Closed Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Team H&K is offline Master of the 12v Variety

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Quote Originally Posted by knr1026 View Post
    NO ONE ever seen any shipping info, do I have to repeat that for you idiots to understand?
    Man why you got to name call, just crazy. You know you have missed info typed on this thread. Also I didnt flat out post on the info on the net for the privacy of the buyer. Believe it or not I care. All his info is on the UPS reciepts and I didnt want to do that to him, plus after I would email it all over I wouldnt here from the guy again. So wouldnt you assume that he was happy if it just drops all of a sudden? Thats what I though, and for your guys info, I never threw anything away. I did box it up and would have to dig it back out (which I need to try to do this weekend, obviously) But I do have this stuff somewhere, I have been screwed multiple times threw my shop and multiple times on the net. I learn over time to cover my own a** especially on bigger transactions. Times are getting worse and people need money worse and I am by no means rich, or I would sell anything that I have!

Back up and going.....

References

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    AINT THAT THE TRUTH

trust me, you think someone is a stand up guy and before you know it ...
    Trust you? sounds like you dont trust anyone yourself? I am not out to screw anyone over. I have had some issues on transactions, some my fault and some the shippers fault, but I try to make things right as fast as possible. But I am sure everyone has a made a mistake or two. And even when you tell people about the truth if something does go wrong, they still come back saying that "Your lying" or that "your trying to scam me" or whateva they say. Some people are two faced and back stabbers, it happens. But oh well I guess, its life.

Back up and going.....

References

blackbonnie is offline The Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i will vouch for you teamh&k.

HU - Pioneer 800prs
    Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's
    Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes
    Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D
    Sub - SA-12
    Sub Amp - Saz-1000D
    Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackbonnie View Post
    i will vouch for you teamh&k.
    Thanks bud, but just some things with some people are just rediculous.If I spend 50 bucks....heck 10 bucks with someone and dont see it in a couple weeks I am emailing a ton trying to figure out whats up. I think thats human nature, maybe I am wrong?

Back up and going.....

References

Wagonized is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    This Manor has been brought up a couple times, This manor has been tried to get takin care of, I shipped batteries, info was sent to wagonized, 6 montsh later, I get a paypal invoice requesting there money back, 1 day later paypal denied it. I am not sure how this keeps comnig up once every 5-6 montsh, As I have said to you before Wagonized, you either A - got the batteries or B - they got lost. But with 2k in stake I would be way more worried, I am not sure what the deal is, but I am in no way shape or form out to rob anyone, I could care less. But not sure on your behalf anymore! So I guess slander how you have to, I have had enough of this from you on Termpro.
    you claimed to have proof that the batts were shipped but you never provided this to me. Prove to me that the batts were shipped if thats the case. I dont bring it up day after day because you keep doing nothing about it...and honestly to me $2k from a scammer isnt as big of a deal as my everyday activities. Infact, I had forgotten about it for a few months. I try posting about it on TP but clearly this is where I should have gone to get your attention.

Email me the proof you claim to have that the batts were shipped like you said you would months ago...because an email was never sent in the first place. Or you could even post it clearly on here if you like. You never sent my any such information to prove these batts were sent...and in all honesty after I paypalled you my final payment I didnt hear from you for a couple months until I asked you where the batts were and you admitted to have not sent them yet.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toy4x View Post
    #1 Shipper has to file a claim with shipping company.....THEY do an investigation to find out where the package is/what happened to it...then reimburse the SHIPPER if it is indeed lost.

Shippee only has to notify shipping company and shipper of lost package, after that it is on the shipper to get reimbursed product to his customer....

But in this case...the shipping company is not going to have the records of this transaction after a full year..shoot they are going to laugh at Team H&K if he tells them the package was never delevered a YEAR ago!! It ***** for both parties..but come on man a FULL YEAR?? That is way too extreme..I could say yes and back you up if it had only been a couple - 6 months....but you sir have run out of steam....
    its a full year to this point yes...i dont get on this site much...Ive been hounding him for many many months now...and getting the runaround.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team H&K View Post
    Well you want a story here we go.....

Batteries were shipped, Tracking numbers were emailed to him 1st day of november. Never heard anything out of him, until the week after DB Drag changes the rules on Multi Cell Batteries in Street C. So now you cant run the batteries I sent him, so he starts posting that I ripped him off and he didnt get them. I dont jump to conclusions and call him a lyer, I try my best to contact him and figure things out of what happened. 95% of my emails to him were never responded to. So after a couple weeks of trying to contact him on the emails he gave me with no responses, I give up, think that maybe he was done trying or that he may have recieved them. Months go by, them boom, I get an email from his paypal saying that he is requesting a full refund of payment back for the batteries. And then the posts begin once again. This time I actually get half of my emails return, I take my time to goto UPS and get all the info I can, I re-email him with the copies of reciepts and tracking info from UPS and even a sig copy they gave me of someone signing for the two packages. I have work many hours trying to figure out how these dissappeared over the canadian border, and came up with nothing but badgering from this guy. I had pretty much what he paid me in product, labor and shipping. I am not rich and I am not stupid, I dont have the batteries sitting here so I cant provide a refund. And now after a year, UPS, Paypal or anyone will help anymore to take care of "lost" packages. What else can I do. If you got these and are saying this, then I feel sorry that your this kind of person, if you honestly did not get them, more attempts to work with me and UPS would of been appreciated so this would of been done a year ago. At this point there is nothing I can do, and its out on the table I guess, so deal with it how you have to Wagonized!
    this is interesting...if tracking numbers were provided ther first day of November why do i have these pms from you on termpro?? You're a complete liar! I hope you never do business again from this.

NOTE THE DATE ON ALL THESE PMS. Kent if you think these are fake ill personally give a moderator on here my TP username and password to verify that theyre in my inbox unaltered.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP NEXT? I want my money back

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scarolinablazin View Post
    HE says it was signed for; wheres the PROOF it was signed for??

exxactly what ive been waiting for...for months and months. Its imaginery.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peatree View Post
    Ok yeah. Imnew to the forums, and normally just browse the pics... but stumbled accross this post.

Dont know either of the guys, Seller or Buyer.. But Im gonna have to believe H&k here.

1. Wagon has been viewing the thread and hasnt posted a response.
    2. H&Ks Feedback and refs is off da charts!!!
    3. Over a year old(wtF?)
    4. Wagon has already been called a scammer.
    5. H&K has emailed all shipping info, with signed papers.
    6. Wagon was fine until a little bit after the Db race rules changed.

just my 2 cents.
    1. i left my computer on ca.com all day...it doesnt mean i was viewing anything.
    2. references mean nothing
    3. look at my post count, im never on here. Ive been on TP trying to get my batts and money since November.
    4. I worked out the deal with Tristan, he got his amp..i got my money...this is why the thread was deleted. GO ahead and pm him if you like about the transaction. Im not a scammer.
    5. H&K didnt email anything or send it by pm
    6. Ive been asking for updates on the batts since a few weeks after I paid. I told him I wanted a refund in January or February..it has nothing to do with the rules changing at all considering I didnt even know what class I was going to do at that point.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    and now its october
    would you keep any of the UPS shit when the guy dropped it for so long
    i doubt anyone would
    all he has to do is call UPS and they will have records based on his name. Any normal person would have done that by now rather than be taken to court for $2000...its a 5 minute phone call that he has to make..not me otherwise I obviously would have done it.

2000LaDe is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

hmmmmmmmmm

Great New Forum CLICK ME!
    www.soundcheckcustoms.com/audioforum

audioarsonal is offline JaMarcus

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just wondering did you ever provide him your number?I didn't see a responce but it may have just been in a diff post.

Bought from:whiteram,Pyro_by_nature,AudioXtremes,Slab,IA2
    Sold to:annarbor84,ssackett,tapout383
    built for:skeptikal,Raid3r89
    SHADY SELLER:memphisman00
    Subs:4 Incriminator Audio Death Row 15's
    amps: Memphis 4K
    154.8@34hz

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just to sum everything up.

Lie#1
    batts were not sent Nov.1 considering my many screen captures above have you admitting 5 months later that you STILL HADENT SHIPPED THEM.

Lie#2
    Tracking numbers obviously were not emailed Nov.1 due lie #1..unless you shipped empty boxes. Which I wouldnt put past you at this point.

Lie#3
    I sent a money request for $2091 through paypal on June 2nd...which was not denied 1 day later by them. Its infact still pending. As can be seen here.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioarsonal View Post
    Just wondering did you ever provide him your number?I didn't see a responce but it may have just been in a diff post.
    Yea he has my email address...phone number and i also have him on msn messenger with no contact whatsoever after payment was sent.

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow....not looking to good for either party! I've personally had a few good transactions with H&K so I personally can't call him a scammer. But honestly, this situation seems to be leaning more towards wagonizeds' side.... Large amounts of money can make anyone turn sour. I've seen the best of the best go sour whenever they get in a "deal gone bad" that involved a large sum of mula.
    Best of luck to you both!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast