Closed Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

chunky cumz is offline past due splooge

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

he can post negative stuffa about kent from a year ago all he wants.
    thats fine, i will admit that bad stuff happens to dealers that have a large amount of sales.
    Kent has done his part and if he had an ebay feedback score it would probably be 99.8%.
    Wagon, bottom line, it seems a little late to be saying so much about this. either sue or forget about it. i dont see this being resolved otherwise.

8=D

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    And yes im say that. But just proof of shipment.

Considering some of the evidence posted a few pages back i wouldnt personally buy from again until proven otherwise. but hey, thats me. Im sure other have still support him though

did u miss the pm's he posted a few pages back?
    I understand, and yes it has been a long time, but I do have the info still, this is something that I woundered if he would do again. I just got to dig it up. and with closing the retail shop I got a ton of boxes, so its not right in front of me but I have the info. Just need to locate it. I have delt with this alot and I am frustrated with it. So I would rather have the athorities come to my house and I give them the info and call it a done deal. But I will get it posted when ever I find the stuff. Even though it doesnt even pull up on UPS.com anymore.

Back up and going.....

References

J31Rob is offline CarTune Netwerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    397 Post(s)

if this is still a huge deal, i am pretty local to H&K..

nevermind, i figured he'd take care of this.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765
    CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio
    Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

audioarsonal is offline JaMarcus

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The period of time this has gone on makes me suspect.I can't believe it woud be a low priority with such a large amount of money on the line.However Wagonized has posted evediance lets wait and see what Kent posts.

Bought from:whiteram,Pyro_by_nature,AudioXtremes,Slab,IA2
    Sold to:annarbor84,ssackett,tapout383
    built for:skeptikal,Raid3r89
    SHADY SELLER:memphisman00
    Subs:4 Incriminator Audio Death Row 15's
    amps: Memphis 4K
    154.8@34hz

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Before I get off here today, being a year and being that I have taking tons of time to make Wagonized my priority for the past months! I cant do it now, this is not a priority as I have the info and will get when I get the chance, I am having huge family issues at the moment, people that know me understand what, others can call me a lier or that I am making up crap, dont care! I have to take care of the family first. Its my priorities. Just so all of you understand that!

Back up and going.....

References

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    Before I get off here today, being a year and being that I have taking tons of time to make Wagonized my priority for the past months! I cant do it now, this is not a priority as I have the info and will get when I get the chance, I am having huge family issues at the moment, people that know me understand what, others can call me a lier or that I am making up crap, dont care! I have to take care of the family first. Its my priorities. Just so all of you understand that!
    that sounds like one of the pms u sent him? hrmm

Neways take care of ur family. They are always #1

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    I understand, and yes it has been a long time, but I do have the info still, this is something that I woundered if he would do again. I just got to dig it up. and with closing the retail shop I got a ton of boxes, so its not right in front of me but I have the info. Just need to locate it. I have delt with this alot and I am frustrated with it. So I would rather have the athorities come to my house and I give them the info and call it a done deal. But I will get it posted when ever I find the stuff. Even though it doesnt even pull up on UPS.com anymore.
    I understand completely. Its a good thing u keep things for occasions like this. Think of this tho, if this happens to come back up u can always point to this thread and show ur not in the wrong.

Haunz is offline Packing 4/0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Typical response from H&K... I sure didn't see that comming

H&K you just claimed that you had shipped the batteries and had sent wagonized tracking info at the beginning of November... then we see PM's you sent nearly three monthes later with more BS about why the batteries had not been sent...

Why should ANYONE believe that you ever sent them ??

Innovative:Cory is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As a business owner I know I personally keep records of anything and everything I do, rather it be sales in general or shipping product. I keep records of shipping off RA'd equipment, for the customer's benefit and myself. I also keep records of shipping anything that I have sold. Too many people get crazy when money is involved. It's best to be a little **** retentive and cover your a$$ if something comes up.

This whole ordeal looks bad......

Haunz is offline Packing 4/0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

You might as well call the police on both sides of the boarder Wagonized... make police reports, file charges, and sue him...

(That is unless you are worried he will come up with his proof of shipment ?!)

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

as of Feb 28th you had yet to ship out the batts

You had the buyers money in hand as of November 3rd yet you were TOO BUSY TO SHIP OUT the batteries for 4 WHOLE MONTHS

Oh please!!!!!!!!! sounds like you took the buyers money and used it towards other things and kept stringing along the buyer from months on end...

Four months and you couldnt even ship out these supposed batteries..
    you had no problem accepting the buyers money in a timely manner but you took 4 FREAKING MONTHS

With one excuse after the other after the other...hahaha

Oh come on..

The burden lies on the SELLER to prove that the items were in fact shipped and received.. It is you H&K that needs to prove that the Batteries were shipped and that they were received also.. YOU need to provide that proof..

As for the excuses of its being long passed and the shipping company not having that information on file is a BS... For 2 thousand dollars I'd be hounding them like crazy to provide me some sort of documentation from the shipment.

As for the part about the buyer not caring he why dont you people try looking at this post seeing just how upstanding a person Kent is.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23662.html

The buyer has been on Kents case over on TP..

Like it was mentioned a while back there are always multiple sides to the story...
    The buyer came on here and posted his side as well.

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonized View Post
    its a full year to this point yes...i dont get on this site much...Ive been hounding him for many many months now...and getting the runaround.

Meh, I don't really care to hear you b1tching about someone else. You are a ****** seller yourself and have zero credibility.

scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

seems the other guy he owes money to is also not in the U.S. whats the odds of that?? team h&k is a scammer plain and simple and now he's saying he'll get the info to prove his side when he has time?? sounds like he's just hoping everyone will forget about this and he can scam another person thats not in the U.S. just like he drug wagon on long enough that he couldn't file a PP claim. pure scum plain and simple.

scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Meh, I don't really care to hear you b1tching about someone else. You are a ****** seller yourself and have zero credibility.
    what you care to hear has nothing to do with this feg STFU and get a life nerd; mind your own **** buisness homo

ssackett is offline Evo Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I have bought from Kent before and I was surprised on host fast my stuff got to me. Good guy in my book..

2011 Street A National Champion

Incriminator Audio Dealer
    CA Sundown Audio Dealer

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

poosst

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

User Tag List