Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    Stop fooling yourself. And my vocab is quaint and pathetic because my grammar is proper and I use language that is used in common daily conversations? Get a life Preston, seriously. Go get laid, oh wait, thats what your ex was doing....and not with you

I never said Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.
    Perhaps you forget your own premise. Your vocab is quaint and pathetic because you view simple words as being outside the reach of common people... no doubt including yourself. Nobody should have to thumb through a dictionary to understand these words. Like i said, please read a book or two. Quit crying in this thread for something that would've been A-Okay had it been your significant other.

I find it pleasing to know that your first born will most likely never learn how to read.

And no, i would never expect you to enter into any conversations in your personal life where a robust vocabulary might come in handy.

crunktimes . com/ct

2. 08-21-2008

Banned

Reason
    relevant to my interests

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Perhaps you forget your own premise. Your vocab is quaint and pathetic because you view simple words as being outside the reach of common people... no doubt including yourself. Nobody should have to thumb through a dictionary to understand these words. Like i said, please read a book or two. Quit crying in this thread for something that would've been A-Okay had it been your significant other.

I find it pleasing to know that your first born will most likely never learn how to read.

And no, i would never expect you to enter into any conversations in your personal life where a robust vocabulary might come in handy.
    You fool, who said I don't understand the vocabulary you use? I'm saying it's not needed. I keep it simple here, because I'm not trying to show off to anyone.

And yes, speak of my first born and about me as if you know my educational background and even as if you know me. Keep trying to put me down. Obviously it makes you feel better and you feel a sense of pride when you do so, so by all means continue to do it.

And regardless of what is going on, it is not okay....even if it were my family. Bad business is bad business, there is no excuse and no exceptions. Would you quit assuming what others think. Yet, this is the third time you have failed to define what a scammer is and how the term applies to Chad's character.... why do you keep insisting on failing?

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    Well, Preston.. like i said a few pages ago.. I'm here faggot. what now? and please, only respond if you have something WORTH saying. not your normal "you're a piece of ****, omfgzzzz" while i do not expect your silly little mind to function on a level high enough to come back with anything remotely good or insulting, its simply getting tiring telling you the truth again and again. i am better than you. in everything. ever. always. no matter what little lies or half truths, or puffed up "facts" you can come up with (without knowing the FULL side to EITHER story) to make yourself feel better.. (or really, i would suspect to be in your sad little shoes in life, it would be a step up to NOT feel like a complete failure.).

Have a good one Preston.
    Heh, I didn't even read your post and I stated the same thing. You know I'm sure there are others who think this too. I used to work at a recreation program and one thing I found was that maybe the kid complaining and blaming others IS the problem and causing trouble, not others. Seems like the same thing going on here Preston...maybe YOU'RE the issue here. Maybe YOU don't get what is being said, like the truth, as Chad mentioned. Ignorance is, what do they call it? Ah, yes. Bliss. Why don't you either man up and admit you're wrong or stop accusing people of being something they are not. Grow up kid.

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2loud4tv is my buddy too, and im n ot giving him the benefit of **** till he puts his side of the story out there..

thats just how it is.

Brian_smith06 is offline I got a pan, I got a plan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

on those amps dont you have to take the bottom plate off of it in order to hook up the wires? If so wouldnt the screw have fallen out of the amp at that time?

2004 Cavalier ls sport
    H/U: Alpine W200 w/H701 processor
    Mid/Highs: 2 pairs ID x65 and full body ultra horns
    Mid/High amp: 3 ID 700.2
    Sub:2x12" IDMax
    Sub amp: ID 1200.1
    ref: massiveaudiocw, SplChoice, Th3pWn3r, duece212, XaznKewLguyX, connersdad19, alex5857, 5.3bowtie, smiley2186, cf2004, Tibor, Zeuslicious, IT Hertz, 310w6,dbeez, thehardknoxlife, matthewo, pokey_159, LaserRed38, jerseyboy, Abc123Abc, James Bang

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_smith06 View Post
    on those amps dont you have to take the bottom plate off of it in order to hook up the wires? If so wouldnt the screw have fallen out of the amp at that time?
    Yep, you do have to take the bottom plate off for this amp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wouldnt that make the amp going poof his fault then? seeing as the plate has to come off?

2004 Cavalier ls sport
    ref: massiveaudiocw, SplChoice, Th3pWn3r, duece212, XaznKewLguyX, connersdad19, alex5857, 5.3bowtie, smiley2186, cf2004, Tibor, Zeuslicious, IT Hertz, 310w6,dbeez, thehardknoxlife, matthewo, pokey_159, LaserRed38, jerseyboy, Abc123Abc, James Bang

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nitrous 427 View Post
    he's my buddy and I've got to give him the benifit of the doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by iamamp3pimp View Post
    2loud4tv is my buddy too, and im n ot giving him the benefit of **** till he puts his side of the story out there..

thats just how it is.
    Would either of you please get him in here to respond. His PM's are still full and he has neglected to respond to my previous two messages. Thank you.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wouldnt that make the amp going poof his fault then? seeing as the plate has to come off?
    I'd assume so. I don't know exactly how he handled it since I was not there and I can't speak on his behalf. All I know is that he said he had it installed, it was working, and then something happened. He opened up the amp and found a screw that requires an allen wrench in it. I thought well maybe for some reason I did leave it in there because I couldn't find it. I actually didn't find it until a few months ago when I put Spectrum under my rear seats.

