Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

forbidden is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Soldering it would also negate absolutely any claim that could also be filed against the seller in a legal manner..... DO NOT SOLDER IT. The guy shipped you a turd. Explain to us all then, how a tinsel lead would snap like this? You recommended filing a shipping claim as well, did you not? Why should the buyer need to?

Yeah, whatever

mike lawry is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith502 View Post
    Look here, I have had over 50 transactions on this site and everyone has been happy but this guy. Both subs I sold him were in mint condition when they left this house. Think about it, why would I send him one good sub and one that had a tinsel break in it? It doesn't make any sense especially when I had three total to sell. I always check all of my equipment to make sure it is in working order before it leaves my hands.

I sold a guy a Kicker ZX1500 and another guy a US Amps MD41 on the same exact day. Where they broken? No.. I have messages of them thanking me for such a good deal and how pleased they were with how they looked. I told the guy to contact UPS about the insurance to get it fixed and also suggested soldering the lead back together. What I think happened is you damaged the sub when you were tryig to install it or whatever and now want to act like it was my fault. Sorry guy, it doesn't work that way. That sub was 100% when it left my house just like the other one you bought so I am in no way responsible.

And one last thing.. I'm no scammer, cheater, liar or anything else you want to call me on these boards. I'd love to see anyone of you talking about "oh wheres he live I'll show up at his house" come over here because I would stomp your skull into the concrete. If you want to test me I will gladly give you my address and you can try me.

Ok everybody, now that thats over I hope we can all be friends. Have a nice day! Joe
    Easy numbnuts I sent you those pics minutes after ups left my house.I dont even have a deck or wiring in any of my cars.What about "frkkevin" that claims he never recieved a sub? I dont care about your mother teresa acts before hand with other people all I care about is me recieving a sub that wasnt mint.How is it that the tinsel looks burned in the middle? Its not up to the buyer to file a claim its up to the seller!!! Im not just going to solder it and have it break again.

my refs gundecker, dkguitarist ,sslacker,redeldog1,massiveaudiocw,aaronmiller,ax6 00,crx11.
    ebay id:503soldier 100% feedback

Do Not Buy From JoeSmith502 Horrible Seller.

probmxstyle is offline The Well Dressed OG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How well were they packaged? Any damage to the boxes? Pics of the broken tinsels?

H/U: Pioneer Z1
    Front stage: Polk SR6500
    Front stage amp: Kicker SX500.2
    Acc: Kicker SXRC network controller
    Subs: MTX 9512-44
    Sub Amp:MTX TE1501D
    Battery: Optima yellow top
    Sound Dampening: Dynamat extreme

Refs: LopezEL, PatFitz9, iamamp3pimp, nismos14, ctcsoft, negativezeroz, BigOso, LegendaryLemon, Pickler,86svo, chrisw91,gixxer9

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by probmxstyle View Post
    How well were they packaged? Any damage to the boxes? Pics of the broken tinsels?
    I posted a pic of the broken tinsel in the general discussion forum.It was just one. He did a good job packaging them thats why I dont understand how if it lefts his hands allegedly mint it happened during shipping.

my refs gundecker, dkguitarist ,sslacker,redeldog1,massiveaudiocw,aaronmiller,ax6 00,crx11.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike lawry View Post
    I posted a pic of the broken tinsel in the general discussion forum.It was just one. He did a good job packaging them thats why I dont understand how if it lefts his hands allegedly mint it happened during shipping.
    Also why does it look burnt in the middle of the tinsel were it snapped.It makes no sense. Dont take my word for it.give me a couple minutes Ill try and take a good pic of it.please standby
    Last edited by mike lawry; 04-13-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: ...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its hard to see but, its the best i could do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"-imported-photos-00629.jpg   JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"-imported-photos-00630.jpg   JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"-imported-photos-00631.jpg   JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"-imported-photos-00632.jpg  

steveBeatz is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'll let you know how my turns out when i get it.. Hes shipping tomorrow..

forbidden is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NO WAY at all for that to have happened in shipping. I would start researching as to why he had 3 of these subs in the first place.... lets he, perhaps he damaged one of his own and replaced it so he had two working ones still. Find old posts of his to see if he mentioned that he had a bad sub at all. A little digging can go a long ways. Two ways for a tinsel lead to come undone like that, abuse or abuse. You choose. I would really really really like to hear the sellers explanation of how this could possibly have happened in shipping. Waiting..... bueller, bueller....

Yeah, whatever

steveBeatz is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he had 5, 4 dual 2s and 1 dual 4.. and had 4 in his car..

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Just file a paypal claim and ship his pieces of **** back to him....

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

bball09124 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find it VERY hard to believe that the OP got the subs from UPS, put them in his car immediately, played them real hard until one of them blew, and contacted the seller the same day.

And for the seller to blame it on shipping sounds really fishy to me. He should know that if he really thinks shipping caused the damage (which we all know it did not) that he has to file the claim and do all the paperwork.

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bball09124 View Post
    I find it VERY hard to believe that the OP got the subs from UPS, put them in his car immediately, played them real hard until one of them blew, and contacted the seller the same day.

And for the seller to blame it on shipping sounds really fishy to me. He should know that if he really thinks shipping caused the damage (which we all know it did not) that he has to file the claim and do all the paperwork.
    I agree. I had a problem like this with the tensil lead when someone sent me a sub but the seller said he can pay to get fixed or he will refund money. And the shipping deal is up to the seller because the seller has the receipt and paid at UPS for the shipping.

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slim2fattycake View Post
    I agree. I had a problem like this with the tensil lead when someone sent me a sub but the seller said he can pay to get fixed or he will refund money. And the shipping deal is up to the seller because the seller has the receipt and paid at UPS for the shipping.
    Im glad you seller took care of you atleast. Peoplve said multiple times its up to the seller to file the claim he just doesnt get it.

Enellz is offline The Triple O.G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh snipady spizaz snap. I think them be fighting words...
    But to be real, I hope you get everything worked out. The feeling of opening a box with broken whatever, is a pain in the a**. However all the local cats Ive dealt with, and I have had transaction with has always turned out good.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER
    AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB
    Sundown SAZ-3000D
    (2) Audio Q HDC3's
    Kinetik 2400
    40' of 1/0 Gauge
    A 38 HZ Box
    KICK ***!

frkkevin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    Give him a little time. He's a pretty good guy. I've had about 4-5 good transactions with him. One or two it was kind of slow in responding but always came through. I just don't think he'd mess up his good feedback over a tinsel lead (like you said)!!!
    Shoot him an email if you haven't already as I believe he's on that more than here.
    Good luck!

V.
    He had two months with me to send a sub, never happened.

October RD Audio D9 Giveaway!!!
    Alpine CDA-9887
    Alpine PXA-H701
    Alpine RXU-C701
    DLS Ultimate A3
    DLS Ultimate A4
    DLS Ultimate A6
    Illusion Audio ND8s
    DLS Ultimate Nobelium 6.2
    Resonant Engineering SE 12"s

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast