Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: reed dollaz = Beware!

stillfly45 is offline LONG HAIR DONT CARE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: reed dollaz = Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by reed dollaz View Post
    hes getting his money back. no worries. i had issues due to christmas. i sold it at the wrong time. he is getting full refund plus 10% for the trouble. no worries
    maybe if u didnt wait until christmas, it wouldnt be a problem. If the transaction went down 3 months ago then u must have been having Christmas issues in September..

Sold to: Bassbumper15, Jameseypoo
    eBay (StillFly45): 122 @ 100%
    PayPal: 41+ Successful transactions

PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a firm believer in 'nobody is perfect' but 3 months to take care of a transaction is a little more than unacceptable. I find it humorous that you're finally going to resolve an issue and clear your name only after it was brought to everyone attention and made public. Best of luck OP.

References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

all my other deals have gone through just fine. just sent nismos14 his sub, waiting on an extra 25.00 for shipping to send his other one. the xbox was just a bad timing thing. that is all. it will be resolved. im no scammer. b/s just happened.
    Out of your mouth for the past 3 months perhaps?

Not trying to point fingers but delaying a transaction for 3 months just seems lazy...

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

killahbean is offline AzN Sensation

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hes getting his money back. no worries. i had issues due to christmas. i sold it at the wrong time. he is getting full refund plus 10% for the trouble. no worries
    We're working on getting this cleared up now. According to him, I'll be getting a full refund plus the 10% by 1/15/08. Hopefully everything works out.

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9
    ICIXSound - jochexum SVTF vehemental
    Do Not deal with LunchBocks And BoostdFoci

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by killahbean View Post
    We're working on getting this cleared up now. According to him, I'll be getting a full refund plus the 10% by 1/15/08. Hopefully everything works out.
    10% for holding your money for 3 months... Better than a CD at a bank i guess. But reed dollaz isn't a member of the FDIC

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea, I'm just glad hes willing to work it out. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens

References.....
    Nick31 NikosBuddy Trancer Destruction Bumping150s ax600 IceTeeBone HOAX_1 Thunder9500 KngofThePkngLot LuckyT pimpedout97x wanginloud1 XDAVIEEXX Vetkilr Army-Killa Vitveet Record Holder07 iamamp3pimp Jared530 ShallowFu Stuckinok Ugs92 dleccord pwnt by pat jr2320 David706 tommyk90 UMGixxer tweet02 CJW BassAddictJ ace_800 ownage9

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

all my other deals have gone through just fine. just sent nismos14 his sub, waiting on an extra 25.00 for shipping to send his other one. the xbox was just a bad timing thing. that is all. it will be resolved. im no scammer. b/s just happened.

Why did you pawn the 360 if the guy paid you for it? Then you tried to hijack him for more money.

You are a piece of ****. Hopefully you get IP banned for this.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he practically tricked the buyer into giving him a loan.

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    Why did you pawn the 360 if the guy paid you for it? Then you tried to hijack him for more money.

You are a piece of ****. Hopefully you get IP banned for this.
    the sellers a b$tch for a pathetic *** move like that.
    how can you even show your face on here?
    you try and jack the guy for even more money after the fact?

why is it people like him are still alowed to be on here after they pull something like that? Why can he be BANNED after attempting to SCAM the buyer?

only reason he is owning up to it is because he was called out like the b$itch he is..

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    the sellers a b$tch for a pathetic *** move like that.
    how can you even show your face on here?
    you try and jack the guy for even more money after the fact?

why is it people like him are still alowed to be on here after they pull something like that? Why can he be BANNED after attempting to SCAM the buyer?

only reason he is owning up to it is because he was called out like the b$itch he is..
    x2 he should definitely be banned for this. People like this are the reason people are going to stop buying off here. I don't know which part is worse, him pawning the 360 after the OP paid for it or trying to get even more money out of him. I would never buy from him and I suggest nobody else does either. And he's only trying to fix it because the OP called him out on it. BAN HIM!!!!

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    he practically tricked the buyer into giving him a loan.
    Probably to cover his christmas expenses

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus Reed, **** is fawked up!

Understand **** happens, but 3 months?

Then you ask for more money! Crazy!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still havn't heard anything........

References.....

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gl

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok, still havnt heard anything back yet. I guess I'm getting screwed.......

References.....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast