Closed Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 566

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

  1. #226
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    This is not going to end well.
    what do you mean? can you elaborate please.







  2. #227
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Even if he proves innocence...I wonder/bet it's too late to file a claim.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  3. #228
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by 81elocd View Post
    i feel like kent
    so since you finally appeared in the thread, can you post why you you went MIA after i paid you for the enclosure?




  4. #229
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    Even if he proves innocence...I wonder/bet it's too late to file a claim.
    well he already entered this thread and posted in it. but didnt prove anything.

    it is too late to file a claim. thats why i dont expect to get to get my money back. i just wanted to prove he scammed me and prevent it from happening to anyone else.




  5. #230
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    well he already entered this thread and posted in it. but didnt prove anything.

    it is too late to file a claim. thats why i dont expect to get to get my money back. i just wanted to prove he scammed me and prevent it from happening to anyone else.
    You haven't proved he is a scammer but the ball is in his court now.




  6. #231
    fbi90909's Avatar
    fbi90909 is offline Panty Thief



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Key West, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    idk if your being sarcastic or serious, but im going to answer seriously.

    i didnt do that because if he really did ship the enclosure, he would have let me know. and he would have showed pictures of it prior to shipping it. also, how would i know if my neighbors are being truthful. its too easy to lie about receiving a package. and i dont even have a tracking number.



    thank you for understanding.
    i am being serious here. i don't **** around on the forum like half these girls do.
    i can understand that he didn't send you pictures or a tracking number but i've bought stuff from people and never received pictures or tracking numbers. even on eBay. another thing is why would a neighbor of yours want a gigantic speaker box???
    go forth and ask your neighbors man. this will provide to your case here.




    i will not put **** or outside links in my signature again. if i do i will be banned. all hail the moderators.

  7. #232
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    You haven't proved he is a scammer but the ball is in his court now.
    i provided substantial evidence. he didnt provide ****.

    i showed that i did indeed send him money. he didnt prove that he sent it.




  8. #233
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    well he already entered this thread and posted in it. but didnt prove anything.

    it is too late to file a claim. thats why i dont expect to get to get my money back. i just wanted to prove he scammed me and prevent it from happening to anyone else.
    No, but he can rectify the situation.

    I don't think he scammed and fled. What I think/would think is that he sent, thought everything would be okay, and then went to another forum.

    If his original name under here was deleted, what was the original?




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  9. #234
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by fbi90909 View Post
    i am being serious here. i don't **** around on the forum like half these girls do.
    i can understand that he didn't send you pictures or a tracking number but i've bought stuff from people and never received pictures or tracking numbers. even on eBay. another thing is why would a neighbor of yours want a gigantic speaker box???
    go forth and ask your neighbors man. this will provide to your case here.
    ill try it but it would seem weird after 5 months asking about an enclosure.

    but he normally provides pictures and a tracking number to all his customers. thats what he did when i bought the first enclosure from him, and thats what he did to others that bought enclosures from him.




  10. #235
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    ill try it but it would seem weird after 5 months asking about an enclosure.

    but he normally provides pictures and a tracking number to all his customers. thats what he did when i bought the first enclosure from him, and thats what he did to others that bought enclosures from him.
    Well it look like both you and your friends have been raped now.




  11. #236
    SiLkK's Avatar
    SiLkK is offline Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer





  12. #237
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Some of you guys are truly useless here.

    If the 2 members in this situation were switched, we wouldn't see 8 pages of useless ****.

    Next person I see post something useless will get a perma.

    ****, I'm already contemplating permabanning some of the assholes that have already posted in here.





  13. #238
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    No, but he can rectify the situation.

    I don't think he scammed and fled. What I think/would think is that he sent, thought everything would be okay, and then went to another forum.

    If his original name under here was deleted, what was the original?
    i was told that dcole18 was deleted or at least requested to be deleted and now he goes by the username: 81elocd

    which is dcole18 but written backwards.

    and im on here right now so ill give him a chance to redeem himself and rectify the situation. im willing to accept a valid excuse for a 5 month wait on an enclosure.




  14. #239
    RE_XXX's Avatar
    RE_XXX is offline Banned



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Green River, Wyo
    Posts
    1,777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    From what i can see and read, Dcole is a SCAMMER! And you clowns beating around the bush with ur retarded jokes are scammer supporters.

    Dcole hasnt done a thing to support himself, but the OP has more than enough proof.

    Subscribed to see where this goes to add a scammer to the list or not




  15. #240
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    i honestly thought this site was anti-scammer.....


    but i guess if you "know" the kid or he is your "bff" like some these homos make it seem it is ok to be a scammer on other forums aslong as you dont do it here.........


    yay ca.com


    Like you have been a big help.




Closed Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum