Closed Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by the12voltsux View Post
    72 viewers
    I starting to think your just trying to get your post count up??? LOL

Back up and going.....

References

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Team H & K is a cool dude

I think wagonized is the odd fish out here hmph!

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

toy4x is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

#1 Shipper has to file a claim with shipping company.....THEY do an investigation to find out where the package is/what happened to it...then reimburse the SHIPPER if it is indeed lost.

Shippee only has to notify shipping company and shipper of lost package, after that it is on the shipper to get reimbursed product to his customer....

But in this case...the shipping company is not going to have the records of this transaction after a full year..shoot they are going to laugh at Team H&K if he tells them the package was never delevered a YEAR ago!! It ***** for both parties..but come on man a FULL YEAR?? That is way too extreme..I could say yes and back you up if it had only been a couple - 6 months....but you sir have run out of steam....

chunky cumz is offline past due splooge

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    it doesnt hurt, wagon hasnt talked so the viewers are going down...

8=D

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol free post for suppoting team H&K!

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well you want a story here we go.....

Batteries were shipped, Tracking numbers were emailed to him 1st day of november. Never heard anything out of him, until the week after DB Drag changes the rules on Multi Cell Batteries in Street C. So now you cant run the batteries I sent him, so he starts posting that I ripped him off and he didnt get them. I dont jump to conclusions and call him a lyer, I try my best to contact him and figure things out of what happened. 95% of my emails to him were never responded to. So after a couple weeks of trying to contact him on the emails he gave me with no responses, I give up, think that maybe he was done trying or that he may have recieved them. Months go by, them boom, I get an email from his paypal saying that he is requesting a full refund of payment back for the batteries. And then the posts begin once again. This time I actually get half of my emails return, I take my time to goto UPS and get all the info I can, I re-email him with the copies of reciepts and tracking info from UPS and even a sig copy they gave me of someone signing for the two packages. I have work many hours trying to figure out how these dissappeared over the canadian border, and came up with nothing but badgering from this guy. I had pretty much what he paid me in product, labor and shipping. I am not rich and I am not stupid, I dont have the batteries sitting here so I cant provide a refund. And now after a year, UPS, Paypal or anyone will help anymore to take care of "lost" packages. What else can I do. If you got these and are saying this, then I feel sorry that your this kind of person, if you honestly did not get them, more attempts to work with me and UPS would of been appreciated so this would of been done a year ago. At this point there is nothing I can do, and its out on the table I guess, so deal with it how you have to Wagonized!
    If this is true, i would like to hear wagonized's response

wait, he hasnt sait ***** in his own thread since he started it, hmmmm

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99grandprixGT View Post
    lol free post for suppoting team H&K!
    x2, oooppss another free post

8=D

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried very hard working with you, if you want to bring this up agian make a post, I will lay it all out agian also! And as for your sig, thats the last place I want my name as a reference. Sorry man.
    hardly tried, more like it. you seem to have an excuse for every bad transaction you have and dont take likely to people who complain when you **** up. Whatevers whatever you know. wont hurt my rep to hear your story again. I do my own thing and continue to make people happy with whatever I provide for sale. never had a **** poor transaction with anyone I sold to, and never has anyone put up a thread saying I jacked em for any amount of money or gear. so like I said before and I will say it again you ****ed up not me.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)