Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 56 of 56

Reload Thread: camaroaudio69 no good...

  1. #46
    budahbuddy803's Avatar
    budahbuddy803 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    4,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    To clear things up... if its not already clear. I did receive the $20 yesterday or the day before. I dont really know what to do with this thread because like stated. The deal was $20 on his part and, yes, i did receive that $20 it was just a month late w/o any notification of what was going on. Camaroaudio69 is not an awful guy, just didnt happen to communicate with me well.

    I do not know what to do with this thread or his feedback....... ???? Camaroaudio69= bad communication with ME... other than that he did everything i asked him to.







  2. #47
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

    Some one lock this thread....deal has been made right anyway.




  3. #48
    BobbyDD's Avatar
    BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

    Some one lock this thread....deal has been made right anyway.
    It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic.



    refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

  4. #49
    RAM_Designs's Avatar
    RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rockwall, TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    21,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.
    You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals.



    1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at [email protected]

  5. #50
    camaroaudio69's Avatar
    camaroaudio69 is offline B@ngin Loud



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    dowtown near tha lake
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site



    Dodge Durango
    Dual Flipout Screen
    3 kove armaggedon 15s
    amp soon to come
    box working on it
    4 6.5" Type Rs
    Profile 400 4 channel
    Big 3
    Yellow top
    refs:18inchjeepin,ls2poweredgoat,dried622,IonSQL,a cubsfan,fatboyracing,lorilee8284

  6. #51
    budahbuddy803's Avatar
    budahbuddy803 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    4,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I would say it was a big deal if he didn't ship his amp first or there was more to it. I'm not saying he is not shady since it took so long for the $20, but the fact still remains he did send first and more then likely would again. All your thoughts fail in reality to the facts. You can flame my posts some more. I'm fine with it. Internet dealing is a shady place to do business. I do no condone the excessive time it took or anything else. I'm just saying he sent first. If you are so hard up that $20 is a big deal. Maybe you should get a real job and stop buying car audio until you can actually afford it.

    Some one lock this thread....deal has been made right anyway.
    You sir, are dumb. He is not a scammer, he did send first, but was indeed very late and had bad communication in sending the rest of the deal. In no way was it a good transaction, but i will not say he is a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money. In this case camaroaudio69 is not a scammer but your argument is idiotic.
    x2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    You're a moron. $20 doesn't make or break my bank account, but I'd still be pissed if someone never payed up...it's about ethics/morals.
    That's the thing. I have money for what i need as an 18y/o in high school living at home, but it is just an inconvenience having someone say yes ill give you $20 and then not saying anything and sending it a few weeks late.

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroaudio69 View Post
    yeah i would be mad if someone didnt pay me my $20 but the fact is i paid him i know it took a while because of work and my moving but i paid him if i was a scammer i sure the hell wouldnt have sent my amp first now because of this stupid stuff i will have a bad rep and have never ripped anyone off on ths site
    I believe you are a great guy to do business with, we just had one bad transaction. If there was just a little more communication about the moving process things would have been extremely smooth. I have no hard feelings toward you and you did send first and the money was eventually gotten. I understand what happened and do not want to ruin your reputation at all. I just posted what happened.




  7. #52
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

    Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.




  8. #53
    bigbangtheory's Avatar
    bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Venus or Mars, just depends.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    27,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Nice, went from saying 20 dollars isn't ****, too calling out the mods and telling them they are not doing their job.

    We have a winner here folks!



    Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

    BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

  9. #54
    budahbuddy803's Avatar
    budahbuddy803 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    4,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Wow, our youth is just well so tight. Oh well, if $20 is a big deal to you I guess it is then. For me..not to much on a deal like this. Apparently I'm dumb for having an opinion that does not reflect the negative members on this forum.

    Bottom line it took to long for him to send the money. He did send the amp first. Take from it what you want. This thread should be locked by now. Our mods are slacking at there jobs.
    yeah its cool i understand. Next time you sell something let me know and ill slack you $20. If you expect something because a deal was made, then that is what you expect! You would be disappointed no doubt if you were shorted any amount of money!




  10. #55
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    If it was the same situation I won't cry over it. I would ask, but would not make a huge post over it.




  11. #56
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: camaroaudio69 no good...

    Send me 20 dollars then *****.

    Don't cry about it, just do it now.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum