Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Reload Thread: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

  1. #1
    fourstaroots's Avatar
    fourstaroots is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    I supposedly bought some 0ga wire from him last week, we contacted frequently before we made the transaction, sent the paypal money, sent frequent messages within the last 4 days and no response.

    check his profile and he gets online frequently, but doesn't respond to any of my messages. doesn't even send me a tracking number or anything.

    had to make a claim at paypal.

    i wont remove this post until i recieve what i bought or until he refunds me, but watch out.







  2. #2
    tbui2007's Avatar
    tbui2007 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Dam.same thing happened to me..i should have read this before i purchase a JL 300/4 from him.. I haven't heard from him in 10 days.. paypal alreaddy file..




  3. #3
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Noobs buying from noobs...not suprised...anyhow

    This appears to be the same guy:

    http://yjs-caraudio-computers.com/default.aspx

    YJ's Car Audio And Electronics
    (813)759-1614
    1007 Barbour Dr
    Plant City, Fl 33566
    basketball3548@yahoo.com


    He has many posts on card trading sites under basketball3548 with links to the same photobucket "jordan3548", if you do some googling you will see them. He also has a profile on "*** forums" listing him as single when back in march he was selling alot of his cards on a card forum to pay for his 3rd baby




  4. #4
    oldschool4me's Avatar
    oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ep, ohio
    Posts
    4,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Noobs buying from noobs...not suprised...anyhow

    This appears to be the same guy:

    http://yjs-caraudio-computers.com/default.aspx

    YJ's Car Audio And Electronics
    (813)759-1614
    1007 Barbour Dr
    Plant City, Fl 33566
    basketball3548@yahoo.com


    He has many posts on card trading sites under basketball3548 with links to the same photobucket "jordan3548", if you do some googling you will see them. He also has a profile on "*** forums" listing him as single when back in march he was selling alot of his cards on a card forum to pay for his 3rd baby
    sounds like a winner



    REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

  5. #5
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Domain reg confirms the info:

    Admin Name........... James Jenkins
    Admin Address........ 1007 Barbour dr
    Admin Address........
    Admin Address........ Plant City
    Admin Address........ 33563
    Admin Address........ FL
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email.......... jordan3548@YJs-caraudio-computers.com
    Admin Phone.......... +1.8137591614

    Tax records show that address (business and otherwise) is a residential house, looks like its owned by somebody besides James, so guessing he rents, if you don't get your refund you could always contact the owner of his house (landlord maybe?) to get more info :/

    That said it hasn't been that long, but he should have responded when he was online.




  6. #6
    bigbangtheory's Avatar
    bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Venus or Mars, just depends.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    27,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Got dang Duece! Remind me never to screw you over, lol!

    Good lookin' out though.



    Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

    BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

  7. #7
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is offline .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Domain reg confirms the info:

    Admin Name........... James Jenkins
    Admin Address........ 1007 Barbour dr
    Admin Address........
    Admin Address........ Plant City
    Admin Address........ 33563
    Admin Address........ FL
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email.......... jordan3548@YJs-caraudio-computers.com
    Admin Phone.......... +1.8137591614

    Tax records show that address (business and otherwise) is a residential house, looks like its owned by somebody besides James, so guessing he rents, if you don't get your refund you could always contact the owner of his house (landlord maybe?) to get more info :/

    That said it hasn't been that long, but he should have responded when he was online.
    for some reason it is so refreshing 2 find out about a person on a car audio forum! haha but way 2 go man! nice! gotta love the e-net!




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  8. #8
    na_rsx's Avatar
    na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    With Jessica Biel
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    wow subscribed for some pwntage





    2005 Acura RSX-S

    Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

    Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

  9. #9
    tbui2007's Avatar
    tbui2007 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    what is the best way to deal with Fraud like this dude? I'm still waiting for Paypal. Duece suggest call the landlord? Do you have number for it? Anyone else dealt with fraud before???




  10. #10
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by tbui2007 View Post
    what is the best way to deal with Fraud like this dude? I'm still waiting for Paypal. Duece suggest call the landlord? Do you have number for it? Anyone else dealt with fraud before???
    Did you use a credit card for the paypal payment? If so contact your credit card company and ask them to do a chargeback to get your money back. If you didn't pay by cc via pp, you are kind of boned. I have the number for the person that owns the house at the address above, not sure if its a landlord or not, just assumed since its a different name than the seller here. PM me if you want that number.

    So email/pm/phone hasn't worked at all to get a seller response?




  11. #11
    blackman's Avatar
    blackman is offline teh NEGROS



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    1,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Noobs buying from noobs...not suprised...anyhow

    This appears to be the same guy:

    http://yjs-caraudio-computers.com/default.aspx

    YJ's Car Audio And Electronics
    (813)759-1614
    1007 Barbour Dr
    Plant City, Fl 33566
    basketball3548@yahoo.com


    He has many posts on card trading sites under basketball3548 with links to the same photobucket "jordan3548", if you do some googling you will see them. He also has a profile on "*** forums" listing him as single when back in march he was selling alot of his cards on a card forum to pay for his 3rd baby
    lmao i was gonna say the same thing about the noobz

    and you got to the info beforei could even look him up



    2000 GMC YUKON DENALI
    Build Under Construction

    refs:
    Bought from: EvanHurford, vfrrider, Dave_Damage

    Sold to:EvanHurford,

    Traded:

  12. #12
    natisfynest's Avatar
    natisfynest is offline Balls Deep In Your Mom



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    da nati
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    no thread jack but wat site do you guys use to look people up lol



    ___________________________________________
    REFS
    bought from - 99grandprixGT X2(xbox360 and rca's),Derrick824 (0 gauge wirez),el_chupo_(d35 yellow top),DBeez(sundown bass knob),mytyeerinpie(sundown saz-1500d),NGSM13(built me a box)
    sold to-joe98chevy(saz-1500d),plugitin(sundown gain knob),haunz(2 blown re se's)
    scammed by- MACKALLMIKE

  13. #13
    shaneb's Avatar
    shaneb is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    google. lol.


    this is gonna be goood.
    Sorry to hear about it though - OP



    Sold To: L22rules; jeffrey1970; PABowhunter4life; allout13; atsaubrey; horsemanwill
    Bought From: brentbarrie; wgsj_fortvalley; horsemanwill; jaredspl; atsaubrey

    Reference Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365202
    Engine Whine Free Since 11.26.08

    Team Mafia "Killing the competition with silence"

  14. #14
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by natisfynest View Post
    no thread jack but wat site do you guys use to look people up lol
    As said above its amazing what google can find for you. Online tax records are good too, just search "property tax records" or "clerk and recorder" for the county the person lives in. Any public records for that matter are good if the local area has them online (warrants, arrests, court cases, etc). Domain reg's are pretty obvious to check.

    The more people dig on scammers the better. The smart ones will never get caught but hopefully some of the dumb ones get some.




  15. #15
    tbui2007's Avatar
    tbui2007 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watch out for Hydrosoundz

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Did you use a credit card for the paypal payment? If so contact your credit card company and ask them to do a chargeback to get your money back. If you didn't pay by cc via pp, you are kind of boned. I have the number for the person that owns the house at the address above, not sure if its a landlord or not, just assumed since its a different name than the seller here. PM me if you want that number.

    So email/pm/phone hasn't worked at all to get a seller response?
    nope..no response




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum