Closed Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

chunky cumz is offline past due splooge

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    This thread grew faster than db's thread lol!
    ya and dbs been there for 2 months now lool

8=D

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad @SS chevy View Post
    cliff notes on the 3 lies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonized View Post
    just to sum everything up.

Lie#1
    batts were not sent Nov.1 considering my many screen captures above have you admitting 5 months later that you STILL HADENT SHIPPED THEM.

Lie#2
    Tracking numbers obviously were not emailed Nov.1 due lie #1..unless you shipped empty boxes. Which I wouldnt put past you at this point.

Lie#3
    I sent a money request for $2091 through paypal on June 2nd...which was not denied 1 day later by them. Its infact still pending. As can be seen here.
    cliff notes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    . Not that I care, since I pretty much gave the batteries away in my eyes and this is how I get treated for the next year ;(
    need a tissue? Your crappy business practises are your own fault.

bad @SS chevy is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2011 Grand Cherokee Limited
    2 12" RD Alpha Weights v2's
    2 12" Atomic ELE's
    2 12" AQ Hdc3's
    1 12" Atomic. APX
    ARC 2500.1

darkhunter139 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You would think with a transaction this big he would have kept all the tracking numbers and stuff on file in case anything went wrong.....

Both stories seem pretty lame at this point. If you look at the dates on those posts asking him to ship wagon did not ask for his money back for like 3 or 4 months. After the first 2 or 3 weeks or so you would think he would file a claim and try and get his money back

References

Bought from: bpres9991, connersdad19, bad @SS chevy, XaznKewLguyX, WrenchGuy, thur5d4yf4n, Weeznur32, CRXBMPN, vttec, blazinb2000, IamMurph

Traded with: SPY, oldschool4me, DB_DRAG_SPL

Sold to: gotdale?, silvercookie, gkoz316

Head Unit: JVC HDR1
    Speaker amp: Kicker 150.1
    Comps: Rainbow SLC 6.5s
    Amp: Diamond D3 800.1
    Sub: 15" FI SSD with copper coils
    Wiring: Kicker 0 gauge

Box: 33 hz ported

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

need a tissue? Your crappy business practises are your own fault.
    Funny thing is you have been emailed time and time again, with all information, but yet you say I didnt, I think of you as way more of a lier than I forgot a couple things, I am sorry I didnt have it marked to double check. you know how I feel about it, you dont ask for money back until DB Drag changes the rules so you cant use these batteries, then after I try to contact you (with no responses) I dont here from you for a long time, then you send this paypal request, and now here it is right before finals and your wanting money again. I know I shipped the batteries, and you thinking that your calling me a scammer and gettinga few people behind you doesnt bother me. You also said that 2k dollars doesnt bother you at all. I still dont understand that? It doesnt bother you on that money but your trying to scam me out of it? Also, you didnt even buy the batteries threw this forum or soundpressure?, funny how you cant email me about something, but you can post it on forums that had nothing to do with the purchase???

Back up and going.....

References

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    922 Post(s)

you're still the same seller no matter what forum its on. whats the problem with posting it here?

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

why cant the seller come up with the documentation?
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation proving
    you sent the items.
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation you have showing that the items
    were received and signed for?

This is not something thats poped up over night..this has been on going for monts and
    months..

One would think that if you're in this situation you'd have ALL YOUR BASES covered and
    have the documentation on hand and ready to show to back up your claim and side of things
    Instea you have excuses...how do you figure?

Also you have yet to explain your reasoning for lieing about sending out the batteries when you didnt.. You have yet to explain why at 4 months after your received payment you STILL HADNT shipped the batteries...

^^^^
    EXPLAIN THAT

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

lvjeffro is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny thing is you have been emailed time and time again, with all information, but yet you say I didnt, I think of you as way more of a lier than I forgot a couple things, I am sorry I didnt have it marked to double check. you know how I feel about it, you dont ask for money back until DB Drag changes the rules so you cant use these batteries, then after I try to contact you (with no responses) I dont here from you for a long time, then you send this paypal request, and now here it is right before finals and your wanting money again. I know I shipped the batteries, and you thinking that your calling me a scammer and gettinga few people behind you doesnt bother me. You also said that 2k dollars doesnt bother you at all. I still dont understand that? It doesnt bother you on that money but your trying to scam me out of it? Also, you didnt even buy the batteries threw this forum or soundpressure?, funny how you cant email me about something, but you can post it on forums that had nothing to do with the purchase???
    honestly it is up to the seller to provide proof of delivery and if there was a problem and the buyer didn't get them then the seller(YOU) would have to be the one to file a claim... why didn't you keep your paperwork??? I have my UPS reciepts from 3 years ago!!!!

Doesn't matter where he made the deal, he is informing us fellow CA.comers about your BS and it really makes no difference if he can't use the batteries due to rules, that is not for you to decide, If he got them he could have sold them...There is the other side to that coin...

Sounds like you need to get up off your deadbeat ***, call UPS and get a claim going ASAP, and if you can't and there is no proof of delivery then I think wagonized should file charges against you for fraud and take your *** to court!!!

Judge will only go by proof and it seems you have NONE... either give him batteries, his money,or provide proof that **** was shipped to the proper address...File a claim or whatever but do the right thing...

Team H&K FTL???

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    we are discussing how much your girl enjoys the weiners of other guys.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I never received any emails from you. I gave you my proper phone number..which I have proof of on another pm on TP which I dont care to post on here for obvious reasons...the number was never out of service. Ive had the same number for 3 years.

As I said in a previous post...the rules changing in dbdrag has nothing to do with it because I didnt know what class I was going to run anyway. Im actually building a bassracer where I could use these batts still...however Id never support a company run with this pisspoor business practises. This is pathetic.

Im not going to finals this year so that excuse of yours doesnt fly either. The date has nothing to do with it other than I wanted updates on who the heavy hitters were this year so I logged onto TP and was reminded of this scam.

Without getting into my personal finances...no $2091 owed to me by someone who is obviously scamming me across the continent really isnt that high of a priority for me. What exactly can I do other than go on forums that you frequent to try and get your attention and to warn others that you're a scammer.

You're right this transaction didnt go through CA.com or soundpressure...it was mainly through TP. But when I hound you on TP you dont reply for months...so I come here and finally got your attention. Maybe if I did this a year ago when you were making excuses not to have the batts done I wouldnt be out $2100 in the first place.

Now what Im really curious about is if these batts are infact 0.2 db above the CS9000 like you claim. And Im also waiting for your 160+ SM1-2 score to pop up.

For the record heres another PM from you in September!! Before last years finals when I was trying to get multis and put myself in the running to win nationals and you said youd have them ready in 3-4 days. And you also originally quoted me $1450 for two batts but then jacked up the price another $641...so I find it really hard to believe that you didnt make any money off of these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    why cant the seller come up with the documentation?
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation proving
    you sent the items.
    how hard is it to come up with the documentation you have showing that the items
    were received and signed for?

This is not something thats poped up over night..this has been on going for monts and
    months..

One would think that if you're in this situation you'd have ALL YOUR BASES covered and
    have the documentation on hand and ready to show to back up your claim and side of things
    Instea you have excuses...how do you figure?

Also you have yet to explain your reasoning for lieing about sending out the batteries when you didnt.. You have yet to explain why at 4 months after your received payment you STILL HADNT shipped the batteries...

^^^^
    EXPLAIN THAT
    If you can read, please re read what I have typed and you will get your answers

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

An increase from 1450 to 2100.............
    can it get any better

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

If you can read, please re read what I have typed and you will get your answers
    I read your answers...or should I call them EXCUSES...
    going out of town this.. busy that and all that other crap....

So you're telling me thats your reasoning for 4 MONTHS
    Are you serious?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never received any emails from you. I gave you my proper phone number..which I have proof of on another pm on TP which I dont care to post on here for obvious reasons...the number was never out of service. Ive had the same number for 3 years.

As I said in a previous post...the rules changing in dbdrag has nothing to do with it because I didnt know what class I was going to run anyway. Im actually building a bassracer where I could use these batts still...however Id never support a company run with this pisspoor business practises. This is pathetic.

Im not going to finals this year so that excuse of yours doesnt fly either. The date has nothing to do with it other than I wanted updates on who the heavy hitters were this year so I logged onto TP and was reminded of this scam.

Without getting into my personal finances...no $2091 owed to me by someone who is obviously scamming me across the continent really isnt that high of a priority for me. What exactly can I do other than go on forums that you frequent to try and get your attention and to warn others that you're a scammer.

You're right this transaction didnt go through CA.com or soundpressure...it was mainly through TP. But when I hound you on TP you dont reply for months...so I come here and finally got your attention. Maybe if I did this a year ago when you were making excuses not to have the batts done I wouldnt be out $2100 in the first place.

Now what Im really curious about is if these batts are infact 0.2 db above the CS9000 like you claim. And Im also waiting for your 160+ SM1-2 score to pop up.

For the record heres another PM from you in September!! Before last years finals when I was trying to get multis and put myself in the running to win nationals and you said youd have them ready in 3-4 days. And you also originally quoted me $1450 for two batts but then jacked up the price another $641...so I find it really hard to believe that you didnt make any money off of these.

You really dont understand why the price went up?? Are you kidding me? Have you not watch the prices in our economy? Lead is threw the roof man. And there is other people that have tested my batteries, guys like you that bought them I shipped them to them and they ran them, crazy your not the only one that has ordered them like you said, also I have sold my Street Max car. And I dont have the thousands of dollars to spend on amps and everything else for these classes these days. Believe me I knew you were going to be half like this I would of never sold to you in the first place. Your the reason the net gets such flack. I will try my best to locate all the paperwork tomorrow, but as much stuff as I have, probably be saturday. Glad you got the time to look stuff up. But like I said before, you threaten to get ahold of the local authorities, so have at it. I will have the documents waiting on them when they get here

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Well you want a story here we go.....

Batteries were shipped, Tracking numbers were emailed to him 1st day of november. Never heard anything out of him, until the week after DB Drag changes the rules on Multi Cell Batteries in Street C. So now you cant run the batteries I sent him, so he starts posting that I ripped him off and he didnt get them. I dont jump to conclusions and call him a lyer, I try my best to contact him and figure things out of what happened. 95% of my emails to him were never responded to. So after a couple weeks of trying to contact him on the emails he gave me with no responses, I give up, think that maybe he was done trying or that he may have recieved them. Months go by, them boom, I get an email from his paypal saying that he is requesting a full refund of payment back for the batteries. And then the posts begin once again. This time I actually get half of my emails return, I take my time to goto UPS and get all the info I can, I re-email him with the copies of reciepts and tracking info from UPS and even a sig copy they gave me of someone signing for the two packages. I have work many hours trying to figure out how these dissappeared over the canadian border, and came up with nothing but badgering from this guy. I had pretty much what he paid me in product, labor and shipping. I am not rich and I am not stupid, I dont have the batteries sitting here so I cant provide a refund. And now after a year, UPS, Paypal or anyone will help anymore to take care of "lost" packages. What else can I do. If you got these and are saying this, then I feel sorry that your this kind of person, if you honestly did not get them, more attempts to work with me and UPS would of been appreciated so this would of been done a year ago. At this point there is nothing I can do, and its out on the table I guess, so deal with it how you have to Wagonized!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

User Tag List