Closed Thread
Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1220

Reload Thread: Tsgp

  1. #871
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    CA.Com FTW




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465




  2. #872
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *GQ* View Post
    Post count=Knowledge
    Then your just as dumb as you say i am. FYI



    Natural selection at work.

  3. #873
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *GQ* View Post
    No the only thing upsetting is reading a thread and seeing ***** asses like your self. Who offer nothing whatsoever to the site and the sorry *** excuse for mods who choose to let your type run rampant. And I still stand by what I said earlier, please
    Then quit reading the thread..........................easy fix. And your callin ME the dumbazz!



    Natural selection at work.

  4. #874
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *GQ* View Post
    No the only thing upsetting is reading a thread and seeing ***** asses like your self. Who offer nothing whatsoever to the site and the sorry *** excuse for mods who choose to let your type run rampant. And I still stand by what I said earlier, please
    You're useless to this forum.

    Buh bye.





  5. #875
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Bye.............................



    Natural selection at work.

  6. #876
    TSGP's Avatar
    TSGP is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    : TSGP we bow to you, we're not worthy of your many years of experience!!!!!!! By the way how old are you, early twenties, and a heating and air installer. Dont think i'll miss your vast knowledge.
    You're right!

    Who else has built 2 bass race vehicles on this forum capable of 158s-160ss consistently?

    Or who else on here has broken a 60 that actually posts regularly and helps people?

    Show me all your world records please?

    I have 12


    also I'm 23 and I've been competing nationally since I was 16




  7. #877
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    You're right!

    Who else has built 2 bass race vehicles on this forum capable of 158s-160ss consistently?

    Or who else on here has broken a 60 that actually posts regularly and helps people?

    Show me all your world records please?

    I have 12


    also I'm 23 and I've been competing nationally since I was 16
    Done from the hard work of other people and sponsorships!



    Natural selection at work.

  8. #878
    TSGP's Avatar
    TSGP is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    Done from the hard work of other people and sponsorships!

    and how do you get sponsered?

    You don't get sponsered by being some random dude that sends an email


    And yeah...I've had a ton of help and great friends that would do anything to help me
    But at the end of the day I'm the one pulling the 16 hour nights working on it getting it ready for a show.




  9. #879
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    and how do you get sponsered?

    You don't get sponsered by being some random dude that sends an email


    And yeah...I've had a ton of help and great friends that would do anything to help me
    But at the end of the day I'm the one pulling the 16 hour nights working on it getting it ready for a show.
    By the end of the day, your the one oversetting the gains and trying to burp it before they finish the install.



    Natural selection at work.

  10. #880
    TSGP's Avatar
    TSGP is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    anyway, Terra should have his MO today

    And I think its funny that you have changed your location...changed your caption from saying JDM rules...

    Its like you were trying to make me think you were someone else....




  11. #881
    TSGP's Avatar
    TSGP is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    By the end of the day, your the one oversetting the gains and trying to burp it before they finish the install.
    oversetting the gains?

    in an spl vehicle with no line driver?

    Yep you know everyting LMAO!!!!




  12. #882
    Pl8er's Avatar
    Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    I have little interest in this thread and it is following SOP CA procedure at this point and has gone from topic to name calling but I just wanted to point out that I am actually impressed that the OP stepped up, explained what happened and started making this right.

    Everyone that is complaining, 1. if you didn't buy an amp....simma down 2. if you did and he is taking care of you, be happy and be patient! It could have been far worse.

    So to the OP



    NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

    Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"



    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

  13. #883
    TSGP's Avatar
    TSGP is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    I have little interest in this thread and it is following SOP CA procedure at this point and has gone from topic to name calling but I just wanted to point out that I am actually impressed that the OP stepped up, explained what happened and started making this right.

    Everyone that is complaining, 1. if you didn't buy an amp....simma down 2. if you did and he is taking care of you, be happy and be patient! It could have been far worse.

    So to the OP
    Thanks....I kept everyone in the loop, stayed in contact the entire time with everyone I owed.

    And while I went through some BS hopefully later on this afternoon when Terra recieves his I'm debt free to CA.com


    I'm holding the line now waiting to talk to Memphis and figure out when I'm getting the charges fixed on my card




  14. #884
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    I changed it to crack on you! I can change it back if you want me to, you need to quit your B.S., bragging, and lies, and put in some time turning the wrenches instead of just the volume control.



    Natural selection at work.

  15. #885
    DBBOOM's Avatar
    DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eastcoast
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    oversetting the gains?

    in an spl vehicle with no line driver?

    Yep you know everyting LMAO!!!!
    How bout an Expedition with a line driver and an epiccenter, wonder "Steve why am i clipping?"



    Natural selection at work.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum