Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Re: ILoveBass - Things are not looking good

well...he emailed me this morning and said his computer was messed up. He also saud he never received the amp and the UPS guy is lying. He still has not contacted UPS about it.

Hopefully this is just following the pattern of taking a long time to get to the desired end.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dacheatham View Post
    well...he emailed me this morning and said his computer was messed up. He also saud he never received the amp and the UPS guy is lying. He still has not contacted UPS about it.

Hopefully this is just following the pattern of taking a long time to get to the desired end.
    dont be so fvcking stupid just contact the police in his area. no wonder you have been scammed twice. ups wouldnt lie about something like this. quit being so gullible and take the next steps. if u dont follow through on this u deserved to be scammed

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

that was completely uncalled for...I do not know you and you do not know me. I am sure the police would really take care of this one.

Mr. Officer..I sent this guy an amp and he was supposed to send me a Playstation but he did not. Please arrest him. I am sure they would jump in their cars, head to his place, knock the door down, pepper spray him and take him in.

I hardly beleive this would constitute as theft. It might fly in court since the PM's "could" stand as a contract, although there are no signatures involved. I hardly think it would be worth my time to make a trip from AR to MA and pay court costs for such.

If you do not have anything constructive to say, then keep your mouth shut.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dacheatham View Post
    that was completely uncalled for...I do not know you and you do not know me. I am sure the police would really take care of this one.

Mr. Officer..I sent this guy an amp and he was supposed to send me a Playstation but he did not. Please arrest him. I am sure they would jump in their cars, head to his place, knock the door down, pepper spray him and take him in.

I hardly beleive this would constitute as theft. It might fly in court since the PM's "could" stand as a contract, although there are no signatures involved. I hardly think it would be worth my time to make a trip from AR to MA and pay court costs for such.

If you do not have anything constructive to say, then keep your mouth shut.
    your right i dont know you but if you wait i think you are stupid. sorry to come off as a **** but thats the way i feel.
    you dont need signatures to have a contract just a little but if you both agreed to trade that is ur contract right there. and im sure you can file in small claims court in your area look into it though. dont just sit there with ur thumb in ur ***. if the ps3 was a gift for ur kid and i was in ur shoes be dam^ straight id be looking into everything and anything i can get that guy on

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

np...thnx for the advice.

gsa1 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can confirm 100% that Ilovebass and Ilovebass69 is a total scammer. I had Paypal do an investigation and they have found in my favor (just yesterday). I have all the info on him. I will work with anyone else who has been ripped off to put him in jail. I am dead serious. If I have to drive 1000 miles to do this, he is going down. Gary

gsa1 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    Wait a minute, before UPS makes a decision you are already labeling him? You're already making assumptions?
    Well MY investigation of him is finished. Paypal has found he IS A RIP OFF. I HAVE ALL THE PROOF. DISCUSSION OVER. CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION. Also, he is using the name ILOVEBASS69. His account name is JR Rekully.

DBDRAGGUY is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say dont sit back and get scammed. In most states it is theft by deception if your promised goods for payment and the seller does not deliver. Works the same on a trade if you can prove there is an agreement in place and he obtains your goods in a fraudulent manner.

Contact the local PD in his area and file a report, If they wont listen contact the county attorney where he lives. The county attorney asseses if a crime has been committed and will bring charges if you can supply them with proof.

I know it all sounds like a big PITA but it beats letting him skate off with your ****.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    Dealt with:Worlddre,KeifersRacing,Crxbmpn,76Nova,Foote,F astimes,Bad @ss Chevy,themommyvan,22mountaineer,Tacosys.Fiercetimb o17,RAB, djman37,dtbrown,Louisana CRX,Tricked,Tinted,dcmcki,99grandprixGT,FLOSSINON2 4S

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH bigredhybrid AKA JIM BECKER

91 Honda Crx. Street C 155.7 db
    Usaci Stock 1800-3000 158.0 db
    Usaci Stock 601-1800 154.9 db
    Usaci Super Port Wars 174.1 db

Real Old School >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Tag List