Closed Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by me and you View Post
    yeah, dam you jared!! WTF! pming him and shiit
    It's true though, when you have a problem with him and shoot him a PM, he starts sending multiple harrassing PM's, gets old quick. wake up in the morning and have like 8 new PM's from the guy.

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaredspl View Post
    It's true though, when you have a problem with him and shoot him a PM, he starts sending multiple harrassing PM's, gets old quick. wake up in the morning and have like 8 new PM's from the guy.
    Interesting kettle. Reminds me of someone I know.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

lvjeffro is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He just signed up at www.fiberglassforums.com...I am thinking i need to let people over there know of his chit... He is a piece of trash and anyone who lives close needs to visit him...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    we are discussing how much your girl enjoys the weiners of other guys.

me and you is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lvjeffro View Post
    He just signed up at www.fiberglassforums.com...I am thinking i need to let people over there know of his chit... He is a piece of trash and anyone who lives close needs to visit him...
    what a crooked fuuck. he pmd me like 10 times, one of those saying that he has proof of this shipment, but feels no need to post it here for all the kids on this site, and now hes going to other sites to sell, cause he doesnt still have a business right? give it up kent. this thread will follow you wherever you go

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why dont you post the PMS then?
    seriously...is there a reason you're not?

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

chunky cumz is offline past due splooge

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what a crooked fuuck. he pmd me like 10 times, one of those saying that he has proof of this shipment, but feels no need to post it here for all the kids on this site, and now hes going to other sites to sell, cause he doesnt still have a business right? give it up kent. this thread will follow you wherever you go
    i cant figure out who this is?

8=D

jaredspl is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^^^ Word homie!!!!!! LOL

refs: LiquiClen, toolfan91, matrxx dude, zeuslicious x3, jagblazer01, Assman, FASTIMES, goodie, JrVtecAccord, franz777000, grizzjwill, 22mountaineer, seedubs1, groudpound420, THE LOW, sundownz, hunterw, soloXgt, poundindak69, Viper118, Dwright27, ssackett, dropkick13, pimpinmex803, Incriminator, Stillfly89, K_schutte, TeamPSI, mendon mafia, Flipx99, projectpechkin, shaneb, Worstenemy453, thehardknocklife, oldschoolboomer, psychoacoustics,

Adrianos= SCAMMER!!!

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You should have asked him to send it to you and then posted it here. I feel this happened..........

He quoted dude a price, he got it all ready and saw that shipping was gonna cut really deep into his bottom line and he's already spent the money so he couldn't give it back. But still I don't know how the OP can just have 2 Gs floating out there like that and not do anything until now.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    why dont you post the PMS then?
    seriously...is there a reason you're not?
    i thought u were kewl for a sec, but dam dude. he only pmd me twice. i say 10 so his scammin *** could come in and correct me, so we could bust his balls more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    You should have asked him to send it to you and then posted it here. I feel this happened..........

He quoted dude a price, he got it all ready and saw that shipping was gonna cut really deep into his bottom line and he's already spent the money so he couldn't give it back. But still I don't know how the OP can just have 2 Gs floating out there like that and not do anything until now.
    this is a joke right?

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am going to sign off for a while. When I get back you guys need to have this **** worked out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I have my proof and I am done doing anything at all on the forums, mainly cuz of the high school drama, not my game, Hope thats enough info for ya"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i thought u were kewl for a sec, but dam dude. he only pmd me twice. i say 10 so his scammin *** could come in and correct me, so we could bust his balls more
    what did I do?
    as for the part about him coming out to correct you or comment I dont
    see that happening anytime soon...

What I'm curious to know is how long does it take for him to actually locate the paperwork or information on the shipment.

Hey KENT.. its not rocket science.. you say you have it and you've had weeks to find it yet you've come up with nothing. You've also been told and you are aware that you can get the details if you just contact the shipping company as well.

What can possibly be your reasoning for having this continue..

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    what did I do?
    as for the part about him coming out to correct you or comment I dont
    see that happening anytime soon...

What I'm curious to know is how long does it take for him to actually locate the paperwork or information on the shipment.

Hey KENT.. its not rocket science.. you say you have it and you've had weeks to find it yet you've come up with nothing. You've also been told and you are aware that you can get the details if you just contact the shipping company as well.

What can possibly be your reasoning for having this continue..
    hes full of ****. that would be the reasoning. he tells me he has proof, but wont post it eh? COMPLETE BS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hes full of ****. that would be the reasoning. he tells me he has proof, but wont post it eh? COMPLETE BS

I caught that part...lol

Closed Thread