Reload Thread: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ATTN: tooloud4tv- Give me my f*ckin money

Quote Originally Posted by donpisto View Post
    I don't know, but he's currently viewing the Some Flexing by the Beast thread and i can't even send a pm since its full
    thats him. He's mesmerized by big systems.

GL.

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did he make things right? Yes. Thus, not a scammer. Check out the Wagonized thread by tristan. He had no communication for about a month or so and was being called a scammer. Next thing you, the amp was delivered, so Wagonized did follow through, and is not a scammer, it was just bad business.

One sour transaction doesn't make you a scammer. You must be really thick headed to think that because of one transaction gone bad, and then made up for in the end, the person is still a scammer. Did dragnix get his issue resolved? Yes. So how does that make parkave a scammer? Like I said, bad business practice, yes, scammer? No. Why can't you understand that? Guess he really gets under skin. What a shame.
    Really? You have devised a way to quantify for time lost, stress, etc. etc. And it amounts to zero? Thickheaded.

crunktimes . com/ct

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's what he mentioned and I was the previous owner. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I ended up finding that screw in my backseat. In addition, we were supposed to split shipping and I even covered for part of his shipping. And on top of this, it was actually more money he was throwing in, I can't remember how much, maybe it was around 150 or so, but I even lowered that. I traded him a xxx 6500 for a kx 2500.1 plus around 150, thats a heck of a deal for him. Anyways, he agreed to the terms and to pay me the $100, doesn't matter even if there was a screw, because he said he would pay me the $100 AFTER the incident.

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

According to that thread he sent you the money and you never replied back about it not being the total ammount owed or anything

Refs:: Bolognablake, jailhouseracer8, nismos14, PhatTonyDeMarco, Vikinglax18, rcantu, SPL140.2 (x3), pioneerpimp, Yunvme666, matrxx dude, TooLoud4TV, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, Jando86, vitveet, bobtista, connersdad19, TSGP, TeamPSI

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Really? You have devised a way to quantify for time lost, stress, etc. etc. And it amounts to zero? Thickheaded.
    You don't get it do you? And you call me thickheaded. Define scammer. Rather than googling the large or extensive vocabulary you like to use, why don't you go to google and search for the definition of scammer and tell me how that applies to 02parkave.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nitrous 427 View Post
    According to that thread he sent you the money and you never replied back about it not being the total ammount owed or anything
    Exactly, it was never completely taken care of. As you can see I kept it to PM's by not posting in that thread again. And also he was supposed to send the $100 and he said he only had $40 so he sent that. He still owes me the $60. And if it were settled, why would he still agree to send me the money in PM that was just 3 weeks ago? I don't see what you continue to support the guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he's my buddy and I've got to give him the benifit of the doubt

Refs:: Bolognablake, jailhouseracer8, nismos14, PhatTonyDeMarco, Vikinglax18, rcantu, SPL140.2 (x3), pioneerpimp, Yunvme666, matrxx dude, TooLoud4TV, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, Jando86, vitveet, bobtista, connersdad19, TSGP, TeamPSI

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't get it do you? And you call me thickheaded. Define scammer. Rather than googling the large or extensive vocabulary you like to use, why don't you go to google and search for the definition of scammer and tell me how that applies to 02parkave.
    No, you're right. He is a saint and everyone should do business with both him and the dumbfuck you're dealing with.

My vocabulary is not 'extensive'. Yours is simply quaint and pathetic. Nobody should have to google any of these words. Learn engrish. Its called being articulate.

This guy is horrible though, you could be putting this money towards picture books.

crunktimes . com/ct

kovemaster559 is offline Official LOW BALLER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

contact the federal trade commission

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559
    MY FEEDBACKhttp://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...96#post4669596
    PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and if you check my feedback, whether here, ROE, DIYMA, ICIX, g35driver.net, and several accord forums, you will find that I have NEVER been the type to screw any one over and I have always been honest and have great transactions. Ask anyone who has dealt with me and their experience when it came to buying/selling/trading and you'll find out about my credibility and reputation.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    No, you're right. He is a saint and everyone should do business with both him and the dumbfuck you're dealing with.

My vocabulary is not 'extensive'. Yours is simply quaint and pathetic. Nobody should have to google any of these words. Learn engrish. Its called being articulate.
    Stop fooling yourself. And my vocab is quaint and pathetic because my grammar is proper and I use language that is used in common daily conversations? Get a life Preston, seriously. Go get laid, oh wait, thats what your ex was doing....and not with you

I never said Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.
    Last edited by donpisto; 08-21-2008 at 02:08 AM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nitrous 427 View Post
    he's my buddy and I've got to give him the benifit of the doubt
    Even with the PM posted in the first post which shows he was going to send me the remainder of the money and still hasn't? If he's your buddy, tell him to get in here and post something.

Loud3 is offline Pay me, *****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Even with the PM posted in the first post which shows he was going to send me the remainder of the money and still hasn't? If he's your buddy, tell him to get in here and post something.

No offense don, but if I was in his shoes... (amp toasted within a day of use... due to a floating object in board...), I'm not totally sure I would have sent $40 of the $100.

Considering the cost of the repair... It might be best to write that off.

Maxima is SOLD.
    New project COMING SOON!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loud3 View Post
    No offense don, but if I was in his shoes... (amp toasted within a day of use... due to a floating object in board...), I'm not totally sure I would have sent $40 of the $100.

Considering the cost of the repair... It might be best to write that off.
    As mentioned I ended up finding the piece in my back seat, but I still let it be. My point is, even AFTER it happened, we had an agreement that he would pay me $100. In the court of law, that agreement is solid and he is binded to it, but has not followed through. I've taken my share of business law classes and this would be a simple case. He is not denying that he owes the money, he's just not paying it. And it should not take 1 year and 3 months

bass-aholic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stop fooling yourself. And my vocab is quaint and pathetic because my grammar is proper and I use language that is used in common daily conversations? Get a life Preston, seriously. Go get laid, oh wait, thats what your ex was doing....and not with you

I never saint Chad was a saint, and I never said his business practice wasn't wrong. I clearly stated what he did was improper business, but that does not make him a scammer... obviously you failed to answer my question. That's not the only thing you fail at in life.
    OH SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT BURN!!!

Synyster97XLT
    Science can fly planes across oceans. Religion sends them straight into buildings.

2 18" btl's
    10^3 35 hz
    2 GP3000d pro's.
    250 amp alt
    3 extra batts
    8 5" dayton mids
    Rockford p300.2
    All knu fleks 1/0
    CD-IB100II

Refs and feedback \/
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431785

Closed Thread