Closed Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Tsgp

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Those that bought Memphis 4ks from me...please read!!!

it leaves me pretty helpless, only feeling ive been getting latly on this forum

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The internet is serious buisness

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

Rashaddd is offline Terrrrrist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    This is just one more reason i dont visit this site anymore, im glad the mods are stepping up and doing something about this
    What would we do without them

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Indeed...what does MOT do to a guy with communication issues in the past? Sever one of the guys lines of communications. Brilliant!
    x2

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well after this gets resolved between Justin and I, that will be my last visits to this forum. If you guys need me, you know where to find me. This is just poor management on the staffs behalf, cutting off my only communication. Especially from MOT, he was actually one of the only staff members I thought was doing his job but looks like I was wrong, just like I was wrong for thinking Justin was actually going to get me the amps. Nothing seems to be straight on this site anymore.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

redfred18t is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After seeing what transpired in this thread, it really makes me question the moderator staff on this site.

So the guy has had issues in the past. He tries to make things right because he runs into a bunch of problems with memphis. Instead of keeping to himself, and running away like a bandit, he actually confronts the problem and looks like he will take care of it.

Instead, some mod on a power trip bans him and reports him to the IRS and prevents communication between the OP and his buyers. Yeah I dont see a conflict of interest.

That is just fuked up. You should seriously let him finish his business and then ban him if you felt so inclined. He technically didnt do anything wrong. He sold some amps, those people got those amps, then he offers to refund money to a couple of people after he couldn't sell them anymore. I dont see what the problem is.

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me and you View Post
    point made. i got permabanned, yes, permanently for makin it known that imdeman had alter egos during his ban, which led to azbass banning him, which led to clay aiken sticking up for grandpa and banning me for good

EDIT: in the middle of a 400 dollar transaction that of course, didnt go through
    Let me get this right....

You snitch on someone who has and AE because they were unjustly banned for 3 months and yet you are here with an AE after being unjustly banned?

Good one.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well after this gets resolved between Justin and I, that will be my last visits to this forum. If you guys need me, you know where to find me. This is just poor management on the staffs behalf, cutting off my only communication. Especially from MOT, he was actually one of the only staff members I thought was doing his job but looks like I was wrong, just like I was wrong for thinking Justin was actually going to get me the amps. Nothing seems to be straight on this site anymore.
    The rest of the site here doesn't bother me. Banning for shenanigans when nobody is out anything is all fun and games. But when somebody decides to ban for personal reasons when members here have money on the line, thats BS.

Street DreamsCC is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike,
    I have been around a very long time along with you. From forum to forum.
    You have issues with Justin. Fine and dandy. I understand your concerns. After reading 21 pages plus what another 6 or so on this one I do not see a valid point.
    Only thing I got from it was he sells stuff at a very good price and takes alittle tooo long to ship. I got a bunch of comments for the other topic you linked to but that is a dead issue.
    I did not see anywhere where he claims to MAKE $25k a year on here. Now would that $25k be profit or total sales? So when you buy stuff online who pays the taxes? Buyer does. Seller doesnt collect taxes. So how do you prove he should be reporting it as income? What if he made no profit?
    If I sold all the equipment and the DB Drag van for $11k does that mean I should pay taxes on it? I would hope not since I paid more then that total.
    Anyways, that topic was all about his very slow delivery which in the end of his bad luck he DID ship it to everyone.
    I have always known you to be a very good person. This situation has went alittle overboard. I have had problems with Memphis. **** near the same things. I dont know Justin personally either.
    Now as for refunding, I seen where he was selling off some kinda cheaper just to make the first payment on a $16+k credit card bill. I cant see that being only a $50 payment. So is it possible he put what came in on the card and Memphis said hey we want more.........With paypal if you never had a savings account hooked up to them you have to wait a few days for it to allow you to. I just had to go through it last year.
    Honestly I didnt see a point in banning him but thats up to you. From what I had read in these 2 he is trying to keep in touch and its alot easier to post 1 topic then to email 4 different people.

Hey Justin,
    For your sake I truely hope you make every effort to make the refund to these guys and take the amps to Memphis and tell them to shove it. You should of had Steve buy them and you paid him directly. Once he bought them they cant say anything. But keep these guys informed.

Street Dreams Car Club
    96 BERETTA Z-26
    93 GRAND CARAVAN SE

2006 DB DRAG World Finals
    2007 DB DRAG World Finals

SplEnduro.com SPL competition

TEAM NEW YORK

Apsabr = SCAMMER $160
    apsrdncln on other forums

Blaze383 is his friend "buying/selling same stuff"

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just spoke to justin, he told me to relay some information. Don't pm me asking questions becaue I don't have time for it

TSGP: I need a post that says...the money was deposited before lunch but isn't available on my debit card. As soon as its available everyone is going to get a refund

visitor is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

your site ***** too.. banned me for NO reason. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Let me get this right....

You snitch on someone who has and AE because they were unjustly banned for 3 months and yet you are here with an AE after being unjustly banned?

Good one.

and im in the middle of a transaction with justin as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedDirections View Post
    So you banned someone in the middle of a very expensive transactional dispute? If you were at all concerned with people getting their money and not your own personal grudges against TSGP, you would have waited for the facts to come out before banning him. Where are the other moderators here? There is a lot of money on the line, I would be furious if I was Bumpin_buick, or anyone else who is currently stuck holding the bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by visitor View Post
    your site ***** too.. banned me for NO reason. thanks

and im in the middle of a transaction with justin as well
    Visitor your right, you were banned for NO reason, and I never banned you, if youd like to come back you are more then welcome but one of the other staff members was not wanting a fight to start and that was how he avoided it.

Simply put I just want my money back that I am out, im not here to start a fight with Mike or Justin, or Visitor.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stupid to ban him during the resolution.

Rules are that he is not allowed to sell during a disputed transaction...

Of course MoT is a tard...

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so nothing I can do but wait?

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so nothing I can do but wait?
    Well you definately can't pm here now because of MOT's spectacular judgement call.

Hopefully your refund comes tomorrow man like was relayed

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast