Closed Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 566

Reload Thread: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

  1. #181
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Thanks hero, WTF have you done to help.



    Well, I guess that is one way to say "thanks."




    What are you talking about cupcake? It's already been posted that the forumz has called hime, what more do you want us to do? If I could build the box I would send it to the nga myself. I can't, so there.

    The only other solution would be for me to buy up the debt, but I am sure the OP would be completely unreasonable about that.




    You call it poast whoring, we call it investigating. We had to see photos of the trunk. I wish we could have gotten video, but the OP is being unreasonable.
    videos of what? i can tell most people on this site lack common sense. dont you guys think i can just ****in video tape the house after getting rid of the enclosure? or i could have moved the enclosure to a friends house before creating this thread? a video is not substantial evidence. the pictures i provided are more concrete because i would not disconnect the enclosure from my trunk, return the fabric in the trunk back to normal, and remove the sub from the enclosure, just to ruin some random guy's reputation.







  2. #182
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post


    Well, I guess that is one way to say "thanks."



    i doubt you would be going around thanking people if you got scammed for 350 dollars.




  3. #183
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    videos of what? i can tell most people on this site lack common sense. dont you guys think i can just ****in video tape the house after getting rid of the enclosure? or i could have moved the enclosure to a friends house before creating this thread? a video is not substantial evidence. the pictures i provided are more concrete because i would not disconnect the enclosure from my trunk, return the fabric in the trunk back to normal, and remove the sub from the enclosure, just to ruin some random guy's reputation.
    These comments make your story seem rather suspect, as if you analyzed the different ways you could prove your case. I am thinking it is you trying to scam dc.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  4. #184
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    i doubt you would be going around thanking people if you got scammed for 350 dollars.
    I did call him for you ....I was under no obligation to help you...and to be honest, I was more concerned with the perception of a fellow member than you being scammed.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  5. #185
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    i doubt you would be going around thanking people if you got scammed for 350 dollars.
    Well, you do realize that the guy that was helping you out by calling him has not taken any money from you and does not owe you a dam thing right?




  6. #186
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    These comments make your story seem rather suspect, as if you analyzed the different ways you could prove your case. I am thinking it is you trying to scam dc.
    yah i tried to scam him by sending him 350 dollars. **** i could have sworn scams work the other way around. guess i was wrong.

    if i was lying, then i wouldnt have told everyone why a videotape would be pointless. dont you people think? i would have went along with it and videotaped my house.

    if im lying, why hasnt derek cole replied to this thread yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    I did call him for you ....I was under no obligation to help you...and to be honest, I was more concerned with the perception of a fellow member than you being scammed.
    it touches me how much you care about some user you met on a forum. its like hes your best friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Well, you do realize that the guy that was helping you out by calling him has not taken any money from you and does not owe you a dam thing right?
    yah but he wasnt doing it for me, he was doing it to save dereks reputation. so i dont think i owe him a thank you.




  7. #187
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    i dont even care about the ****in money anymore. i came here for justice. i dont cheat people so i dont like being cheated. i just wanted the truth about dcole to come out.

    oh and why did he delete his account and create a new one? ON THIS SITE.




  8. #188
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Well, I have actually met him. I don't know you from Adam.

    Again, I didn't have to call anyone. I could have used your thread to express my interest in trying **** beads.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  9. #189
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    Well, I have actually met him. I don't know you from Adam.

    Again, I didn't have to call anyone. I could have used your thread to express my interest in trying **** beads.
    so a thank you would make you feel better?

    thanks then. i appreciate it.

    when is he coming to save his reputation? if he even shows up.




  10. #190
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    i dont even care about the ****in money anymore. i came here for justice. i dont cheat people so i dont like being cheated. i just wanted the truth about dcole to come out.

    oh and why did he delete his account and create a new one? ON THIS SITE.
    he did it to be funny. Everyone knew it was the same person.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  11. #191
    Flipx99's Avatar
    Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Building 100
    Posts
    23,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post
    so a thank you would make you feel better?

    thanks then. i appreciate it.

    when is he coming to save his reputation? if he even shows up.
    I don't know...he just said he was handling school business.




    Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing


    I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

    If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

  12. #192
    thug_lyfe_05's Avatar
    thug_lyfe_05 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    he did it to be funny. Everyone knew it was the same person.
    so he asked for his old account to be deleted??? i know people do that type of stuff to be funny or ****, but they dont ask for their old accounts to be deleted.




  13. #193
    chunky cumz's Avatar
    chunky cumz is offline past due splooge



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in ya mouf
    Posts
    3,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    Well, I have actually met him. I don't know you from Adam.

    Again, I didn't have to call anyone. I could have used your thread to express my interest in trying **** beads.
    **** beads are fun



    8=D

  14. #194
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by thug_lyfe_05 View Post


    yah but he wasnt doing it for me, he was doing it to save dereks reputation. so i dont think i owe him a thank you.

    Yeah, and you said that you were here to try to help everyone else out by "warning" them and here you are b1tching. Quite frankly, if you are going to take the attitude that you have been expressing then I think the mods should fvcking delete this thread and ban your ungrateful self from this forum.

    Whatever, the deal was it did not originate on this forum and has nothing to do with this place. If you want to to do a feedback thread go back to that ******** from which you crawled and do it there.

    We really do not need your kind coming here and stirring up trouble.




  15. #195
    Lugnutzk's Avatar
    Lugnutzk is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    3,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dcole18=Fraud/scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Yeah, and you said that you were here to try to help everyone else out by "warning" them and here you are b1tching. Quite frankly, if you are going to take the attitude that you have been expressing then I think the mods should fvcking delete this thread and ban your ungrateful self from this forum.

    Whatever, the deal was it did not originate on this forum and has nothing to do with this place. If you want to to do a feedback thread go back to that ******** from which you crawled and do it there.

    We really do not need your kind coming here and stirring up trouble.
    He should go over there right now and post about this situation.




Closed Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum