Reload Thread: camaroaudio69 no good...

budahbuddy803 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

To clear things up... if its not already clear. I did receive the $20 yesterday or the day before. I dont really know what to do with this thread because like stated. The deal was $20 on his part and, yes, i did receive that $20 it was just a month late w/o any notification of what was going on. Camaroaudio69 is not an awful guy, just didnt happen to communicate with me well.

I do not know what to do with this thread or his feedback....... ???? Camaroaudio69= bad communication with ME... other than that he did everything i asked him to.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

Some one lock this thread....deal has been made right anyway.

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic.

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.
    You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at [email protected]

camaroaudio69 is offline B@ngin Loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site

Dodge Durango
    Dual Flipout Screen
    3 kove armaggedon 15s
    amp soon to come
    box working on it
    4 6.5" Type Rs
    Profile 400 4 channel
    Big 3
    Yellow top
    refs:18inchjeepin,ls2poweredgoat,dried622,IonSQL,a cubsfan,fatboyracing,lorilee8284

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You sir, are dumb. He is not a scammer, he did send first, but was indeed very late and had bad communication in sending the rest of the deal. In no way was it a good transaction, but i will not say he is a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals.
    That's the thing. I have money for what i need as an 18y/o in high school living at home, but it is just an inconvenience having someone say yes ill give you $20 and then not saying anything and sending it a few weeks late.

Quote Originally Posted by camaroaudio69 View Post
    yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site
    I believe you are a great guy to do business with, we just had one bad transaction. If there was just a little more communication about the moving process things would have been extremely smooth. I have no hard feelings toward you and you did send first and the money was eventually gotten. I understand what happened and do not want to ruin your reputation at all. I just posted what happened.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice, went from saying 20 dollars isn't ****, too calling out the mods and telling them they are not doing their job.

We have a winner here folks!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.
    yeah its cool i understand. Next time you sell something let me know and ill slack you $20. If you expect something because a deal was made, then that is what you expect! You would be disappointed no doubt if you were shorted any amount of money!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

If it was the same situation I won't cry over it. I would ask, but would not make a huge post over it.

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Send me 20 dollars then *****.

Don't cry about it, just do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4