Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    see. you even admitted it yourself. im out 350 dollars, and theres a scammer roaming around that can still scam others, and you guys (not necessarily you) decide to **** around instead of trying to resolve the issue. then you wonder why i have an attitude.
    Oh sure, I admit it. It's not like I am trying to hide it -- and I don't accept you letting me "off the hook" by referencing that others may have been involved in the shenanigans than I was.

We didn't know you and we initially thought you were an AE or a troll. You caught me on a night when I was bored and I truly was interested in seeing if you would film your house to show that there was no box in there. I was hoping that you were going to wake your rents up. Lawd, that would have been great.

Sorry, and welcome to ca.com.

thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i wont be on for 2 hours so i wont be able to post. ill be back later on to see what happens.

thanks to everyone that helped in anyway.

thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Oh sure, I admit it. It's not like I am trying to hide it -- and I don't accept you letting me "off the hook" by referencing that others may have been involved in the shenanigans than I was.

We didn't know you and we initially thought you were an AE or a troll. You caught me on a night when I was bored and I truly was interested in seeing if you would film your house to show that there was no box in there. I was hoping that you were going to wake your rents up. Lawd, that would have been great.

lol alright. so we basically got off on the wrong foot.

but thanks for your welcome. after this is behind all of us, ill probably be checking out CA often. im a car enthusiast.

pilyin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

the enclosure i received from him was over 6 months ago. i threw out the shipping box so i dont really have an address to track. thats a smart move, but unfortunately, i dont have any records of his address.

but he did say he moved, so idk where the enclosure could have shipped from if he did indeed ship it.
    He said he moved after he sent your box. Any chance you remember where abouts he lived? Maybe they can run your address or something?

Alpine 9886
    Diamond Audio H600S 6.5 comp
    Infinity Kappa 62.9i
    Diamond Audio D3 10"
    Alpine PDX 1.150
    Alpine PDX 1.1000
    Big three done.
    Yellow top.

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

your right, some of my posts were improper, but im hoping you can understand my frustration. there are members on here who tried helping and i thanked them. but i cant really thank those who ****ed around and messed with me. its not really the time for playin around. this is a serious issue and should be taken seriously.
    I understand the frustration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol alright. so we basically got off on the wrong foot.

but thanks for your welcome. after this is behind all of us, ill probably be checking out CA often. im a car enthusiast.
    Good, you need to get away from that ******** you were at. BTW, if your account has not been deleted there let us know and I think we can get your new PW for you.

That really had nothing to do with covering up anything. It was sort of inside joke form where a particularly desepicable member got hold of a mod's password here and went crazy. But you don't have to worry about that guy anymore -- he has long since been banned.

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    wwjd
    Supas mom

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    The post office does lose packages in case you were unaware of that.
    A package that big? You really meant this?

I question why one would have the Post Office send something that big when UPS rates are cheaper and they are more equipped to handle a package of that size.

Dcole, can you guess the weight of an enclosure of that type? About 75-80 when you add packing materials?

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I find it kind of funny that people are defending dcole18. I mean just because someone has had a lot of good transactions doesn't mean that there is no way they could have 1 bad one. If he was really a great guy like people have been claiming he would at least attempt to make this right which he's not doing.
    No one is defending him. Actually, we are trying to encourage him to pay the OP back.

see. you even admitted it yourself. im out 350 dollars, and theres a scammer roaming around that can still scam others, and you guys (not necessarily you) decide to **** around instead of trying to resolve the issue. then you wonder why i have an attitude.
    We are under no obligation to resolve an issue between you and another forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Well I still think your attitude toward some people here is less than desirable, but I am very disapointed that Dcole doesn't appear as though he wants to right this. I understand he may not have the money right now, but can't understand why he won't say he will take care of this, the best he can, when he can.
    I am unsure either. He's a grown up, I am not going to call him and lecture him.

ca.com = neverending lols.

Good, you need to get away from that ******** you were at. BTW, if your account has not been deleted there let us know and I think we can get your new PW for you.

That really had nothing to do with covering up anything. It was sort of inside joke form where a particularly desepicable member got hold of a mod's password here and went crazy. But you don't have to worry about that guy anymore -- he has long since been banned.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    A package that big? You really meant this?

I question why one would have the Post Office send something that big when UPS rates are cheaper and they are more equipped to handle a package of that size.

Dcole, can you guess the weight of an enclosure of that type? About 75-80 when you add packing materials?
    If a trucking company can lose a fvcking jet engine, I have no doubt USPS can lose a box.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    it was insured, so it had to have delivery conformation iirc... i already called the post office i shipped from and according to them, all info after 3 months is gone
    According to the info on the website, it can be tracked for up to 180 days.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/deliveryconfirmfaq.htm

You should really try and find that receipt or this could get ugly.

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, this forum = fail

This site is just as bad as ROE

Kinda sad too cause this site use to be filled with great members and help. Now it is just a bunch of assholes that nut ride each other.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    If a trucking company can lose a fvcking jet engine, I have no doubt USPS can lose a box.
    That's a trucking company. this is the post office. No way they can "lose" a box like that. And I just gave him some valuable information on how that tracking number should be still traceable despite what he was told at the post office he called.

The weight cannot exceed 70 pounds through USPS, his had to be borderline if he shipped through there. I calculated from one part of NJ to another. It's like 30ish dollars through the post office with no confirmation or insurance. It would have been about 10 dollars cheaper through UPS with automatic tracking number and I did not calculate for insurance. I don't know Dcole's zip, I just did Newark to another NJ zip.

I don't mess with you on economics, you can't mess with me regarding shipping. I only had to deal with stuff like this for almost 10 years. I worked at the PO during Christmas rush- tax season and I work at a law firm now. And lawyers are far more impatient than this guy.

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

DC is from Eastern TN. Pick a Knoxville zip code for more accurate results.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

http://postcalc.usps.gov/Summary.asp...lingTime=14:00

51 and change with what I put in through the post office. That is assuming the box is 65 pounds. Anything over 70 they don't take.

UPS will take it over 70 and it is 33.66 with the same criteria with 100 dollars insured off the top. Insurance is not going to be more than 10 to add the other 200. UPS or the post office would have got it there in 2-3 days. UPS would be a guaranteed 2 days.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request

I got no interest in either party here, it just seems like transactions here have the highest concentration of failure during shipping that I've ever seen.

Edit: second link only makes you recalculate. Do a 65 lb package from 37915 to 07014. I am still just assuming the weights. I have no idea what his enclosure weighs. Mine for my 15 is more than 50 before the sub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    That's a trucking company. this is the post office. No way they can "lose" a box like that.

Wat?????? You are saying that the USPS becomes infallible when the packages are a certain size?

I am not saying what happened here, but that is cwazy man.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

User Tag List