Closed Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    Some of you guys are truly useless here.

If the 2 members in this situation were switched, we wouldn't see 8 pages of useless ****.

Next person I see post something useless will get a perma.

****, I'm already contemplating permabanning some of the assholes that have already posted in here.
    While posting uselessly in here, consider the advice we are providing in CT. It works out in OPs favor. If a member of CT appears to be a scammer, it looks bad on all of us.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

fbi90909 is offline Panty Thief

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    ill try it but it would seem weird after 5 months asking about an enclosure.

but he normally provides pictures and a tracking number to all his customers. thats what he did when i bought the first enclosure from him, and thats what he did to others that bought enclosures from him.
    some people lose patience of taking pictures of building a box. it's like "hey look i just cut out the bottom board, let me post 17 pictures of the bottom board. then i add 1 side wall, wait, gotta take 9 pictures in every angle of the side and bottom board toegther and post them."
    even if it was 5 months later your neighbors would still remember a large "Box" coming to their house. if one threw it away by mistake well at least you know that it was sent off to the wrong house. have them sign a written statement that the box arrived and was discarded by the occupant to add to your case if need be.

i will not put **** or outside links in my signature again. if i do i will be banned. all hail the moderators.

thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some of you guys are truly useless here.

If the 2 members in this situation were switched, we wouldn't see 8 pages of useless ****.

Next person I see post something useless will get a perma.

****, I'm already contemplating permabanning some of the assholes that have already posted in here.
    thank you. im new to this site and cant distinguish the staff members from the regular members, but im assuming your a staff member. please tell me you understand why i have an attitude. im normally always calm, even in bad situations, but some of these members really irritate me in a way i have never experienced. just look at lugnuts last post, how am i supposed to address that post?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

i was told that dcole18 was deleted or at least requested to be deleted and now he goes by the username: 81elocd

which is dcole18 but written backwards.

and im on here right now so ill give him a chance to redeem himself and rectify the situation. im willing to accept a valid excuse for a 5 month wait on an enclosure.
    dcole18 written backwards got banned when jntar was drunk. He cannot go by that username. And , imo, he didn't do it as a mechanism to change identities....he kept being the same "person".

Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dcole's account wasn't deleted, he just doesn't use it http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=33614

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i doubt you would be going around thanking people if you got scammed for 350 dollars.
    Yes I would if they were helping me resolve it. Just because you think you got scammed doesn't mean you can ignore common decency, *******.

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    But nobody is posting anything that is helping the situation. Why not give dcole like a day to post in this thread and if he doesn't then just bump the thread? I mean if dcole didn't scam the OP then why doesn't he just come on here and provide proof of shipping. It doesn't take very long and it would prove he's innocent.
    Because Thuggy needed to post up some proof. If we had said nothing, that ******* would not have even known that he needed to take pictures of his trunk and poast them up. It's SOP. Everyone knows this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    dcole's account wasn't deleted, he just doesn't use it http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=33614
    I think it was because it got banned

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yah i tried to scam him by sending him 350 dollars. **** i could have sworn scams work the other way around. guess i was wrong.

if i was lying, then i wouldnt have told everyone why a videotape would be pointless. dont you people think? i would have went along with it and videotaped my house.

if im lying, why hasnt derek cole replied to this thread yet?

it touches me how much you care about some user you met on a forum. its like hes your best friend.

yah but he wasnt doing it for me, he was doing it to save dereks reputation. so i dont think i owe him a thank you.
    A. You are clueless.

B. Then go fuck yourself.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fbi90909 View Post
    some people lose patience of taking pictures of building a box. it's like "hey look i just cut out the bottom board, let me post 17 pictures of the bottom board. then i add 1 side wall, wait, gotta take 9 pictures in every angle of the side and bottom board toegther and post them."
    even if it was 5 months later your neighbors would still remember a large "Box" coming to their house. if one threw it away by mistake well at least you know that it was sent off to the wrong house. have them sign a written statement that the box arrived and was discarded by the occupant to add to your case if need be.
    yes i will definitely ask the neighbors. my block contains about 20 houses and about 50 apartments. so it will take me a long while. (not being sarcastic). ill probably start later on today because im extremely busy with midterms.

i understand taking pictures is a pain in the ***, but all i would want is 1 picture of the final product. or at least a tracking number. or some type of proof.

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    While posting uselessly in here, consider the advice we are providing in CT. It works out in OPs favor. If a member of CT appears to be a scammer, it looks bad on all of us.
    Maybe someone should give dcole some advice: stop posting in CT and take care of your fucking business.

It's pathetic that he can post in there but can only make one useless post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    A. You are clueless.

Read my original post in this thread please.

Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe someone should give dcole some advice: stop posting in CT and take care of your fucking business.

It's pathetic that he can post in there but can only make one useless post in this thread.

We are his PR team. We are briefing him on what to say.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    dcole18 written backwards got banned when jntar was drunk. He cannot go by that username. And , imo, he didn't do it as a mechanism to change identities....he kept being the same "person".
    i doubt he got banned because he just posted with that account today in this thread.

Yes I would if they were helping me resolve it. Just because you think you got scammed doesn't mean you can ignore common decency, *******.
    i thanked everyone that actually contributed effectively. and i disregarded everyone who posted trash. so i will add your post to the trash section.

A. You are clueless.

this is why i wouldnt thank your stupid ***.

i thanked several members on here. but i didnt and will not thank anyone who posts useless **** or uses this thread for their amusement.

81elocd is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what the fvck do you think im talking about in CT randy?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you. please understand that i appreciate help and decent members on this board who are trying to help me out. the only reason some of my posts are derogatory is because of the usless trash some people posted. its aggravating when your out 350 dollars and all people can do is **** around with you.

i tried showing proof that he disappeared from the site i conducted business with him on, and i posted my account for that site so everyone can view it for themselves, but someone went ahead and changed the email and password for my account. so now i cant even go on that site anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

User Tag List