Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: User dagers scammed me for 375.00

DAATH is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: User dagers scammed me for 375.00

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    looking at that, I would have never bought from him.

Kinda like that DAATH(Krunchy) kid selling the DLS A1 amp.

your a fvcking idiot... a scammer wouldn't put an auction on ebay. i might be a **** but i don't rip people off. unlike you, i have money.... no need to rip people off

DAATH is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i wanna se pics of the condom when the box was freshly opene. you did get pics right?

dman4486 is offline Paid to Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the seller not giving out his phone number would have told me it was a scam.

Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silenkiller View Post
    User dagers was selling a JL 1000/1v2 for 375.00. I paid for the item, and just received a box with a condom inside it. Paypal just said that they wont refund because they dont cover the quality of items received? WHAT? Are you KIDDING me?
    I knew he was sktech, when I was pming him, he said he'll do it for $300 if I just shipped him cash in an envelope. That's when the red light came on in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by silenkiller View Post
    Originally Posted by dagers
    Hey man

Ok cool I had the amp for about 4months but all its been doing is sitting in my closet in the box wraped. when i first got it I just wanted to make sure it works and just powered it with buddys mtx sub.
    plan was to buy a type X and dump some good money into a custom box but i never got around to it, dont even have a sub and now i need money more then anything so ill never get tocomplete the system so amp is for sale

[email protected] is my PP

you can send away its all ours just take care of it I paid almost double for it when i bought it 4months ago.
    When you call paypal, don't flip *** on them, talk casual, and let them know whats up, don't panic and yell etc. but be firm about how ****ed you have just been.

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

forbidden is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Definitely get his IP and forward it to me or have the mod forward it to me so that I can turn around and have his IP flagged on the CDN sites as well.

Yeah, whatever

sexiewasd is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dman4486 View Post
    the seller not giving out his phone number would have told me it was a scam.
    I won't give my phone number. It doesn't mean I'm a scammer. It means I don't give my number out to random people on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtx1 View Post
    x2. when im upset i turn to midget ****. it puts the to things i like together,i love to laugh and blow a load
    Quote Originally Posted by \.../_METAL_\.../
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg, the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sexiewasd View Post
    I won't give my phone number. It doesn't mean I'm a scammer. It means I don't give my number out to random people on a forum.
    nah your a scammer, watch out for this guy

dman4486 is offline Paid to Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sexiewasd View Post
    then I wouldn't buy from you....if I can't get in touch with you verbally, then I will not trust you.

a phone number can be verification of the person and can be searched for personal information to eliminate scamming.

Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5