Closed Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

headlesskoopa is offline Team D.O.A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    Well I decided to call UPS. I was told that as long as you have the tracking number the package can be tracked up to 18 months. That goes the same for international shipments as well.

So H&K or the the OP should have no issues tracking it if they call in to UPS. It may still be available online as well.

Both sides seem sort of hard to believe if you ask me. If I had 2K+ tied up into anything, I would not have waited so long to seek action. Also as a company it seems like H&K has a lot of shipping issues and family related issues. Your reputation on forums only grows if people KNOW you can be trusted with large amounts of someone's money. I just feel like you are not necessarily a scammer, but you are in some instances a poor businessman. This situation may or may not even be your fault. I just gave you what you needed to have in order to either clear your good name or run it further into the ground. If you can throw up that tracking number, your critics can be proven wrong and your supporters can further know that they are backing up a good guy.

Disregard if you used some other means to ship.
    good job on calling

2008 chevy tahoe
    HU premier 880prs
    2 autoteks mm4000.1 ( both need to be repaired )
    2 sundown saz1500d until other amps get fixed (150.00 sealed legal).
    1 autotek mm100.4
    1 set of comps per front door crunch gp 6.5
    oem in rear
    4 RD alphas v3 18s in a 3rd row wall built by mlstrass
    5 diehard marine batts. 3 in the rear 2 in the front
    dual alt kit by DC power. for now
    2 bottles of super glue for rear view mirror

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    He is talking about me, Something that I tried to work with him on, but he kept telling me he was worried about the money, But would never talk to FED EX about the insureance.
    i believe it was fed ex

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Well I decided to call UPS. I was told that as long as you have the tracking number the package can be tracked up to 18 months. That goes the same for international shipments as well.

So H&K or the the OP should have no issues tracking it if they call in to UPS. It may still be available online as well.

Both sides seem sort of hard to believe if you ask me. If I had 2K+ tied up into anything, I would not have waited so long to seek action. Also as a company it seems like H&K has a lot of shipping issues and family related issues. Your reputation on forums only grows if people KNOW you can be trusted with large amounts of someone's money. I just feel like you are not necessarily a scammer, but you are in some instances a poor businessman. This situation may or may not even be your fault. I just gave you what you needed to have in order to either clear your good name or run it further into the ground. If you can throw up that tracking number, your critics can be proven wrong and your supporters can further know that they are backing up a good guy.

great job on calling and looking into it..
    and for the record here is what the seller said...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=38

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    i believe it was fed ex
    I think the seller needs to get his story straight...
    take a look at this post

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=38

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well let me explain something and appologize. I was wrong on the shipping time, it has been a while and I was wrong, sorry. Also people dont know the money value that goes into these batteries and the time that it takes to assemble them. Obviously you dont if you think it costs 300 a battery in matterials. Lets say this, I almost gave him free labor on the batteries after the shipping was paid. Therefor I would be close to losing all the money that I would send back. I will get tracking info up when I do locate it and then you guys can see and me and wagonized can go from there....

Also the hub I ship threw in Waterloo Indiana didnt say the same, they told me 6 months on information for tracking on UPS. But I didnt call there corp or anything, just the employees at that hub? So who knows, I just want this taken care of and out of the way, so I will post when I get everything around, and since I was getting ready to take the big multi cells off the site I will even post reciepts of the batteries that I bought for wagonized battery,. and you can all see my costs. Not that I care, since I pretty much gave the batteries away in my eyes and this is how I get treated for the next year ;(

Back up and going.....

References

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i believe it was fed ex
    that was for JaredSPL, sorry

Back up and going.....

References

pilyin is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i believe it was fed ex
    No that was for someone else. H&K has stated multiple times that he sent it UPS. In November.

I've got no dog in this fight, but H&K, you need to address:
    1) The IM's that were posted. What took you so long to ship (if you did).
    2) You said that UPS can't track it this far out, but it has been found out that you can track up to 18 months now.

Alpine 9886
    Diamond Audio H600S 6.5 comp
    Infinity Kappa 62.9i
    Diamond Audio D3 10"
    Alpine PDX 1.150
    Alpine PDX 1.1000
    Big three done.
    Yellow top.

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

oh snap!!!! Im sure u meant the seller but neways that dont look good either

edit: gotcha. sorry

no more post here for me im just gonna wait

Andrew_as is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This thread grew faster than db's thread lol!

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    Well let me explain something and appologize. I was wrong on the shipping time, it has been a while and I was wrong, sorry. Also people dont know the money value that goes into these batteries and the time that it takes to assemble them. Obviously you dont if you think it costs 300 a battery in matterials. Lets say this, I almost gave him free labor on the batteries after the shipping was paid. Therefor I would be close to losing all the money that I would send back. I will get tracking info up when I do locate it and then you guys can see and me and wagonized can go from there....

Also the hub I ship threw in Waterloo Indiana didnt say the same, they told me 6 months on information for tracking on UPS. But I didnt call there corp or anything, just the employees at that hub? So who knows, I just want this taken care of and out of the way, so I will post when I get everything around, and since I was getting ready to take the big multi cells off the site I will even post reciepts of the batteries that I bought for wagonized battery,. and you can all see my costs. Not that I care, since I pretty much gave the batteries away in my eyes and this is how I get treated for the next year ;(

Call 1 800 PICK UPS. Hit 0 twice and ask the rep. I was told 18 months you can track it through them, and when I asked about international shipments they had to direct me to another department. That guy told me 18 months on international, but tracking online might in some instances be like 90 days. that just means that the average Joe can't go online and track it like some here may want to, but that same Joe can call that number listed above for up to 18 months.

And unless you took a 2K+ loss, you didn't give away anything. You undersold yourself. **** happens. I do a lot of freelance computer work, and I can never overcharge what BB does. I basically do it at cost of parts if needed and maybe 20-30 for me.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSGP View Post
    thats true...but "technically" if he owns a shop and is a dealer for any of the product he sells, he isn't supposed to be selling on here anyway.

I like to think i'm friends with both H&K and Wagonized...and its totally possible someone in customs just stole them (something similar happend to Ray and Terry Brocks a couple of times with 9900s)

And Dustin was actually being pretty cool about the situation for the 4 months or so it took Kent to ship them off (paid in November and said she shipped in feb)

Its a messed up situation for sure
    heres another twist to the situation. Kent blames customs for losing my package. I didnt have it shipped across the border. I have a 2nd address 5 minutes from my house in Washington that I had it shipped to in order to avoid complications and additional costs. One would think if he did infact ever ship these batts that he would have remembered they didnt go across the border.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by headlesskoopa View Post
    didnt he say he shipped in nov, so did he lie about that or the pms fake.
    like i said...the pms are not fake and ill give any mod on this site my password to check them

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPED View Post
    all Kent needs to do is to provide documentation and proof that not only did he send the batteries... but that they were also received...

he needs to provide documentation on WHEN, WHERE and WHO received them...

if he can do that then the buyer is SOL....

but untill then the buyer has nothing to prove at this point since he has provided all the documentation on his side...
    exactly...ive done all i can do. Its up to him to provide all this info. Even if he did lose the documentation...its still available on file from UPS. No matter how small of a priority he claims it to be for him right now, Id think it will become a much higher priority when hes labelled a scammer for the rest of this life because of this ordeal. You'd think he would take this a little more seriously...especially considering I caught him in 3 bold faced lies so far.

bad @SS chevy is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

cliff notes on the 3 lies?

2011 Grand Cherokee Limited
    2 12" RD Alpha Weights v2's
    2 12" Atomic ELE's
    2 12" AQ Hdc3's
    1 12" Atomic. APX
    ARC 2500.1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks for taking the initiative to call and do Kents job for him. I appreciate it.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

User Tag List