Reload Thread: 01 s 10 screwed me!

JBerger is offline Cocaine and Waffles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 01 s 10 screwed me!

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    dodge, just accept the 150 and get it repaired. Amp is a beast and you will be happy with it once it is right.
    100% agree
    Its a he11 of an amp
    Worth the money you'll have invested

Refs:
    Bought From: BushJ311
    1995 Acura Integra LS
    Project Underway
    2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo
    0-60 in under 6 seconds
    Panasonic 8300
    Polk Highs
    Kicker CVR 12 in 3cuft @ 36hz
    MTX Thunder 202

MmatsDude is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forbidden View Post
    I'm not going to read the whole thread. Here is my take from a business perspective.

1) Is the seller a qualified service technician?
    2) Did the seller send an item out that had been improperly repaired?
    3) A noise problem is not a 10/10 for functionality, the buyer should have backed out at this point.
    4) The buyer bought the problems with the product, you get what you pay for when you buy used.
    5) Did the seller provide a warranty on his used and repaired item? No, buyer should have backed out.
    6) The seller is going to lose all credibility in future sales over this thread, what amount of lost business is it going to come out of this vs. refunding the seller, therefor making the customer happy.

My take is simple, the amp had a problem when shipped, it had a unsatisfactory repair when shipped. Could the buyer have damaged it when it was installed, if the unsatisfactory repair was to blame, yes. Would it have happened if the amp had been repaired professionally with a guarantee of repair on it, chances are no.

The seller, if he wants to gain the credibility back that he is losing at a rather rapid pace, should refund the buyer in full. The buyer should pay for the return shipping. Both parties are happy, the seller can save face and continue forward with good references. A good reference can be found in a situation like this, it is more important to do the right thing when something goes wrong than it is when things are always going right. My bet is that the buyer would tell people that the seller really pulled through for him and he would recommend him to others. Seller, the ball is in your court. If you think that the $ you have from the sale of this one amp is worth more than your reputation and ability to do future business, so be it.

X2

redodge786 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

01 s 10 did the amp have those burn spots when shipped? cause like i said you never told me about that

2004 dodge ram 4 door

fronts: mb quart
    rears: mb quart
    subs: 2- 18" omegas in a blow through
    amp: Autotek mm4000.1D
    red top up front
    yellow top and spv70 out back
    0/1 wire between the two

refs 01 s 10, bigeasy79, bumbinbuick, cashflow101, foreman, FJF

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, to help out both situations, Im willing to pay for ALL repairs upto $250. yes that means i sold a mm4000 for $200. it is what it is. the amp is not satisfactory to the OP, I will paypal or m/o him $250 for the amp to be repaired. i hope we can agree on this and put this past us. like i said, im not a scammer, the OP is not a scammer. we have talked on the phone many times to chat about systems in general. i want to make this right for both parties. im sure we both have better things to do than argue right now. OP, let me know if you'll accept this offer.

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 01 S 10 View Post
    Ok, to help out both situations, Im willing to pay for ALL repairs upto $250. yes that means i sold a mm4000 for $200. it is what it is. the amp is not satisfactory to the OP, I will paypal or m/o him $250 for the amp to be repaired. i hope we can agree on this and put this past us. like i said, im not a scammer, the OP is not a scammer. we have talked on the phone many times to chat about systems in general. i want to make this right for both parties. im sure we both have better things to do than argue right now. OP, let me know if you'll accept this offer.
    do this and get it fixed

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forbidden View Post
    I'm not going to read the whole thread. Here is my take from a business perspective.

1) Is the seller a qualified service technician?
    2) Did the seller send an item out that had been improperly repaired?
    3) A noise problem is not a 10/10 for functionality, the buyer should have backed out at this point.
    4) The buyer bought the problems with the product, you get what you pay for when you buy used.
    5) Did the seller provide a warranty on his used and repaired item? No, buyer should have backed out.
    6) The seller is going to lose all credibility in future sales over this thread, what amount of lost business is it going to come out of this vs. refunding the seller, therefor making the customer happy.

