Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: jonesy = SCAMMER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: jonesy = SCAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by HairyBallzONYA View Post
    Dont speak to your Daddy that way, *****.
    dont clutter the thread ***

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

chubbysle is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok aa for my english teacher scammin me eat my ***. im on my fone and aint goin back to crct **** that ur ******* can figure out.. back on topic...

tim contacted me this am.. im not gonna get into specifics for tims sake as he will look like an complete *******.. he has offered to correct the situation by ordering a new clarion vrx 475 vd from amazon which he has done but wont ship until monday at the earliest. fact is some poor choices were made and bad judgement made.. i will update this thread regulary. once this issue is 100% resolved and i have what im supposed to have then i will change this thread... heresnthe facts of this deal.. the alpine didnt make it into the box... it was broken.. tim failed hugely in not communicating this with me.. he intended on buying and shipping me a new deck but again failed to communicate this with me. tim is a decent person jus ****ed up and made one bad choice.

back to the engrish thing.. hegfhfjfurahomojfhrk

REF's
    Imfrumthawest = traded with
    a++
    jonesy = traded with a++

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chubbysle View Post
    ok aa for my english teacher scammin me eat my ***. im on my fone and aint goin back to crct **** that ur ******* can figure out.. back on topic...

tim contacted me this am.. im not gonna get into specifics for tims sake as he will look like an complete *******.. he has offered to correct the situation by ordering a new clarion vrx 475 vd from amazon which he has done but wont ship until monday at the earliest. fact is some poor choices were made and bad judgement made.. i will update this thread regulary. once this issue is 100% resolved and i have what im supposed to have then i will change this thread... heresnthe facts of this deal.. the alpine didnt make it into the box... it was broken.. tim failed hugely in not communicating this with me.. he intended on buying and shipping me a new deck but again failed to communicate this with me. tim is a decent person jus ****ed up and made one bad choice.

well maybe if you gave him a ****ing chance to respond to messages then there wouldnt be a thread.

don forget, other people actual have lives and other **** that they have have to attend to, unlike you.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

EpicAudio is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jonesy give the man his money or drugs or i'll come find you and eat your liver.

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1.) It's phone

2.) You look like the ******* because you wont post specifics. We cannot go off of your word vs his word. We need to know times, dates and exactly what was said.

3.) Is it possible he was going to go purchase a new one that day but things came up? I understand the no communication problem but jeez. What is it? "OMG OMG OMG he hasent responded in 4 hours, he is a SCAMMER!"?

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

jonesy is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's being worked out, The Head unit had a cracked lcd from being stored so long (I had no clue). we were due to ship the same day so the Alpine Iva issue is worked out now! The biggest problem here was the time difference, and conflicting work schedules between each other!

Bottom we are both good people all it was is just one f'ed up miss communication

At the end of the day i would recommend Chubbysle as a seller/trader with no question, hes a good guy he just flipped out a little bit here, so cut him a break!!!!!

My Daily driver:
    Hatch: RE Audio XXX 12
    Amps: Audiopipe AP30001, Massive 400.2
    Doors: Morel Mids and Tweets, Audiophile 8's
    Wire: All Knu Flex 1/0
    Hu: Panasonic CQVW100U
    Battery's: Kinetik Hc1800 Starting 2 Hc 2000 Res
    Soon another XXX and 250a+ alt

Ref's:I have a ton just ask

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As of now you look like the asshole.You saying he made a bad "choice" leads people to think that he intended to scam you. If that's the case you need to prove it or apologize to him.

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    It's being worked out, The Head unit had a cracked lcd from being stored so long (I had no clue). we were due to ship the same day so the Alpine Iva issue is worked out now! The biggest problem here was the time difference, and conflicting work schedules between each other!

Bottom we are both good people all it was is just one f'ed up miss communication

At the end of the day i would recommend Chubbysle as a seller/trader with no question, hes a good guy he just flipped out a little bit here, so cut him a break!!!!!
    glad it got worked out

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My Daily driver:

faiz23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JONESY can you please contact me your PM box is full

I do not want to go in detail yet but i am experiencing some of the same issues as the OP is.

He has plenty of refs but i have had no communication with him since fri and he was suppose to ship out sat march 14th or mon 16th.

if anyone has his contact info let me know

all i have is

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Read your email...........................

My Daily driver:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pm's are cleared!!!!!!!!!

My Daily driver:

faiz23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GUYS, i am on the phone with jonesy

he is being cool and working with me on this.

i will keep you up to date and delete everything i said if this goes good.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3