Sure, I could have messaged him and said I found it and he owes me more money since I cut him so much slack, but I let it go because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it. But he has not paid me the full amount we both agreed on, and that's why I am making complaining about the issue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alrighty, i was just throwing that out there in case he tries to say that the amp frying was your fault therefore he does not feel it necessary to pay the rest of the amount

even though thats even the case

2004 Cavalier ls sport

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Would either of you please get him in here to respond. His PM's are still full and he has neglected to respond to my previous two messages. Thank you.
    ill see what i can do

i dont talk to him except for on here....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alrighty, i was just throwing that out there in case he tries to say that the amp frying was your fault therefore he does not feel it necessary to pay the rest of the amount

even though thats even the case
    Yeah I understand. The thing is, we still both agreed on that he would pay me $100 AFTER this happened...even 3 weeks ago he knows he owes me the money. My issue is that he has not paid and that's all I want.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iamamp3pimp View Post
    ill see what i can do

i dont talk to him except for on here....
    Thanks, I'd appreciate it if you do mention something.

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visitor View Post
    no, it wasnt. bout 3 months
    3months from when i lost contact with you. 6 months since i did the trade+cash

RnK1026 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Even with the PM posted in the first post which shows he was going to send me the remainder of the money and still hasn't? If he's your buddy, tell him to get in here and post something.
    As mentioned I ended up finding the piece in my back seat, but I still let it be. My point is, even AFTER it happened, we had an agreement that he would pay me $100. In the court of law, that agreement is solid and he is binded to it, but has not followed through. I've taken my share of business law classes and this would be a simple case. He is not denying that he owes the money, he's just not paying it. And it should not take 1 year and 3 months
    Quote Originally Posted by 02parkave View Post
    Well, Preston.. like i said a few pages ago.. I'm here faggot. what now? and please, only respond if you have something WORTH saying. not your normal "you're a piece of ****, omfgzzzz" while i do not expect your silly little mind to function on a level high enough to come back with anything remotely good or insulting, its simply getting tiring telling you the truth again and again. i am better than you. in everything. ever. always. no matter what little lies or half truths, or puffed up "facts" you can come up with (without knowing the FULL side to EITHER story) to make yourself feel better.. (or really, i would suspect to be in your sad little shoes in life, it would be a step up to NOT feel like a complete failure.).

Have a good one Preston.
    You fool, who said I don't understand the vocabulary you use? I'm saying it's not needed. I keep it simple here, because I'm not trying to show off to anyone.

And yes, speak of my first born and about me as if you know my educational background and even as if you know me. Keep trying to put me down. Obviously it makes you feel better and you feel a sense of pride when you do so, so by all means continue to do it.

And regardless of what is going on, it is not okay....even if it were my family. Bad business is bad business, there is no excuse and no exceptions. Would you quit assuming what others think. Yet, this is the third time you have failed to define what a scammer is and how the term applies to Chad's character.... why do you keep insisting on failing?
    Heh, I didn't even read your post and I stated the same thing. You know I'm sure there are others who think this too. I used to work at a recreation program and one thing I found was that maybe the kid complaining and blaming others IS the problem and causing trouble, not others. Seems like the same thing going on here Preston...maybe YOU'RE the issue here. Maybe YOU don't get what is being said, like the truth, as Chad mentioned. Ignorance is, what do they call it? Ah, yes. Bliss. Why don't you either man up and admit you're wrong or stop accusing people of being something they are not. Grow up kid.
    I'd assume so. I don't know exactly how he handled it since I was not there and I can't speak on his behalf. All I know is that he said he had it installed, it was working, and then something happened. He opened up the amp and found a screw that requires an allen wrench in it. I thought well maybe for some reason I did leave it in there because I couldn't find it. I actually didn't find it until a few months ago when I put Spectrum under my rear seats.

Sure, I could have messaged him and said I found it and he owes me more money since I cut him so much slack, but I let it go because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it. But he has not paid me the full amount we both agreed on, and that's why I am making complaining about the issue.
    Yeah I understand. The thing is, we still both agreed on that he would pay me $100 AFTER this happened...even 3 weeks ago he knows he owes me the money. My issue is that he has not paid and that's all I want.
    Thanks, I'd appreciate it if you do mention something.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast