Reload Thread: Dafusion - Possible Scammer

SVT03L is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dafusion - Possible Scammer

Ok so I bought this amp off of Defusion here is the for sale thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...i+monster+grey
    Well I contacted him to buy the amp and have him send it to me USPS Express mail. I offered to pay an extra $50 for him to ship it USPS Express mail since that was roughly the difference from standard USPS Priority mail when I quoted it on the USPS website. So he agrees to send it USPS Express for the extra $50.

I wanted the amp by the weekend which is why I asked to have it shipped USPS Express. Anyway I PayPal him the money a total of $350 on 10/7/08.

I get the amp in and it was not shipped USPS Express mail it was shipped standard USPS Priority which is why I didnt receive the amp until the following week.

I get the box and open it up to check to see if the amp was OK (****** packing job) and everything looks alright. I noticed a sticker that was half peeled off of the back of the amp that said something doctor on it. I couldnt tell exactly what it said since it was partially removed.

So I PMd him to ask about shipping and to see if the amp was repaired. He PM's me back to tell me the amp was repaired before and gives me some lame excuse about shipping.

Now Im thinking some things up as there is no mention that the amp was repaired in his for sale add it said the amp was in "mint condition". But I think to myself no big deal as long as the amp works perfectly as he stated. I do PM him to ask for a refund on the extra shipping since he agreed to ship USPS Express for the extra $50 and did not.

So now I go and hook the amp up and things seem ok. When I power it up and start to play it I notice this buzzing/humming sound coming from the amp. So I shut it down and check all my connections and setting on the amp. Everything is good and I go to turn the amp back on and still hear the buzzing/humming sound. The amp sort of works and plays but there are still odd sounds coming from the amp. Even with the RCA's and speaker wires unplugged it still makes the noise. So after all that I unhooked the amp not knowing whats going on. I PMd him to let him know the situation and to ask for a refund for the amp and shipping and I would send the amp back to him. He has not responded to me yet. I know he has been online and in his PM box since I sent the messages to him. I also know this is only my side of the story but I would think he would at least PM me back to explain himself.

What should I do guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    Next time you want to share something with us, stop, and think to yourself, "Is what I have to say more enjoyable then testing positive for herpes?"
    REFS: ROE Bought from: Almond, Kickerassman ROE Sold to: - CA Bought from: Photocrazy8, Financethis, Slammed, Propimp, BrianCain CA Sold to: -
    Ebay user name supragod98 100% Feedback
    Hot bishes click here

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Re: Dafusion - Possible Scammer

what a feg file a claim

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

808_bass is offline Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you may have jumped the gun in creating this thread so soon becuase it may upset him that you made this public before he could pm you, which would just make him harder to deal with...good luck and ****** business on his part as far as not mentioning it had been repaired before..btw hawaii ftw

Kamaehu Keolaalaka'i
    Kaipo Kahuonakupuna

REFS - (sold to) Hotsizzle56
    (bought from) LA_Crx, Walks UP, Svt_relampago, wkbdkid

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Refurb/Repaired isn't mint condition

and I'd defiantly get my $50 back for the extra shipping charge that wasn't used.

Now If I were you I'd keep it to pm's before I blew anything up like this.

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One thing about being a responsible seller is to respond to a buyer if there is a conflict. Also I know he was in his message box after I had sent him the PM's. I even sent him another PM while he was on line. Now I didnt automatically state that he was a scammer it is a possibility. I also know he has several other items he is trying to sell here and wanted to let people know before they enter a transaction with him. You may think this was done in haste but I believe I gave him ample opportunity.

Next time you want to share something with us, stop, and think to yourself, "Is what I have to say more enjoyable then testing positive for herpes?"
    REFS: ROE Bought from: Almond, Kickerassman ROE Sold to: - CA Bought from: Photocrazy8, Financethis, Slammed, Propimp, BrianCain CA Sold to: -
    Hot bishes click here

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I would have called him out as well. Expecially if I know he has been online and in his inbox. Whats he waiting to respond for?? Looking for an excuse.....

Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

Here2Learn is offline I be done did dat...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i hate when people always list **** better than it really is..that always happpens when i get my stuff in.. I always try to explain every little detail to the buyer no matter if it hurts my sale or not.

goodlucky

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I agree with you on making this thread this soon. No true point in waiting weeks or months then the transaction is old and the blame for the noise could be put on you.
    He doesn't seem like he's going to be easy to work with at all. Hopefully you'll atleast get your $50 back as that's owed to you. If he sent it out with "$55 worth of shipping", tell him to show you the reciept.
    Good luck!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 808_bass View Post
    you may have jumped the gun in creating this thread so soon becuase it may upset him that you made this public before he could pm you, which would just make him harder to deal with...good luck and ****** business on his part as far as not mentioning it had been repaired before..btw hawaii ftw
    Why is he jumping the gun?When someone is deliberately dodging you then it is time for action,some people wait to long,some get antsy too quick but hell you should know when someone is trying to get slick.

Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74

Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its official. He is a scammer. Its been over a week with no response from him on this forum or through paypal. I know he has been on this site and logged onto his account with not response to the PM's I had sent. I did open a dispute with paypal and did not receive any response from him. So far Im out $350 and paypal wont do **** about it.

Hot bishes click here

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a *****. Look what he posted in his FS thread:

First W8 A Minute posted this

Wow, if you were local I would have paid you already. Too bad internet dealings are getting so shady as of late.
    Then the Scammer (Dafusion) posted this

I 've been one of those guys to get ripped off, no takers, $300 shipped on this baby

And now he's scamming you

Closed Thread