Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: ILoveBass - Things are not looking good

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

ILoveBass - Things are not looking good

Sent him my zx1500.1 a couple of weeks ago. Upon receipt he was to send PS3 and some games. Upon receipt of the the PS3 I was to remit some $$$. Well, the zx1500.1 was delivered last Tuesday. He says he was not home and when he got home it was not there. I have been going back and forth with the shipper and UPS. At 1st, he was being helpful and was communicating with me. He said he received a note from the driver and was going to call them and see what was up. Well, that is the last I have heard, been 2 days. He has been on here but no replies.

UPS says if their investigation does not turn anything up they will reimburse me. Thankfully I inusred it. They seem to agree the package should have never been left where it was.

Hopefully I am wrong, but I really feel he is driving around with the amp and I have got screwed. I hope I am wrong.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: ILoveBass - Things are not looking good

wow, that *****. hope this gets worked out man.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

rusty_armadillo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looks like its getting harder and harder to sell things here with all the scamming going on

refs: kmanian, PsychoTheRapist, TeZ, SHawk, CameronB, Parker G, lask48180, dcmcki, faiz23, mads10bass, gavriley2007, 99grandprixGT, kowboy, supermaxx123

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yeah...if UPS really is going to reimburse me that is fine. Will my paypal transaction work as a receipt?

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

simpsonbuck is offline Decibles for breakfast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm like 10 for 10.

Death_by_Bass is offline not death.... DEAF NiGG.a

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dam that ***** kinda scares me

CHANGE...CHANGE....SIR....SIR...SIR I NEED CAR AUDIO.....CHANGE......

Lugnutz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait a minute, before UPS makes a decision you are already labeling him? You're already making assumptions?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

uh...read...I said I am concerned b/c he has stopped communication, and has never contacted UPS as he said he would. I also said I hope it all works out, but is just not looking good.

billjones42 is offline I shot the sheriff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least it looks like you'll get your money back from UPS. How much did you insure it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kskitka View Post
    this thread is so ****ing gay i dont think two ****ing midgets in bondage spanking eachother with ****ing oil drenched whips would surpass this gayness
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
    Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.

And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls2poweredgoat View Post
    I love taking a hot dump on some chick's face.

REFS:
    Sold to: Cravingbass123
    Bought from:Finkster, NeverEnuffBass

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

300..right at what I paid for it. I just hope they take the paypal transaction as a proper receipt.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

UPS says the conducted an interview with JR and he said he had received the package...what a d*ck

Death_by_Bass is offline not death.... DEAF NiGG.a

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dacheatham View Post
    UPS says the conducted an interview with JR and he said he had received the package...what a d*ck
    Dam so he is just avoiding you

CHANGE...CHANGE....SIR....SIR...SIR I NEED CAR AUDIO.....CHANGE......

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

appears so..has not been on in a couple of days. If anyone knows this guy, please try to help me out. The PS3 was supposed to be a present for my son and I do not have the $$ to just go buy one.

gymfreak101 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a couple weeks back I was offering up some subs I had for a ps3 and he said he would trade, then I told hime he would have to ship first he dissapeared, I hope it works out for you but when people do that they always seem fishy to me.

2009 Nissan Maxima

refs: kmanian, biker911(x2),86yota,lysfys,criswrld,aesoj(x2),nine ball,innsanes,smokingkane, siacarman,krisfnbz,reson08,viebotls,
    sundownz(x2),cschnider,cleansoundz,integra88,EXIGE , psychotherapist(X3),spy,theothermike,gds3k,Blinkdo go2,
    dontknowanythin,MSW Danny, zins184,ameuba10,bucac_tau , dropped_mazda, djviolent,vitveet,2000Gator, BUDdholly,GLN035,rollerdj, underground_bum,
    AHSinfonia1898,werd, Lazyrider, RidnClean, servcosr5,
    Integra2468(X2), 97gp, Louisiana_CRX,wu501(x2),WildcatNate(x2),vApor21,re vrider,09alti,18inchjeepin,strdnpro,crash9201,Andr ew_as,dkhage1
    uglydimple12,shawnfleming,tyler_fitz,busabob, dride, fasfocus00,ngsm13

1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow. This stuff keeps happening around here. How everything works out

Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast