Closed Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Quote Originally Posted by RE_XXX View Post
    I would take this as a lesson. Keep all information! no matter what.

But I can see that the OP has the win.

Kind of funny, your "council" people on here were making jokes and having a good time.. changing the OPs account around. Means there hiding something Uhoh!!! They just screwed you. Get the OP his money back or send him a new box
    yah that account was essential too because it had a good reputation for years around that site. everyone knew me and i knew everyone. but now its gone to waste because someone decided to watch his back for him and **** with it. i requested that account to be deleted. so now its gone to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by fbi90909 View Post
    damn, thug. it seems like dc isn't going to do **** to help this situation and is leaving you **** outta luck.

sorry mang.
    its cool man, its not your fault. i showed poor judgment when i trusted derek with the money. i didnt really count on him doing anything. i just wanted everyone to know he is a scammer and not fall for it like i did.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SiLkK View Post
    This is looking bad for people that come here looking for help (like myself) and makes people doubt about trusting anyone on this forum.
    All these bad excuses sound like scam to me. This guy should be banned if he doesn't refund or just simply rebuild a new box for this thug.
    Something needs to be done in order for the members to trust this site.
    yah it does. i dont want to ruin the site's reputation. it has good and honest members on here. but some of them unfortunately arent. do business on this site, but be careful though. make sure your guaranteed your item/service and keep track of it just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    ya maybe.....but for a 330 dollar box i would want it to take 5 months lol
    **** if it took a year i wouldnt mind. as long as i receive it. but i didnt.

blackman is offline teh NEGROS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    yah that account was essential too because it had a good reputation for years around that site. everyone knew me and i knew everyone. but now its gone to waste because someone decided to watch his back for him and **** with it. i requested that account to be deleted. so now its gone to waste.

its cool man, its not your fault. i showed poor judgment when i trusted derek with the money. i didnt really count on him doing anything. i just wanted everyone to know he is a scammer and not fall for it like i did.

ya man that sux. you know i dont know him or anything but ive heard alot of good **** about him but i guess not. It is his fault because he couldve contacted you and said o BTW i shipped the box today. and if it was me i wouldve done that but i mean its just a thing where (dcole) either gotta send you some cash. or proof of shipping. or file a claim on that ****ing box and get you some **** money.

hope to see you around still after this whole ordeal still.

2000 GMC YUKON DENALI
    Build Under Construction

refs:
    Bought from: EvanHurford, vfrrider, Dave_Damage

Sold to:EvanHurford,

Traded:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya man that sux. you know i dont know him or anything but ive heard alot of good **** about him but i guess not. It is his fault because he couldve contacted you and said o BTW i shipped the box today. and if it was me i wouldve done that but i mean its just a thing where (dcole) either gotta send you some cash. or proof of shipping. or file a claim on that ****ing box and get you some **** money.

hope to see you around still after this whole ordeal still.
    yah and he said his account on the site we conducted business on wasnt working. so i believed him. but he had my email which he could have used to contact me.

i honestly dont expect anything from him. i dont have my hopes up. it seems like he would rather get banned than rectify the situation. which is unfortunate.

despite some members, there are numerous decent members around here. i will stay around and probably browse the site occasionally. i guess the only good thing that came out of this is gaining a member

blackman is offline teh NEGROS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    yah and he said his account on the site we conducted business on wasnt working. so i believed him. but he had my email which he could have used to contact me.

i honestly dont expect anything from him. i dont have my hopes up. it seems like he would rather get banned than rectify the situation. which is unfortunate.

despite some members, there are numerous decent members around here. i will stay around and probably browse the site occasionally. i guess the only good thing that came out of this is gaining a member
    well true there are the people that love dcole. now ill play xbox with the kid anyday but as far as trading im a lil iffy now

what all do you have car audio wise.? pm me

2000 GMC YUKON DENALI
    Build Under Construction

refs:
    Bought from: EvanHurford, vfrrider, Dave_Damage

Sold to:EvanHurford,

Traded:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well true there are the people that love dcole. now ill play xbox with the kid anyday but as far as trading im a lil iffy now

what all do you have car audio wise.? pm me
    i wouldnt recommend doing business with him. thats just my personal opinion.

and i PMed you regarding the equipment.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

you built/shipped a box and NEVER verified that it showed up to the buyer? If you're smart enough to build a box you should have the common sense to finish the transaction properly.

Either build him another box or give him a refund as you've done NOTHING to prove you built/sent it...

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's break it down:

the guy paid for a box and never recieved it, and the seller has no proof that he received it...

Seller = scammer, unless he shows proof of shipping it, or refunds the money. If it was insured, file a claim.

wtf is the problem?

SiLkK is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Bang View Post
    Let's break it down:

the guy paid for a box and never recieved it, and the seller has no proof that he received it...

Seller = scammer, unless he shows proof of shipping it, or refunds the money. If it was insured, file a claim.

wtf is the problem?
    Seller keeps making excuses as to why he can't do anything about it anymore. Doesn't even make an attempt at correcting this.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's break it down:

wtf is the problem?
    thank you for supporting me. i provided evidence that i sent him the payment and i showed everyone that i couldnt have received it because then i would have just installed it in my car, but my car is empty and completely stock.

Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    you built/shipped a box and NEVER verified that it showed up to the buyer? If you're smart enough to build a box you should have the common sense to finish the transaction properly.

Either build him another box or give him a refund as you've done NOTHING to prove you built/sent it...
    thank you also. i was also willing to videotape my entire house but since i posted my address mistakenly, i didnt because some members on here cannot be trusted (not referring to you, speaking in general).

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seller keeps making excuses as to why he can't do anything about it anymore. Doesn't even make an attempt at correcting this.
    exactly. its too easy to make excuses. but without evidence you (dcole) are guilty.

if this was court, the judge would have thrown dcole's *** out of the courtroom and issued me a refund.

mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Let's break it down:

wtf is the problem?
    Careful JB as you're being awfully sensible and that won't be tolerated on CA

pilyin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Anybody call the post office yet to verify that they only keep records for 3 months or anybody have a tracking number from them that's over 3 months old that can check this? It seems kind of short to me.

Alpine 9886
    Diamond Audio H600S 6.5 comp
    Infinity Kappa 62.9i
    Diamond Audio D3 10"
    Alpine PDX 1.150
    Alpine PDX 1.1000
    Big three done.
    Yellow top.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is looking bad for people that come here looking for help (like myself) and makes people doubt about trusting anyone on this forum.
    All these bad excuses sound like scam to me. This guy should be banned if he doesn't refund or just simply rebuild a new box for this thug.
    Something needs to be done in order for the members to trust this site.
    Do you realize that the transaction did not occur through this site?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pilyin View Post
    Anybody call the post office yet to verify that they only keep records for 3 months or anybody have a tracking number from them that's over 3 months old that can check this? It seems kind of short to me.
    it does seem kind of short. but that still doesnt justify why he didnt contact me about it.

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast