Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 566

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

  1. #271
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    im trying to discuss my options in there

    pretty simple, really.




    last time i saw it was at the US post office ~4 months ago
    IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY INSUREDDDDDDDDD.

    so im pretty sure you have nothing to lose if you file a claim at the post office.







  2. #272
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    He's posted plenty of proof. What else can he post? He provided proof of payment, pics of his trunk, the subs, and proof that he's tried to contact dcole and that dcole just disappeared. He has proven his side. Dcole needs to provide some type of proof that he:
    A) Made the enclosure
    B) He sent it

    OP did nothing wrong except not filing a paypal claim.
    Lazy, I think you are missing the point that he posted all of that up based on our advice. Advice that was given in the same posts that you all are now criticizing as useless.

    Hell, Flip called Dcole and the guy has still been rude to him.

    I think you all are missing the fact that: 1. this guy camer out of nowhere, 2. decided the best way to gain people's confidence was to go by a name indicating that he was a thug 3. started claiming that a guy who has been a decent member here a scammer 4. posted links to a forum where the members discuss getting *** raped.

    Hell, no one has said that they son't sympathize with him if he really did pay for a box that he did not get. In fact, we have tried to help him as much as we can.




  3. #273
    81elocd's Avatar
    81elocd is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    wat?
    Age
    25
    Posts
    759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    You didn't send him any type of delivery confirmation?

    What about a receipt from the post office?

    Every transaction I've ever made, I have receipts to prove it. I email them a tracking/delivery confirmation/insurance confirmation/receipt to prove it was shipped, and keep a hard copy for myself if situations like this arise.

    Doesn't matter if you built it and shipped it, you cannot prove it. You owe him something...a box, a refund, whatever you two want to work out.
    you keep receipts for ~5 months and make sure you hold onto them through a move?

    youve got me beat then randy


    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    dont act like you sent me ****. i can bet my entire life that you didnt send me ****. i can bet my life that you didnt even create the enclosure. and im willing to take that risk. im stubborn so i will find every possible way of proving im right.

    and its not even a matter of money anymore. im going to prove it just to show everyone your a scammer.

    i shipped it out... period




  4. #274
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    you keep receipts for ~5 months and make sure you hold onto them through a move?

    youve got me beat then randy





    i shipped it out... period
    i can bet my life on it that you didnt.




  5. #275
    skitzafit's Avatar
    skitzafit is offline AscendantAudioAtlas



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    You didn't send him any type of delivery confirmation?

    What about a receipt from the post office?

    Every transaction I've ever made, I have receipts to prove it. I email them a tracking/delivery confirmation/insurance confirmation/receipt to prove it was shipped, and keep a hard copy for myself if situations like this arise.

    Doesn't matter if you built it and shipped it, you cannot prove it. You owe him something...a box, a refund, whatever you two want to work out.
    x2 why would you not get some type of tracking number when shipping something worth 300.00




  6. #276
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    you keep receipts for ~5 months and make sure you hold onto them through a move?

    youve got me beat then randy
    I have a folder of receipts in my file cabinet.

    Still, you didn't send him ANY confirmation of delivery?

    I think it's pretty common practice to provide some sort of delivery confirmation.

    Even though USPS doesn't give tracking numbers by default, the box must have been insured...you get an insurance # with your receipt...

    I understand that you're getting advice from other people in another thread...but you're doing that while ignoring the OP, which would be pretty frustrating from his standpoint.





  7. #277
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    i can bet my life on it that you didnt.
    The post office does lose packages in case you were unaware of that.




  8. #278
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by skitzafit View Post
    x2 why would you not get some type of tracking number when shipping something worth 300.00
    I think he is saying he doesn't have it since it was back in June.




  9. #279
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Lazy, I think you are missing the point that he posted all of that up based on our advice. Advice that was given in the same posts that you all are now criticizing as useless.

    Hell, Flip called Dcole and the guy has still been rude to him.

    I think you all are missing the fact that: 1. this guy camer out of nowhere, 2. decided the best way to gain people's confidence was to go by a name indicating that he was a thug 3. started claiming that a guy who has been a decent member here a scammer 4. posted links to a forum where the members discuss getting *** raped.

    Hell, no one has said that they son't sympathize with him if he really did pay for a box that he did not get. In fact, we have tried to help him as much as we can.
    i was going to thank flip but then he told me he did it to protect dcole. as if im a ****in monster trying to eat him alive.

    i came out of nowhere because i just recently found out about dcole posting on this site. if i new i would have been here months earlier.

    and dcole was a decent member on the other site too, until he disappeared. and everyone knows aliases arent taken seriously. i made that alias years ago when i was still in middle school. i just used the same one on here so it wont cause confusion.

    i already thanked (numerous times) the people that tried helping. which also includes flip




  10. #280
    81elocd's Avatar
    81elocd is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    wat?
    Age
    25
    Posts
    759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    you can bet whatever you want man, its not gonna change anything, i shipped the box out


    4.5 months ago!!!



    since then i have

    1. moved

    2. changed banks (one that had a location near my college)

    3. changed pp accounts (someone tried to scam me on egay)

    4. lost all data i had on my computer




  11. #281
    skitzafit's Avatar
    skitzafit is offline AscendantAudioAtlas



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    I think he is saying he doesn't have it since it was back in June.
    I still have the receipt form when I shipped canemaster a L7 on 06/04/07.




  12. #282
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    I have a folder of receipts in my file cabinet.

    Still, you didn't send him ANY confirmation of delivery?

    I think it's pretty common practice to provide some sort of delivery confirmation.

    Even though USPS doesn't give tracking numbers by default, the box must have been insured...you get an insurance # with your receipt...

    I understand that you're getting advice from other people in another thread...but you're doing that while ignoring the OP, which would be pretty frustrating from his standpoint.
    he told me it was in fact insured.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    The post office does lose packages in case you were unaware of that.
    i know. the first enclosure he sent me, he asked me if i received it. and he sent me confirmations. the second enclosure, he disappeared. you see the difference between those 2 transactions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    I think he is saying he doesn't have it since it was back in June.
    we are aware of that. i know you guys are trying to help resolve this, and i know im at a disadvantage, but that doesnt mean you will trust him without any evidence at all, just because he is an active member here. if its hard to trust your own family sometimes, how can you trust someone on the internet




  13. #283
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    I always update the tracking numbers on paypal. That way it will always be there in case there is a problem with the transaction.




  14. #284
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    you can bet whatever you want man, its not gonna change anything, i shipped the box out


    4.5 months ago!!!



    since then i have

    1. moved

    2. changed banks (one that had a location near my college)

    3. changed pp accounts (someone tried to scam me on egay)

    4. lost all data i had on my computer
    you gotta be kidding me. you told me you changed your paypal account before i sent you the 350 dollars. so what now thats your third paypal account?

    and it doesnt matter what you changed. all you had to do was email me asking if i received the enclosure or not.




  15. #285
    81elocd's Avatar
    81elocd is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    wat?
    Age
    25
    Posts
    759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    it was insured, so it had to have delivery conformation iirc... i already called the post office i shipped from and according to them, all info after 3 months is gone




Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum