Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

BamBam28 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

Here is how this deal went down.

plyer3 pays on Sunday 4/12 and ask if I can ship the following day...
    I ship a perfectly working Orion H2 sub on Monday 4/13
    He got the sub at 3:30pm on Wednesday 4/15
    4/15 didnt hear a thing
    4/16 didnt hear a thing
    Friday 4/17 at 12:15AM he sends me a PM saying sub dosent work
    Friday 4/17 at 12:44AM he STARTS THIS THREAD...
    Friday 4/17 at 9:42AM I respond to his PM and tried to figure out what was going on and trying to be as helpful as possible ( At this time I had NO idea this thread existed) so we exchange multiple PMs for the next hour or so and then I SEE THIS THREAD!
    Thats when the **** hit the fan... I don't know if something happened during shipping or after he got it or what but before I saw this A hole calling me a scamer and running my name through the mud I was going to do everything to try to help him out ... I had the sub insured for 120 and I spent 45min making sure it was packed properly to avoid any problems like this... I am not a scammer and never have been and I have sold 100's of aquarium supplies online and 3 or 4 times I have sold car audio stuff with not 1 complaint. And another thing to think about, Why in the **** would I have been trying to sell the sub localy on craigslist If it was in non working condition?? dosent make sence does it... You people can belive me or not but I honestly have done nothing wrong. and the only reason I chose to not help him out is because he didnt even give me a chance to help him out before he started this bull **** and I realy dont feel like I should help him out at all now... I think he wanted attention more than he wanted to work this out...

BamBam28 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here are the pms I am refering to above

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BamBam28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by plyer3
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.
    do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.
    Whats your e-mail address? I will email you more pics.
    hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
    where are you located? i want to buy it.
    wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
    haha fedex is good
    payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.
    got tracking number

Your FedEx Tracking # is 468398610157420
    dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.
    Yeah what is going on? It worked perfectly when I shipped it and I pack it VERY well... I need more info than "it dosen't work" like was the box damaged, is the sub damaged did you ohm it out and are you 100% sure the amp you were using working? Let me know
    sub vibrates a tiny bit, but doesn't hit one bit. everybody said the motor is bad or shifted idk.
    Never had anything like this happen so I'm ganna have to figure out what to do, I had it insured for 120 with fedex but don't know how to go about turning in a claim for it so ill have to check on that... Btw how does a motor shift? What does that mean?
    idk that's what the ppl on this forum says, but i dont see how that works either. all i wanted was a working 2000watt rms subwoofer 12" and wasn't expecting this to happen. i can ship the sub back and you can check it all you want. like i said, i didnt break it or anything, subwoofer arrived like the way it was.
    WOW... I just saw the bull **** thread you started about me so the rest of my replies will be in your god **** thread that's flaming me for no god **** reason....

plyer3 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea that's how the deal went, and your point is?

Honda Accord 99
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Speakers: Alpine Type-R 6.5, JL XR 5.25, Kicker KS690
    Amps: Alpine PDX-4.100, RF T10001bd
    Subwoofer: JL 12W7 in ported box.
    Big 3 1/0, 160amp alt.
    Kinetik HC1400, HC800
    Refs
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330227

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

pmed

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

its not his fault he recieved a broken sub. granted he is stupid for not letting you respond doesnt change the fact he got a broken sub instead of a working sub.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he comes back to this forum and posts PMs that just show how the deal went........

Honda Accord 99
    Big 3 1/0, 160amp alt.
    Kinetik HC1400, HC800
    Refs

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    personally i would not of bought from him because of lack of ref. Also did you read this thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398826 Im not the smartest but he told you that he bought it 2 years ago, and took it out a year ago and hasnt used it since....
    WOW....sad to see this thread! I was oh so close to buying this sub from him!!! Sooo glad I didn't! And you're right Andrew....not one reference here at all and the CHEAP price is what lead me away from this "deal". $120 SHIPPED for a sub like this is far too good to be true. VERY nice subs and new are well over $300.

