Closed Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonized View Post
    I do have time to look stuff up because its $2091 invested...Id think you would have the time aswell because its $2091 that will be coming out of your pocket aswell soon.

You'll have the documents waiting when the authorites get there?? But you dont have them now and cant produce them now? Interesting.
    You keep saying its coming out of my pocket, but you know what it already has, I made very little money on this, and with the time invested over the last year, I feel I have lost plenty of money on the deal. I dont care what others think. Believe me when you move a mountain of stuff from a huge shop, the first box I open isnt going to have your stuff on top. I also said I DO have them and I will post them. Just got to locate them, but you threaten to locate the authorities, and I say stop posting and do it! I am tired of messing around on here and wasting my time. I am done posting on this thread until I locate the documents, so do what you got to do Wagonized. And for those of you that think poorly of me becuase of ihis lies, well I am sorry. And thanks to those I have done business with that wont do it with me again cuz of what this one guy has said. But it will be obvious soon

Also sorry I got frustrated earlier on some posts, but most of you would also if you had been threw the same stuff I had been

Back up and going.....

References

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    the ONUS is on the seller to provide PROOF that he shipped out the product and that it was
    received..

KENT needs to provide this proof...
    ok boss we have heard you say this a couple of times already

why cant the seller come up with the documentation?
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation proving
    you sent the items.
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation you have showing that the items
    were received and signed for?

This is not something thats poped up over night..this has been on going for monts and
    months..

One would think that if you're in this situation you'd have ALL YOUR BASES covered and
    have the documentation on hand and ready to show to back up your claim and side of things
    Instea you have excuses...how do you figure?

Also you have yet to explain your reasoning for lieing about sending out the batteries when you didnt.. You have yet to explain why at 4 months after your received payment you STILL HADNT shipped the batteries...

^^^^
    EXPLAIN THAT
    hahahaha...
    you mean the same way he said it was shipped out back in November

oh come on.. we said PROOF...show PROOF!!!!

as stated the ONUS is on KENT.....
    if he can provide actuall proof and documentation to back up and
    substantiate what he is saying then it will then fall back on the buyer
    to reply...
    all Kent needs to do is to provide documentation and proof that not only did he send the batteries... but that they were also received...

he needs to provide documentation on WHEN, WHERE and WHO received them...

if he can do that then the buyer is SOL....

but untill then the buyer has nothing to prove at this point since he has provided all the documentation on his side...
    actually there are two things...

first off the responsibility and onus is on the Seller to prove that the batteries were shipped and more importantly that they were received.. Received being the operative word...

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 99grandprixGT View Post
    ok boss we have heard you say this a couple of times already

ok..no more for now

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    You keep saying its coming out of my pocket, but you know what it already has, I made very little money on this, and with the time invested over the last year, I feel I have lost plenty of money on the deal. I dont care what others think. Believe me when you move a mountain of stuff from a huge shop, the first box I open isnt going to have your stuff on top. I also said I DO have them and I will post them. Just got to locate them, but you threaten to locate the authorities, and I say stop posting and do it! I am tired of messing around on here and wasting my time. I am done posting on this thread until I locate the documents, so do what you got to do Wagonized. And for those of you that think poorly of me becuase of ihis lies, well I am sorry. And thanks to those I have done business with that wont do it with me again cuz of what this one guy has said. But it will be obvious soon

Also sorry I got frustrated earlier on some posts, but most of you would also if you had been threw the same stuff I had been
    basically you're cornered in your lies so now you're throwing in the towel so you dont dig yourself in deeper. Probably a smart idea..you should have done this long ago and refunded my money before I had to label you as the scammer you are just to get your attention and get any sort of answer from you.

Even if you had refuned my money at the end of Feb which is already 4 full months late I wouldnt have done this.

You'd think if you ever sent me the batts in the first place that maybe you would have emailed or contacted me at all to see the results I had gotten from them. Considering you're one of the few people that I told the real numbers I was able to do in my explorer and if your batts really worked as well as you said you would have gotten a ton more exposure for you company because of this.

dwright27 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trey803 View Post
    ****in exactly.........it has taken a year and he has proved nothing.......besides his recklessness shipping a package costing somone else $2091

Or do I have this story all wrong?
    people like you are the reason why people like kent get bad reps.

STFU and GTFO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

basically you're cornered in your lies so now you're throwing in the towel so you dont dig yourself in deeper. Probably a smart idea..you should have done this long ago and refunded my money before I had to label you as the scammer you are just to get your attention and get any sort of answer from you.

Even if you had refuned my money at the end of Feb which is already 4 full months late I wouldnt have done this.

You'd think if you ever sent me the batts in the first place that maybe you would have emailed or contacted me at all to see the results I had gotten from them. Considering you're one of the few people that I told the real numbers I was able to do in my explorer and if your batts really worked as well as you said you would have gotten a ton more exposure for you company because of this.
    Wow, you really dont read either? I emailed you multiple times asking how they worked out, and no answers? Didnt know if you werent recieving my emails or if they didnt work out for ya. I was really hoping that you were telling me the truth when you said you would run them and try to help advertise for SPL Cell as much as possible. Guess I cant believe anyone. And as for me being cornered, your a fool, trying to make yourself look better. Yes I made another post, but only to you cuz this is between us. Even though you never knew how to use your email? But getting a refund on something you have, it doesnt work that way. Sorry to be the first to inform you of that.

Back up and going.....

References

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread gives me the runs!

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, you really dont read either? I emailed you multiple times asking how they worked out, and no answers? Didnt know if you werent recieving my emails or if they didnt work out for ya. I was really hoping that you were telling me the truth when you said you would run them and try to help advertise for SPL Cell as much as possible. Guess I cant believe anyone. And as for me being cornered, your a fool, trying to make yourself look better. Yes I made another post, but only to you cuz this is between us. Even though you never knew how to use your email? But getting a refund on something you have, it doesnt work that way. Sorry to be the first to inform you of that.
    do you have proof of these emails? Because I check my email multiple times a day either on the computer or my blackberry and never got one from you to check up.

If I had gotten your product and you didnt screw me around...and they actually worked for me like you claimed I would have advertised a lot for SPL cell aswell as carried them through my business. But thats another bridge you've burned. Seems like you're doing a lot of that lately...should really continue aswell after this post is resolved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you have proof of these emails? Because I check my email multiple times a day either on the computer or my blackberry and never got one from you to check up.

If I had gotten your product and you didnt screw me around...and they actually worked for me like you claimed I would have advertised a lot for SPL cell aswell as carried them through my business. But thats another bridge you've burned. Seems like you're doing a lot of that lately...should really continue aswell after this post is resolved.
    What else is not resolved?? you keep saying this but nothing has been specified????????? I thought of you as a great guy at first and thought that this really got misplaced somewhere in the beginning of all this, I really wanted to see them in use by you cuz you did do such great numbers. But I have no good things to think about you after all this.

Back up and going.....

References

RE_XXX is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwright27 View Post
    people like you are the reason why people like kent get bad reps.

STFU and GTFO
    whoa...whoa.... If this turns out bad for kent, it will be his own fault if blame is to be placed. I see a lot of anguish and concern in kents supporters.

I hope this works out for the honest person.

MmatsDude is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What else is not resolved?? you keep saying this but nothing has been specified????????? I thought of you as a great guy at first and thought that this really got misplaced somewhere in the beginning of all this, I really wanted to see them in use by you cuz you did do such great numbers. But I have no good things to think about you after all this.
    yo weres my 10 billion spl batttsss i orderz? :]

Haunz is offline Packing 4/0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MmatsDude View Post
    Lol @ this. I called UPS today to get some records of shipments i made 13 months ago they gladly pulled them out and gave me trackin numbers and records. Fedex willl do the same. Its only a 5 minute phonecall to the shipper kent. oh my oh my. pft
    hold the phone... you called UPS and they were able to give you tracking numbers for the parcels you have sent based only on your return address ???

dwright27 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    id say on the legal side its a big deal
    but
    things like this will destroy any real chance of selling online

no matter what forum its on this will always find its way back to him
    ill buy from kent again regardless of this thread

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwright27 View Post
    ill buy from kent again regardless of this thread
    Did teampsi ever recieve his remote and cd from you?

Gilliz is offline Habitual Tendencies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a loser, I can't believe I just read through 21 pages of bullshiit.

Pioneer Avic-D3 -ID OEM 6.5 - Seas Neo Alums -JL 300/4 -Epicenter- Knu Saz-1500D -RE 15XXX - List goes on.

Sundownz -Innsanes -10W3dodge96 -ShawnFlemming -Phers1er -Hessdawg -rc10mike -Pioneerpimp - Garrow215 -813Thumper

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast