Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: OFFICIAL: tooloud4tv = SCAMMER Indeed!!!!

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: OFFICIAL: tooloud4tv = SCAMMER Indeed!!!!

Conversation I just had with him.

xdonpistox (6:45:26 PM): wanna tell me where my money is?
    travis to fye (6:45:54 PM): not at all now look do what u got to do
    travis to fye (6:45:59 PM): imma scammer
    travis to fye (6:46:11 PM): and id be glad to post that in ur lil thread on CA too
    xdonpistox (6:46:14 PM): well, you havent kept your end of the bargain
    xdonpistox (6:46:16 PM): go for it
    xdonpistox (6:46:21 PM): because you said you would keep me updated
    xdonpistox (6:46:31 PM): you didnt, and it's been over a month
    xdonpistox (6:46:48 PM): you didnt respond to PM's either when I asked for a simple update
    travis to fye signed off at 6:51:33 PM.
    travistofye is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
    xdonpistox (6:52:14 PM): haha, yeah, cant even respond and you log off. seriously though, respond to that thread, I doubt you will though

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

boalova13 is offline That's what she said

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You still talk to steveyhustle? Speaking of scammers he scammed me.

Sold to-phantom240
    Bought from-basic 1906, steveyhustle x2, charlesbhs, liftedcj7on44s, jmanpc, psych0ticnemes1, Here-I-Come, brent00F150, loudwhat?, bad4health
    Traded with-jmanpc

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not really...what did he scam you on?

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting, scammers ****...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Not really...what did he scam you on?
    Rockford t30001bd. It was pretty much doa. It powered up but was almost putting out no power at all. gave him nothng but time to make it right sonce he said t was his dudes and his dude coincidently enough got arrested right after this happened . Anyways I had to pay over $300 to get t fixed and he sad he'd reimburse me but after he got banned due to another bad deal I was left wih no options. He won't respond to emails or im's. T3ck101 was going to talk to him but I never heard anything about that either.

Sold to-phantom240
    Bought from-basic 1906, steveyhustle x2, charlesbhs, liftedcj7on44s, jmanpc, psych0ticnemes1, Here-I-Come, brent00F150, loudwhat?, bad4health
    Traded with-jmanpc

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boalova13 View Post
    Rockford t30001bd. It was pretty much doa. It powered up but was almost putting out no power at all. gave him nothng but time to make it right sonce he said t was his dudes and his dude coincidently enough got arrested right after this happened . Anyways I had to pay over $300 to get t fixed and he sad he'd reimburse me but after he got banned due to another bad deal I was left wih no options. He won't respond to emails or im's. T3ck101 was going to talk to him but I never heard anything about that either.
    Ouch, that ***** man. I know tc3k101 doesn't talk to him anymore. Something went sour with some ipod cable and head unit trade with a 3rd party or something.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like Travis has more to say, going back and forth on his word and after telling me he will still pay, he won't now.

xdonpistox (7:02:28 PM): you know, fact of the matter is, all i wanted was an update. and you couldn't do that. i told you i would work something out with you, a payment plan or something. you chose not to communicate at all. you're not holding up your end of the deal, that's a breach of contract. what does it make you if you don't pay me what you owe me? A scammer. I just don't understand why you can't keep me updated, can you explain?
    travis to fye (7:07:55 PM): ok man honestly if u really want to know the truth i honestly feel like i dont owe u **** honestly. i feel like i got ****ed in the deal, you even said yourself that you lost the remote terminal screw inside the amp, but you didnt even bother too find it NOR notifiy me on this. **** man if i didnt have to pay 120$ bucks to pay to get the amp fixed you would have been had ur money immediately. truth is im not an scammer nor bad guy. i just feel like i got ****ed. so like i said u can take whatever actions u have too it doesnt matter to me and like i said i will post in your thread or whatever i give a **** right now. and for one you telling people that i was pretending to be my mom? man wtf is that all about why the hell would i do that? im an grown man i dont have to hide behind my mother for **** i take care of myself and im responsible for my own actions so me using her as an excuse is total bullshit! So since im labeled an scammer **** it!
    xdonpistox (7:17:06 PM): I told you before, I gave you the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. The, when I took my audio out or was doing deadening, I found it under the rear seat.

I clearly stated that in the thread. But I thought forget it, haven't seen you on the forums, then one day I see you, so I decide to see whats up.

Regardless of what you THINK, we still had a deal that you owed me money. Most importantly, you AGREED to it.

And about acting like your mom, well, youd did that twice and what mom goes on their "grown man" son's screen name? You didn't say anything about it before, so why now?

And if you're such a grown man, why can't you man up and pay me and hold your end of the bargain?

Let me go back to my point about the remote screw and make sure you clearly understand. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I ended up finding it. I'm nice, way too nice at times and I was in your case. I even covered some of the shipping or told you not to worry about it on my end, whatever it was. And the amp was working for a couple days right? You mentioned that. And THEN all of a sudden one day it stopped working because of that remote screw. How should I know that you didn't damage it yourself? I know the remote screw was different and it was obvious (the one that was on the amp when you received it) so I figured, hey, maybe somehow it got left in there but I couldn't find it. MONTHS later, I find it, thus it wasn't my fault.

We can go back and forth over and over gain, but the fact of the matter is, you told me you would STILL give me the money you owed me. And let me quote you on this one. "Friday dont even worry about the threads really dont matter to me." That was on August 24, 2008 at 6:36 PM (PST), post #126 in this thread: http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340430

So explain to my why you still won't do a **** thing about it?

ztaebevets is offline Psalm 23:4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't think he's going to pay up lol.

ztaebevets > stevebeatz

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like Travis has more to say, going back and forth on his word and after telling me he will still pay, he won't now.

xdonpistox (7:02:28 PM): you know, fact of the matter is, all i wanted was an update. and you couldn't do that. i told you i would work something out with you, a payment plan or something. you chose not to communicate at all. you're not holding up your end of the deal, that's a breach of contract. what does it make you if you don't pay me what you owe me? A scammer. I just don't understand why you can't keep me updated, can you explain?
    travis to fye (7:07:55 PM): ok man honestly if u really want to know the truth i honestly feel like i dont owe u **** honestly. i feel like i got ****ed in the deal, you even said yourself that you lost the remote terminal screw inside the amp, but you didnt even bother too find it NOR notifiy me on this. **** man if i didnt have to pay 120$ bucks to pay to get the amp fixed you would have been had ur money immediately. truth is im not an scammer nor bad guy. i just feel like i got ****ed. so like i said u can take whatever actions u have too it doesnt matter to me and like i said i will post in your thread or whatever i give a **** right now. and for one you telling people that i was pretending to be my mom? man wtf is that all about why the hell would i do that? im an grown man i dont have to hide behind my mother for **** i take care of myself and im responsible for my own actions so me using her as an excuse is total bullshit! So since im labeled an scammer **** it!
    xdonpistox (7:17:06 PM): I told you before, I gave you the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. The, when I took my audio out or was doing deadening, I found it under the rear seat.

I clearly stated that in the thread. But I thought forget it, haven't seen you on the forums, then one day I see you, so I decide to see whats up.

Regardless of what you THINK, we still had a deal that you owed me money. Most importantly, you AGREED to it.

And about acting like your mom, well, youd did that twice and what mom goes on their "grown man" son's screen name? You didn't say anything about it before, so why now?

And if you're such a grown man, why can't you man up and pay me and hold your end of the bargain?

Let me go back to my point about the remote screw and make sure you clearly understand. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I ended up finding it. I'm nice, way too nice at times and I was in your case. I even covered some of the shipping or told you not to worry about it on my end, whatever it was. And the amp was working for a couple days right? You mentioned that. And THEN all of a sudden one day it stopped working because of that remote screw. How should I know that you didn't damage it yourself? I know the remote screw was different and it was obvious (the one that was on the amp when you received it) so I figured, hey, maybe somehow it got left in there but I couldn't find it. MONTHS later, I find it, thus it wasn't my fault.

We can go back and forth over and over gain, but the fact of the matter is, you told me you would STILL give me the money you owed me. And let me quote you on this one. "Friday dont even worry about the threads really dont matter to me." That was on August 24, 2008 at 6:36 PM (PST), post #126 in this thread: http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340430

So explain to my why you still won't do a **** thing about it?
    Who dose he say fixed it? I know it aint Soundstream. They wont touch that amp for less than $150

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave_damage View Post
    Who dose he say fixed it? I know it aint Soundstream. They wont touch that amp for less than $150
    Not sure to be honest, but I think he did mention he was going to send it to Soundstream, because I looked up where they are located and it was near me.

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then he is for a fact lying.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ouch, that ***** man. I know tc3k101 doesn't talk to him anymore. Something went sour with some ipod cable and head unit trade with a 3rd party or something.
    Yeah i figured something happended. He was going to try to get steve to cough up something, anything would make it easier to swallow. It just ***** because i have 1100+ into an amp that I could possibly get seven for, and i didn't even get to use it. If you talk to him you think you could at least throw the subject out there?

Sold to-phantom240
    Traded with-jmanpc

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boalova13 View Post
    Yeah i figured something happended. He was going to try to get steve to cough up something, anything would make it easier to swallow. It just ***** because i have 1100+ into an amp that I could possibly get seven for, and i didn't even get to use it. If you talk to him you think you could at least throw the subject out there?
    Yeah, will do. I know how it is...not from this situation, but from another. I got scammed on a huge amount and frankly, won't ever see the money again

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We chatted on AIM, went through a bunch of BS, but he's assured me he'd get some money out tomorrow and the rest the following week. If all works well, I'll just say it wasn't as smooth of a transaction as it was in the beginning, but he isn't a scammer. Till then, time will tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, will do. I know how it is...not from this situation, but from another. I got scammed on a huge amount and frankly, won't ever see the money again
    Yup it *****, sorry to hear that
    We chatted on AIM, went through a bunch of BS, but he's assured me he'd get some money out tomorrow and the rest the following week. If all works well, I'll just say it wasn't as smooth of a transaction as it was in the beginning, but he isn't a scammer. Till then, time will tell.
    Glad to hear he might make it right

Sold to-phantom240
    Traded with-jmanpc

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast