said my amp plus 125 while i was at a show in apopka, Fl. then i couldnt respond and then it dropped to 100 then to 75....now i just need 2k for a comp in tampa for the weekend and i ask just to get this chance and he asks for 150 plus my amp. then comes back saying that when he said 75 plus mine it was "that was on a used one. this is brand new warranty replacement" and then i quoted his post in my thread and he said that "now both are brand new" so what is one to believe about a guy that changes everythin about some amp in the course of 2.5 weeks... BAD BUSINESS. Good thing I found this out before getting rid of my vega and gettin an amp that possibly doesnt work or that doesnt even get 1200 rms out of it.

CobraStang98 is offline 450whp+ and 150dbs+

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ralph357....lying and bad to deal with

Wow that *****, people really do act shady sometimes just to get sum extra $$. I mean maybe he did have a used one and mistaked telling u that, who really knows. But from what it seems like, thats not the case.

**2005 GMC Yukon Denali XL Supercharged + Brembos**
    -- (4) 12" MMats Juggs
    -- Atomic 7000.1
    -- (2) Irraggi 300 amp Alts -- (4) Kinetik 2400s
    -- 152.9 @ 39hz --150.1 bassrace

**2003 VW Jetta 1.8t w/ mods**
    --(2) 12" DC LVL4xl
    -- AQ 3500D @ 1ohm (soon to be 2)
    --149.3 @ 44hz 146.3 bassrace

Quote Originally Posted by 169db View Post
    if you want that thunder in your trunk or to sound like you just kidnapped king kong and stuffed him in the trunk. All my windows are tinted with shatter prof plexy coated for that support ( trust you will need them) ive shatterd many resturant windows and set off alarms in side homes.

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like Sausage and Mushrooms on my pizza, thanks for asking.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

caps is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CobraStang98 View Post
    Wow that *****, people really do act shady sometimes just to get sum extra $$. I mean maybe he did have a used one and mistaked telling u that, who really knows. But from what it seems like, thats not the case.
    i wouldnt even read into it, cj is a compulsive liar. i would bet daves ^^^^ left nut that all of this is bullshit.

and cj never would have had the money to buy anything anyway (check the sig)

Closed Thread