Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Just A Update

tweet02 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Just A Update

Homeboy, i pmed you, i called you, and you answer none of them, last i heard from you was satuday, saying you was shipping today, i have no info, and i happen to stumble on this thread. Im not calling you a scammer, but i need some info ASAP. Im not going into the threating stage, but look at your zip code and look at mine. SHORT RIDE!!!!! Get at me!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

Front- Power Bass XL COMPS

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

blaze383 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet02 View Post
    Homeboy, i pmed you, i called you, and you answer none of them, last i heard from you was satuday, saying you was shipping today, i have no info, and i happen to stumble on this thread. Im not calling you a scammer, but i need some info ASAP. Im not going into the threating stage, but look at your zip code and look at mine. SHORT RIDE!!!!! Get at me!!
    Good luck to you man I am having to deal with this scammer too.

tweet02 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bought a GP3000dp RRO from this seller, and arrangements were made for shipping, and I have no info from him on the shipping. Since there has been no contact on behalf of the seller, i just want my money back or some shipping info.

That is with paypal now, its up too you now, and its your move. I have read too much about you on this forum after i paid you, silly me!!!!! I even gave you the upper hand thinking you would do right!! Man you are only as good as your name on these forums, now ask yourself, How good is my name. Either show me some shipping info, or give me back my money!!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

Front- Power Bass XL COMPS

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

davidtemple is offline Caraudio Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet02 View Post
    What was the out come of this, need info!!
    Here is what happened, I got scammed out of my $$ and my amp I got a small piece of the JL300/4 heat sink, he shipped it in a crunch amp box ( with no internal packaging ) when the box arrived it has not taped on the ends, just had tape on the box top where he taped the ship to label.

I'm not scamming anyone, I have sold JBL 3000 amps for high $$ and many other top $$ items on here sold to many back in 2006-2007 Tristan20, Nismo14, and many others when I was going full stream into the hobby. Took some time off for my son and now back online .

Paypal ruled against me because he used a DC# ( which i asked for when buying the item )

I even showed the box to another member on here the other day and they saw where the box was not taped. Brown tape does not come off a printed box without tearing..

NO INSURANCE on the package also. Jackass Seller.

So for all those that thought I was scamming? I guess you see the real picture now he is screwing tons of users on here right now.

I'll see Jorge ( dbdragracer1 ) real soon on my summer trip to Florida .

Last edited by davidtemple; 04-11-2009 at 01:18 PM.

I collect Car Audio... !!! Always trading, "God's Gonna Cut You Down" -

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man dood, how many people you going to screw over here?

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

clbolt is offline I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davidtemple View Post
    Here is what happened, I got scammed out of my $$ and my amp I got a small piece of the JL300/4 heat sink, he shipped it in a crunch amp box ( with no internal packaging ) when the box arrived it has not taped on the ends, just had tape on the box top where he taped the ship to label.

I'm not scamming anyone, I have sold JBL 3000 amps for high $$ and many other top $$ items on here sold to many back in 2006-2007 Tristan20, Nismo14, and many others when I was going full stream into the hobby. Took some time off for my son and now back online .

Paypal ruled against me because he used a DC# ( which i asked for when buying the item )

I even showed the box to another member on here the other day and they saw where the box was not taped. Brown tape does not come off a printed box without tearing..

So for all those that thought I was scamming? I guess you see the real picture now he is screwing tons of users on here right now.

Did you try calling PayPal after they ruled in his favor? That ruling was automatic because he supplied a tracking number, but they review cases if you call them.

references:JLMaster, tdawg30, micsrive, revrider1, undeadxsunshine, 96MaxGLE, bernser1er, steinkea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davidtemple View Post

Pictures of said ****ed up stuff.

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would Like to see pics of the heatsink.. Also to OP looks like you are the scammer after all..

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clbolt View Post
    Did you try calling PayPal after they ruled in his favor? That ruling was automatic because he supplied a tracking number, but they review cases if you call them.
    yes sir,

They told me since it was not a ebay deal they could not do anything about it I offered to send pics and they said deals outside of Ebay were not covered.

Seller's name: Jorge Mandujano
    Seller's email: dbdragracer1@yahoo.com
    Seller's transaction ID: 5WW75128F7829913G

Transaction date: Mar 18, 2009
    Transaction amount: -$60.00 USD
    Your transaction ID: 497838020R236425W
    Case number: PP-657-500-029

In response to your claim, the seller has provided proof of shipment indicating that the item was shipped to you. Because the seller was able to provide proof of shipment, we cannot reverse this transaction or issue a refund. We encourage you to continue to work directly with the seller to amicably resolve this matter.

PayPal does not tolerate fraud or illegal activities. Your complaint has been noted in the record of the PayPal user you reported. If we find this user has violated our policies, we will investigate and take appropriate action. If this occurs, you may be contacted in the future about the status of this complaint.

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the "Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

they don't care I'm a verified paypal member with over 500 deals with verified members.

So I decide not to deal with anyone unless they have good references for now.

Also I showed "DBEEZ" member on here the box and he seen where it was not taped up.

Believe me or not I don't care.

#1 dbdragracer1 has ebay account but nothing as a seller.

#2 I have an ebay account with over 700+ positive feedback as buyer and seller of big ticket items.

#3 You don't see my name under bad feedback member -

I'm a member as of 2006

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleBechtold View Post
    I would Like to see pics of the heatsink.. Also to OP looks like you are the scammer after all..
    It was tossed after Paypal denied the refund, it was only a small corner, about 2" x 2" the corner all of the JL Slash Amps get broken.

and no contents, my local postman said if he had insurance on it for about the cost of $2-3 it would be taken care of .

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Yes i say the box terrible shipping and straight up scammer as we already know..When doing deals and telling someone you will ship said date then if that does not occur immediately email call whatever you have to do to get into contact with buyer to let them know whats going on..COMMUNICATION is the key to good deals..

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3