But, the seller DOES have references on another forum (even though it isn't car audio). So to kind of back him a little, I shipped out a sub to a guy 2 or 3 weeks ago. Sub was packed PERFECTLY! It was only going 3 hours away also. It arrived to him LOCKED UP as this one did!!! I know 100% that the sub was in perfect working order as I just took it out of an install working perfectly. Just came from being dropped hard and/or thrown around with no care.
    BUT, I immediately REFUNDED the guy and filed the claim. Fedex went and picked it up, looked at it and returned it to me. It's being taken care of (I'm just slacking a lil on it). But it's in NO WAY the buyers fault so their money shouldn't be held on to. BamBam if you're sure it was perfect, file a claim with Fedex, give the guy back his money and you'll get it back from Fedex.
    Just my $0.02. Hope you guys get it worked out.

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well right now, he's not doing anything about it. How hard is it to file a claim? He told me he didn't know how to in one of the PMs....I mean at least can't I get some of the money back? I would gladly ship the sub back to you, condition was as-is when it arrived on my doorstep....

Honda Accord 99
    Big 3 1/0, 160amp alt.
    Kinetik HC1400, HC800
    Refs

Andrew_as is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it might of been working when shipped but like stated above it should be handled. His name wouldnt look so bad if he handled the problem. I think from the poor attitude and lack of action that he has a reason. You can get mad because the thread was started but that should not stop you from taking care of the guy. Your just going to look alot worse not taking care of the customer. FYI CA dont take kindly to people like you...

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I have already filed a dispute with bank. To BamBam28, I'm still willing to go through the insurance process if you are. Keep your money and I'll ship the subwoofer back to you in the same condition as it arrived. To be honest, I'm sick and tire of dealing with this. You stated you dont want to PM anymore and will be communicating through this thread, but so far you're not doing that. Can't we just wrap this small problem up and call it a day? I still need a working 12" woofer......

EDIT: Oh and a forum member came to check the sub today. Not like it's gonna be a big help since sub may have been damaged through shipping, but he wanted to check the sub out and I let him. He'll probably be back later on to comment on it.

Honda Accord 99
    Big 3 1/0, 160amp alt.
    Kinetik HC1400, HC800
    Refs

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

that sub is frozen solid. coils aren't burnt.

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Andrew_as is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do not ship it back to him.... i repeat do not ship it back to him!!!! If he files a claim fedex will pick it up from your house. dont risk shipping it back to him and fedex using that against the claim because they will

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    do not ship it back to him.... i repeat do not ship it back to him!!!! If he files a claim fedex will pick it up from your house. dont risk shipping it back to him and fedex using that against the claim because they will
    x2

Had this happen to me once.

clbolt is offline I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As others have said, don't ship the sub back to him. All he has to do to file a claim is call Fedex, and they'll pick the sub and the original packing up from you to inspect it. If it was packed as well as it sounds like it was, they'll rule in his favor. Even if he didn't buy extra insurance, they'll pay $100 plus what he paid for shipping on the claim.

It seems a lot of people around here have no idea of how things can get damaged in shipping. If you'd waited a reasonable time for him to contact you before leaving this thread, you wouldn't have the issues you do now.

references:JLMaster, tdawg30, micsrive, revrider1, undeadxsunshine, 96MaxGLE, bernser1er, steinkea

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he was quick to get me pics when i wanted the sub, now he's slow in replying to this thread. i know he's probably still mad about me making this thread before i waited for his reply, but come on. coming back here and cussing me out and telling me i wont get a cent back is not the way to handle this. i already apologized to him about making this thread. now i dont really feel sorry about making this thread, what's so hard about filing a claim and taking a few mins to reply to this thread? he left me no choice but to file a dispute through my bank, hopefully ill get my money back...if not oh well. if he still wants to file through insurance through fedex then ill still be here willing to cooperate with him so he can get his money back......im really tire after getting 3 straight non-working subs.......well at least 2 of them semi-works except for this orion h2.

edit: oh and i wont ship it back until everything's settled.....no worries. it's still sitting in its original box with papers and original shipping box.

Honda Accord 99
    Big 3 1/0, 160amp alt.
    Kinetik HC1400, HC800
    Refs

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast