Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 137

Reload Thread: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

  1. #121
    Macklessdaddy's Avatar
    Macklessdaddy is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kovemaster559 View Post
    Are you sure? because I didn't understand that post either.
    What up kove

    You look like a big mofo so I take it back



    Kenwood x991
    Alpine Spx-17Ref
    Cadence Zrs 9004
    Oz Me 10" Sealed
    Cadence Zrs 6000D

    My Ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

    Refs Louisiana _Crx-Killa Camry-Traksta15-Ganesh134-sacking74



    Quote Originally Posted by jon_k View Post
    Turn the gain down? Quit running impedance at unstable?




  2. #122
    azbass's Avatar
    azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    34,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    hes been banned, move on with your lives.




  3. #123
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    You mean you're
    or do i?




  4. #124
    Lingerfelt's Avatar
    Lingerfelt is offline BRB, CEO'N



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Proof of PM or convo or it's not valid and reliable. I know both these guys. THey're butt buddies so an argument won't tear them apart (Jk guys).

    I'm not stating it's true or false, I'm saying that you need proof to back it up. Just like you were so quick to accuse Walks Up as a scammer, when under his username there are nothing but smooth transactions, you make a thread and don't even talk to the guy first? Man, I'd hate to do business with you. You have HORRIBLE business etiquette. You ever think that going behind the seller's back and making them look bad has consequences? You fail at teh business Stick to P.E.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...48#post5186548



    Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN




    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Balls View Post
    It was surprisingly retarded. Even for Jmac.


    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

  5. #125
    patrick1202's Avatar
    patrick1202 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    gallatin,TN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    lmao pwnt



    hu:pioneer 5900ib
    frontstage:phoenix gold rsd's
    substage: 1 15" Fi ssd with flatwind coil
    amp:Memphis m-class 1100d
    mid&high amp:alpine

    Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

  6. #126
    RnK1026's Avatar
    RnK1026 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    canton,ohio
    Posts
    1,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    [QUOTE=Macklessdaddy;5186463]You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.[/QUOTE]






  7. #127
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTheRapist View Post
    So you're implying that it's okay to scam and murder just as long you somehow make up for it in the long-run, because people change, right? You must be christian. No wonder your logic is flawed. Go away and sit on a rusty blunt knife.

    Edit: and I do believe that people can change their opinions, because we all have to make a choice on what is right, wrong, etc. Obviously, Stevey chose to make the decision to scam, and is able to make that decision again if he is allowed to sell here in the future.

    Also, don't ever assume you're smarter than anyone else, because it makes you look like a fool.

    Well?
    Nope, I never implied it is okay. I am just saying that just because someone was a certain way doesn't mean they can't change. You are changing the context stating they can do something on purpose with the intentions of doing it only once. Whether they do it once or numerous times, it doesn't matter (but it also does matter) because they can still change. Why I say it doesn't matter is because the likelihood of changing if it was frequent is slim and much tougher.

    I'm not assuming I'm smarter than anyone, I think you assumed that I assumed I'm smarter...so I guess that makes you the fool?



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  8. #128
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Tell ya what....

    Ill agree with you, however, everyone has the right to know who they are dealing with and can make their own decisions.

    Furthermore, you cant sell here when you have an open dispute.

    Unless buddylee says he has been compensated, that transaction is still in dispute.

    You're right, people should know who they are dealing with and it ***** that even though we don't know exactly, we also take a risk, no matter how good of feedback one may have. And if you have an open dispute here, not being able to sell is a good rule, it prevents an possible issues. I got nothing against that.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  9. #129
    kovemaster559's Avatar
    kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FRESNO ,CA
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    What up kove

    You look like a big mofo so I take it back
    yeah i could easily tear you a new hole because im BIG




































    because of this (brown belt in kung fu ,some boxing, 1 year muaythai)



    MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS


  10. #130
    kovemaster559's Avatar
    kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FRESNO ,CA
    Posts
    6,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and [B]wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.

    x2



    MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS


  11. #131
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    You must have thought I was talking about you,why are you so defensive?He can change huh,Well I won't take a fuccin chance on him being born again assjack,and wasn't it you ****** who was begging someone to pay you some money they owed you,if you wasn't so trusting idiot you wouldn't have to beg for your money fool.
    I did think you are talking about me because, let me quote you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy
    Why do idiots(you know who you are)always chime in with

    My transaction went smooth yada yada yada

    Who gives a fucc if YOUR transaction went smooth
    Obviously you are addressing everyone who stated a positive transaction with Walks Up chiming in for him is an idiot. I did that, so you are addressing me. Recall what you mentioned in the first place before going on and trying to reverse it.

    And about my situation, I guess you don't know the full details of the situation. It had been ONE FULL YEAR since I had seen that $60 I was owed. I even stated in a PM to someone else that told me about him and I even posted that in my thread stating that I didn't think I would get the money, but it was more for people to be cautious of him (tooloud4tv).

    On top of that, I only started the thread because I saw him posting and figured, why not, let me hit the guy up and see what happens since he was primarily on the Term Pro forum and I hardly saw him post here. I figured while I was at it, maybe I can my money, but I doubted it and by the looks of it, I'm not going to.

    I also got scammed for $1,500 by hornets nest, aka Ronnie. Find a thread I created that I bitch about that. Losing 1.5k over 60 bucks is a much bigger deal. There is nothing I can do about that money I lost and everyone knows the situation with hornets nest. So if it really was about the money I would have said it, but like I said, it was more for people to be aware of the guy. Shoot, I even posted that on Term Pro. So please, get your facts straight.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  12. #132
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by patrick1202 View Post
    it also goes in the direction of always done good never could be a scammer idea.
    some people think because someone has NO bad refs and tons of good refs someone can't scam someone.
    had it happen to me.
    Very true. Many people might remember mike dressure (or whatever his sn was). Very good guy, several people had transactions with him and all of a sudden he disappears and nobody knows what happened.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  13. #133
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    I haven't finished reading that, but wow. That's a whole different side I haven't seen.



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

  14. #134
    PsychoTheRapist's Avatar
    PsychoTheRapist is offline ***** in your butt



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Evil Empire
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Nope, I never implied it is okay. I am just saying that just because someone was a certain way doesn't mean they can't change. You are changing the context stating they can do something on purpose with the intentions of doing it only once. Whether they do it once or numerous times, it doesn't matter (but it also does matter) because they can still change. Why I say it doesn't matter is because the likelihood of changing if it was frequent is slim and much tougher.

    I'm not assuming I'm smarter than anyone, I think you assumed that I assumed I'm smarter...so I guess that makes you the fool?
    You need to say what you mean and mean what you say, because all this guessing that you're doing is really just an assumption in the end.

    I guess I took your post out of context just as you did mine, but hey, it doesn't matter, or does it?



    References:
    Sold to: Pimpdaddyq, mmmwings, Pboulos, 03tibgt, SkronnyLonny, Need-SQ, stoker42, bk12321 (x2), ChaseBimmer, Paaco1981, david in german, superbang, kmanian, Lingerfelt, Treads4heads, jgonino, JoeSmith502, gladiator jai, j1b1e1, Anniku989, IloveBass, Magz_rule, HawaiianBassHed, duece212, PhatTonyDeMarco, ZeroGuage, mk_, rusty_armadillo, Burnout956, NewAgeKing, bromo, slam330, davidt487, Fast1one, Queball, Mike.. RidnClean, revrider1, prodigy215, Korn4Life, Jeepjones85, BigOso, gymfreak101, mattman30,





  15. #135
    donpisto's Avatar
    donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

    Not really. Shit hit the fan that neither of us were really involved in. Things are just too crazy to figure out and understand what is truly going on, but hopefully all works out well and nobody gets shafted



    Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum