Closed Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Quote Originally Posted by pilyin View Post
    He said he moved after he sent your box. Any chance you remember where abouts he lived? Maybe they can run your address or something?
    well i looked and i even inspected the enclosure he sent me for anything, but i came up with nothing. i never expected this so i didnt really keep any references. big mistake on my behalf.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well if the post office keeps records for 6 months, and its almost been 5 months, then dcole can still check with a tracking number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's a couple old tracking numbers I have from previous transactions that further prove that they're in the system for more than 3 months.

9101 1501 3471 1288 1317 66 <----july 3rd
    9107 1501 3471 1207 1748 54 <----april 25th

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Wat?????? You are saying that the USPS becomes infallible when the packages are a certain size?

I am not saying what happened here, but that is cwazy man.
    Ok so that's not to say that it is impossible that the PO can lose a package. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that they would lose an insured package that size. It goes through a different process than one without tracking. And there's not many places that a big *** box like that can fall to. Something that big may get touched like 5-7 times at the most.

The way people are trying to make it like the post office lost it is just nuts. You are better off saying that it was attempted 3 times and sent back.

Bottom line is USPS has the worst tracking of all the major carriers and it is not the best. And they are worse to people on here.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Safe-N-Sound215 View Post
    Here's a couple old tracking numbers I have from previous transactions that further prove that they're in the system for more than 3 months.

You should try that one on Sunday or Monday and see what happens.

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pottro 563 View Post
    yea lugnutz=homo for whoring post and not trying to help the guy out. but honestly without dcole having any input in the thread who knows whats happened. if thug lyfe did get scammed i hope this gets resolved.
    It is Iceteebones ghey ***, with like his 20th Alias. He is a fawking toolbag and just being a bish as usual and trying to poke fun at the OP like quite a few other main stays did, which is pretty pathetic to say the least. Would be different if it was their money, that is a given!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about really. I think that is more of a perception that you may have because we had a little fun with the OP last night. In the end though, everyone wants to see this resolved.
    BS! **** wouldn't have changed if it wasn't for Randy steping in and mentioning permabans............ You guys would still be at the silly *** **** and the OP would still be trying to defend his self. The **** you guys put him through was way over the top. I knew a lot of you guys were assholes, but this takes the cake.

OP, hope you get your box (By the way, that price is retarded for a box, custom built or not!) or your money back, but this **** reminds me of the H&k thread, which was quite a bit more money and **** still has yet to get resolved.

Alos USPS keeps their records longer than 3 months. Same thing was brought up in that thread as well.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He comes in, says nothing, and leaves. I wish I could've done this when them **** Texans broke my headunit and made me refund them.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    It is Iceteebones ghey ***, with like his 20th Alias. He is a fawking toolbag and just being a bish as usual and trying to poke fun at the OP like quite a few other main stays did, which is pretty pathetic to say the least. Would be different if it was their money, that is a given!

BS! **** wouldn't have changed if it wasn't for Randy steping in and mentioning permabans............ You guys would still be at the silly *** **** and the OP would still be trying to defend his self. The **** you guys put him through was way over the top. I knew a lot of you guys were assholes, but this takes the cake.

OP, hope you get your box (By the way, that price is retarded for a box, custom built or not!) or your money back, but this **** reminds me of the H&k thread, which was quite a bit more money and **** still has yet to get resolved.

Alos USPS keeps their records longer than 3 months. Same thing was brought up in that thread as well.
    i didnt really expect this many immature posts in this thread. i guess i didnt really know what to expect when i came here. but i know i didnt expect anyone to take my word for it over dcole.

i dont really expect him to do anything, but at the least, i hope no one conducts any transactions with dcole.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Safe-N-Sound215 View Post

thanks for posting that man. appreciate it. the second tracking number should be more than sufficient since my transaction took place a month after that.

thanks again S-N-S

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    thanks for posting that man. appreciate it. the second tracking number should be more than sufficient since my transaction took place a month after that.

thanks again S-N-S

Not to say that I'm looking for gratitude, but I believe I was the one that showed that it is 180 days in the system as well as showed you that it's not really possible to lose a box of that size and weight.

How much would you guess a box that size weighs? USPS won't even take it if it is over 70 pounds.

But I understand you had to sift through a lot of BS to get something useful.

I feel you should not have waited that long, but you did. Personally, he would have got materials money and would have had to show me progress before he got anything else. If it could not have been completed within a month, he shouldn't be offering his services. But I understand being that you did business with him in the past. It more than likely won't get worked out being that Dcole is sticking with his "I shipped it, but the mail man lost it" story. It's sad that these things happen, but .......there is no but. The **** is just sad.

CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if this helps, i have a tracking from march, that does not work. and one from apr. 9, that doesnt either.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post

You are simply wrong BBT. Savage's post had nothing to do with anything. The reason I (we) quit the "silly *** ****" is simply because it had ran it's course. Actually, that happened last night when some ******* dropped a dime on us and told the OP that the were screwing with him. That pretty much spoiled a perfectly good thread.

What fed the fire today was people who, although apparently not having read the entire thread, kept coming in here bishing about how no one was helping the guy. That was not the case, as Flip was had already called Dcole. There really was nothing else anyone could do.

I apologized to the guy for having a little fun at his expense, but don't think for a second that I regret having done so. It's the kind of apology that you give after having pulled a prank on your kid brother.

I do, however, feel sorry for him having not received his box. That truly does ****.

speedfreak28 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so has dcole came to any kind of agreement with the OP yet? i know he has a good rep on here and if it was me I'd wanna make sure it stayed that way.

2005 QC dodge ram for now
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Sold To:defj. HowLowd, backthepack, thegreatestpenn, acura2005, headbussaboi, SPY, rc10mike, protown, flipGTO, ECS23, Jeremy M, dt053, r.sosa, blubberbutt, macq32,civicman07, fast85_gt, fatboyracing, cbrei1023, 96tbird, ado, SPL-Master,JHughes, FJF, blackdragonaudi, bnacht, niggz89, ggjeff, SoCalBean420
    Bought From Blunt, Kawasaki SXT-R, Kickinaudio, valant_94gt, HATCHET_WARRIOR, orangecounty1, teh korndog, kmanian, NJAV1, mr_kebo, lilmaniac2, 99grandprixGT, JBLCamry, jh8909
    traded with dropped_mazda,

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I hate scammers...they all need to fry in hell.....

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

fast85_gt is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmmm

Closed Thread