My take is simple, the amp had a problem when shipped, it had a unsatisfactory repair when shipped. Could the buyer have damaged it when it was installed, if the unsatisfactory repair was to blame, yes. Would it have happened if the amp had been repaired professionally with a guarantee of repair on it, chances are no.

The seller, if he wants to gain the credibility back that he is losing at a rather rapid pace, should refund the buyer in full. The buyer should pay for the return shipping. Both parties are happy, the seller can save face and continue forward with good references. A good reference can be found in a situation like this, it is more important to do the right thing when something goes wrong than it is when things are always going right. My bet is that the buyer would tell people that the seller really pulled through for him and he would recommend him to others. Seller, the ball is in your court. If you think that the $ you have from the sale of this one amp is worth more than your reputation and ability to do future business, so be it.
    That sounds good and all but I wouldn't give a full refund on a amp that worked with me (other then the whine of course) but when it got to the customer didn't work and he attempted a self repair and then have it die completely. Whose to say the repair attempted by the buyer isn't what finished off the amp? The only way I would do a refund is if the buyer agreed to take off 100-150 for a repair since there really is no way to know his attempt at a repair didn't cause more problem's. Which I believe that was offered in the thread earlier. I would much rather pay for half the repair and shipping one way which has also been offered. He should have never tried to repair it himself and should have just told the seller he wanted a full refund.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

Jeepjones85 is offline Gold Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would buy from you now for sure, I hope he takes
    your offer

Quote Originally Posted by truspector View Post
    I did search, but sometimes it's easier to ask than search and read through twenty different threads and still not find exactly what you're looking for.
    My Build>>>http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371085<<<
    Rd Alpha 15, PB XA 3000d, Premier HU and Massive 800.4p

Has the magical smoke been released from ur amp???
    if not U Should Give it A Try, Power is Increased 2 Fold!!!

Bought from: Ridinhi, Pioneer~Saturn, psychoacoustics
    Traded with: PsychoTheRapist, armykyle1, griffin850
    Sold to: latinplaya22, Master69, tez4life

redodge786 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

deal
    close thread

2004 dodge ram 4 door

fronts: mb quart
    rears: mb quart
    subs: 2- 18" omegas in a blow through
    amp: Autotek mm4000.1D
    red top up front
    yellow top and spv70 out back
    0/1 wire between the two

refs 01 s 10, bigeasy79, bumbinbuick, cashflow101, foreman, FJF

Z-Ro is offline South side super hero

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats legit

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    I have seen the effects of marijuana asshole and it has hit very close to home (Brother was addicted) so please do not try and 'school me' with your stoner ranting.

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP, let me know if you'll accept this offer.
    he'll accept. Or I'll bash his head in.

Jeepjones85 is offline Gold Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    thats legit
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by truspector View Post
    I did search, but sometimes it's easier to ask than search and read through twenty different threads and still not find exactly what you're looking for.
    My Build>>>http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371085<<<
    Rd Alpha 15, PB XA 3000d, Premier HU and Massive 800.4p

Has the magical smoke been released from ur amp???
    if not U Should Give it A Try, Power is Increased 2 Fold!!!

Bought from: Ridinhi, Pioneer~Saturn, psychoacoustics
    Traded with: PsychoTheRapist, armykyle1, griffin850
    Sold to: latinplaya22, Master69, tez4life

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepjones85 View Post
    I would buy from you now for sure, I hope he takes
    your offer
    thanks, like ive said many times, im not out to scam or fck over anyone, **** i know 5 or 10 people of this forum in person lol, im not about to lose those friendships and be known as a "scammer" over $450 lol. ive never had to deal with anything like this, but im trying to make it right for both parties.

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    he'll accept. Or I'll bash his head in.
    i think he is surrriouss

connersdad19 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good deal glad to see this.

REFERENCES
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/239110-connersdad19s-references-6.html#post7494382

I will NEVER ship anything with UPS again. I ask that you NEVER ship me anything with UPS please.

BushJ311 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Glad to see this get worked out. Good job guys.
    Who else thinks this should be deleted now?

Dodge Magnum - (2) NS 10s - 3kwp
    85 Iroc Camaro - 425 hp sbc

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast