Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: SHawk is Team H&K Kent-- deliberate fraud of over $2000

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: SHawk is Team H&K Kent-- deliberate fraud of over $2000

ive delt with kent after all that BS with him and wagaonized...

never had any problems with small orders to large orders....

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    Where have you guys been?

He has got a lot of peeps.............., not to mention one was a huge *** payday for him.

Scumbag! I would say, for 2gs, I would be flying to someones house, I don't care how far it was and I would be getting my monies or if he didn't have any money, I would beat the 2g's out of him!
    exactly, for 2g's i would be doing everything i can...going to his hometown because i know wagonized had his address

but wait, hmmm wagonized was so cool and laid back about it and never did anything about it except for ruining his rep online?

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    exactly, for 2g's i would be doing everything i can...going to his hometown because i know wagonized had his address

but wait, hmmm wagonized was so cool and laid back about it and never did anything about it except for ruining his rep online?
    are you defending the scammer after he clearly got caught?

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

DDeitz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gj Wagon from back in the beginning i doubt you had anyone believing your story, i wasn't he was on termpro and a competitor that people knew. However you were right it only took months for everyone to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by azbass View Post
    I have JL wire because im baller status and thats what ballers use.
    Stock stereo ftw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its easy to see he scams the guys who are either new or dont have as much feedback and does good transactions with the peeps who could easily sway the forums because of there forum background. Typical

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    l

JuicyJeff is offline Juicy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is funny. Continue

2012 6 speed Mazda 3 Skyactiv
    Hids
    Working on the rest!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol at silvercookie defending him also

l

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did you ever take legal action agaisn't him wagon???

l

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jadon087 View Post
    lol at silvercookie defending him also
    silvercookie ***** a lot of **** though........ its really awesome how the mods take care of this situation...... what a bunch of worthless fucks

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmanian View Post
    So wagon you never got any satisfaction from HK?
    ive delt with kent after all that BS with him and wagaonized...

I havent yet. But emailed Kent yesterday and got the following reply. However, he does have great customer service for returning emails lol Ill give him that much. Of course if I was in the business of ripping people off at an ulimited profit margin Id probably have pretty good customer service too.

Heres his first email

"Well considering I shipped your product and you have done nothing but lie to people on the forums, which I never get on anymore, guess ur not hurting me anymore. I don't do a lot with car audio anyway, my business is delt with people personally now that don't even get on the internet, so I don't have to deal with shady people like you. So good day to you and ruin me, please, cuz I'm glad ur bussies on the forums believe you."

My reply
    "How do you figure Ive lied? I have proven you wrong countless times and caught you in several lies. You claim to have sent the product and had tracking numbers but have STILL never produced them. Which is why you're going to lose in court and be charged with fraud. You have no proof. That they were sent and lied about the dates they were supposedly sent.

If you did infact ship the batts then you can easily contact UPS or fedex or whichever company you used and they can print up records of the transaction. So you really have no excuse.

This is your last chance to make it right before you are criminally charged and will have to pay back the money plus whichever consequences the courts decide."

And the third message from him

"U have threatened me with this for well over a year now, I have all my documents in line, I do no more audio online, so it doesn't hurt my feelings when u talk lies about me on there, people contact me about stuff all the time cuz they know how reliable I am and how fast they receive products. You will have to come here to goto court and if your willing to come here just to see all the proof, then feel free. But when u bring this up at the same time every year, makes me feel you really received them(which I know you did) and your looking for money, I have seen your frawds and scams listed in other posts. So stop threatening, I'm not fased, but make sure you know the laws before you type up what you think on here, cuz my lawyer has a log of everything, thanks"

from me

"Why dont you post your documents you ****ing idiot? You claim to have lost them in your barn or wherever else...then you said you contacted the shipping company to get copies and they didnt have them lol. You're a complete liar and have no proof of anything.

I have on problem flying all the way down there and spending $20k if I have to in order to see you punished and treated like the low-life loser that you are. You owe so many people money in the car audio industry its ridiculous. Its clear to everyone in dbdrag that you're a waste of skin.

See you in court..make sure you bring those fake documents lol. Feel free to pay me back thru paypal at anytime. Loser"

and his most recent message

"Wow, these words look great for court, also I have all documents and I owe one person money in db drag and I'm currently paying him. You don't know anything and you getting mad cuz I'm right is great. Spend what u need to spend, I won't be out a dime, cuz you have your product and I have the documents and so does my lawyer. Better make sure you can win cuz u will need to pay my lawyer also if you lose, thanks for your time"

So basically it looks as though he's daring me to press charges and somehow thinking that he has a case. lol

who are you and whats your deal? You pm me saying to get off the forum? If you choose to defend Kent after being a known scammer then thats your decision.
    The reason I was scammed was simply because:
    - Im not here on ca.com much so my word wouldnt mean much compared to him
    - I wanted the batts asap and had all the cash waiting for him. Had he actually been able to get me the batts on time I would have had them for 07 finals in san mateo.
    - Lastly I suppose I was too trusting and didnt keep in contact via email as much as I should have. I know when Im doing work for a customer I hate when theyre constantly calling me and riding my *** so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him do his work. But apparently he took advantage of that and just kept the money instead because his business was going downhill and only a few months later was out of business completely.

So basebalz13 if you have anything to say to me for your defending Kent or telling me to leave the forum for defending myself...just tell me in this thread rather than PM. Id love to hear what you have to say

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH H&K KENT. HE RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER $2000. STAY AWAY

Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13;6655487[SIZE="5"
    ]ive delt with kent after all that BS with him and wagaonized...
    [/SIZE]

well then you are a stupid motherfuccer,and use spell check next time.

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74

Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2