Closed Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

x2o
    x2o is offline Fuzzy Blue Lights

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    don't know about that.
    Well I've received everything I've gotten from Kent within 5 days from sending payment. Not bad for being in FL

Maybe I just got lucky?

The System :
    Electrical: Big 3, Powermaster D1200 and D3100.
    Sub Stage : 18" Custom Sundown Nightshade D2 Tuned to 30 Hz
    Sub Amp : Sundown SAZ-3000D
    Headunit : Alpine 9887 (ACTIVE )
    Front Stage : (2) Eminence Delta 10" mids, 2 Power Acoustik NX-5s
    Rear Pro Audio: (4) 8" Selenium 8W4P, (2) Selenium ST350
    Pro Audio Amps: Hifonics ZXi6010, Hifonics ZXi1010, Kicker ZX350.4
    Wiring : Kicker Hyperflex/Knu 0ga/RCA's
    Refs : Apocalypse Boy, Brian Owens, JBLCamry, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, BushJ311, tEh koRnDog(x2), blackbonnie, ProjectPat06, ampjunkielikeme, DownSouth954, Tapout, PaulThompson229, Mrogowski, Team H&K (Kent), andrewmoore13, slam, 100% eBay

Rawr-DQ is offline !!!!Vote Third Party!!!!

Fort Myers, FL Posts:____________31,337,666,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread is fail, except for the post whoring.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerassman View Post
    i was thinking some thing like this..... get a reall fine but strong sharp cable like them tension cables tie it around your neck and tie it to something..... then get some supper supper supper glue and glue your hands to your head.when the glue dries jump of the building with the cable cutting your head off and you would have your head glued to your hands ...... some one would see that and be like wtf omg that dude ripped his head off ... he mst have been pisssed!!!

My Current Build Log: (16 8" Sundown subwoofers)
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367352

Rawr-DQ is offline !!!!Vote Third Party!!!!

Fort Myers, FL Posts:____________31,337,666,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^ Right on.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerassman View Post
    i was thinking some thing like this..... get a reall fine but strong sharp cable like them tension cables tie it around your neck and tie it to something..... then get some supper supper supper glue and glue your hands to your head.when the glue dries jump of the building with the cable cutting your head off and you would have your head glued to your hands ...... some one would see that and be like wtf omg that dude ripped his head off ... he mst have been pisssed!!!

My Current Build Log: (16 8" Sundown subwoofers)
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367352

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    Thing thats true here is 98% of the people veiwing right now have purchased off me, 100% of those 98% have got there stuff fast after payment was recieved.
    I wouldnt say 100% got their stuff fast. I didnt receive my anl fuses in a timely manor. after 1.5-2 weeks of not receiving my anl fuses i had to pm u about them...... however, u did find the problem and shipped them out the next day. This was not a problem since i did receive the fuses. Still good service imo and would buy from again

Quote Originally Posted by yunvme666 View Post
    yea wtf is up with posting currently active users in the threads anyways.....
    x2 wtf

morgans432 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kent has sent me stuff so fast it was scary. He is very easy to talk to and very respectable

Quote Originally Posted by BumpMW View Post
    I just want 2 subs that will rattle my eyeballs and soothe my ears at the same time. The type rs did that but didn't last.
    Quote Originally Posted by mprintz View Post
    Everyone here hates on audiobahn. They are a good company, but everyone here has rich daddies and can buy whatever they want. My friend blew out his back window of his F-150 with two Audiobahn Alum12s (2000 watt max each). Go with the bahn. **** you haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpd2621 View Post
    24 nuts holding each rim in, what other info can i give lol

x2o

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yunvme666 View Post
    yea wtf is up with posting currently active users in the threads anyways.....
    because it allows people to +1, and it was a large amount of viewers I guess.

The System :
    Refs : Apocalypse Boy, Brian Owens, JBLCamry, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, BushJ311, tEh koRnDog(x2), blackbonnie, ProjectPat06, ampjunkielikeme, DownSouth954, Tapout, PaulThompson229, Mrogowski, Team H&K (Kent), andrewmoore13, slam, 100% eBay

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x2o View Post
    Well I've received everything I've gotten from Kent within 5 days from sending payment. Not bad for being in FL

Maybe I just got lucky?
    i got my comps from him, but he keep lying about when he shipped them out.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

x2o

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoker View Post
    i got my comps from him, but he keep lying about when he shipped them out.
    Ah, well he told me he shipped some of my stuff out on my first order with him, or maybe my second, and the next day the USPS man came to me with a very nice package

The System :

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    I wouldnt say 100% got their stuff fast. I didnt receive my anl fuses in a timely manor. after 1.5-2 weeks of not receiving my anl fuses i had to pm u about them...... however, u did find the problem and shipped them out the next day. This was not a problem since i did receive the fuses. Still good service imo and would buy from again

x2 wtf
    ya i had that happen on one order. but he was very easy to get in contact with, so its not like he ignored message or anything at least in my case. but it did not stop me from buying from him again. and this time i got my stuff in 3 days. hes a good guy in my book. if the tracking showed that someone signed for it i dont know what to say. unless they sent to wrong place.

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 people both saying they were screwed on the same type of purchase sounds fishy to me on the sellers part. whats the odds?? maybe he like selling stuff he doesn't have to sell for a little extra cash flow. either way if the mods follow the rules he shouldn't be allowed to sell on here anymore until he proves he didn't scam them or gives their money back.

i'd say he got the guy for $2291 or whatever cause he's in canada and knew he couldn't really do much about it. but an FYI for every1. the statute of limitations on this kind of thing is 3 years so if the op wanted to he could report it to the sellers local authorities. that much money would be a felony. might be best to give the guys money back.

scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99grandprixGT View Post
    ya i had that happen on one order. but he was very easy to get in contact with, so its not like he ignored message or anything at least in my case. but it did not stop me from buying from him again. and this time i got my stuff in 3 days. hes a good guy in my book. if the tracking showed that someone signed for it i dont know what to say. unless they sent to wrong place.
    HE says it was signed for; wheres the PROOF it was signed for??

bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scarolinablazin View Post
    HE says it was signed for; wheres the PROOF it was signed for??
    not going to side with either person but this is almost a year old now and the guy pops back up with it.
    read thru all the posts.
    ups cant provide info about it anymore.
    and the fact this guy didnt bother with it for so long why would H&K bother keeping anything from UPS

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And FYI - yes there was a thread about do not buy from wagonized where he scammed someone, if anyone was wondering.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

And you have to understand, out of the (honestly, probably) 1,000 transactions Kent has done on these boards, a few bad apples or extended shipping time isnt that bad. **** comes up, and **** happens sometimes. Kent still has one hell of a track record and I can personally understand not being able to not come up with proof of the tracking. IT WAS A YEAR AGO FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!!!!

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im on H&K's sid eon this one. a year later, and now wagonized is complaining heavily about it? I know the issue was brought up before (earlier), but it must have been taken care of then because H&K hasnt had any bad rep for it until now.

Im pretty sure one of you were down 2 grand, you would be slack about it for a year before brining it up. Wagonized has created a pretty interesting situation with his choices, with brining the issue up after UPS has no more information on the situation, or anyone for that matter. This is just too sketchy and too late for wagonized to sound legit here

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

post #8
    tried viewing the thread the guy linked but its been deleted

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320003

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast