Reload Thread: RAB do the right thing

RAB
    RAB is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: RAB do the right thing

so u havent gotten it yet i send it monday through usps ill call them on monday

ktsstratus is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey RAB just to let you know I got your check today man. I will deposit it in the next day or 2. Thanks man wish it would had been the 71$ but hey some ppl get over on others but no biggie man. Thanks for atleaste that and hope you enjoy the 40.1. Maybe we will run across each other in the lanes 1 day if not take care thanks for clearing this matter up some what and hope you like the amp. I put the M3 in the CRX today and just with 1 on 2 12s it sounds great so I wanna thank you for the M3. I love it man and I will always have something good to say about you so you wont ever have to worrie about anything bad comming from me and I will refer you. Hope you can do the same.

team HARD HITTERS
    S.W.A.T TEAM
    TEAM AUDIO QUE

REF:sold to ascendantsubs1, stuckinok, RAB, Sanman, slumpinhonda, streetbeater07

gsuchyta is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've dealt with RAB before and it went smoothly. I'm glad everything for the most part is cleared up

I BUILD BOXES LOCALLY
    2000 Civic, Alpine 9887
    MB Quart DSC4125 on coaxils
    IA 40.1 on (2) HDC 12's, 4.6 @ 36hz
    EA 225 amp alt. Big 3, Kinetik 1400 and Stinger SPV70
    Refs: DBDesignsElite, sporty_drew, phatclipse, Andrizzle, protown ; mike11202, Supergumby5000, stovebolt6, ampjunkielikeme, team H&K, --Navi--, ent3rdadragon, blackout, avs20, Skrilla22, Brian Owens, 90accordman, trailz516, hessdawg, Lingerfelt, gentlejax, thehardknoxlife, galacticmonkey, slam

GLN305 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ktsstratus View Post
    Hey RAB just to let you know I got your check today man. I will deposit it in the next day or 2. Thanks man wish it would had been the 71$ but hey some ppl get over on others but no biggie man. Thanks for atleaste that and hope you enjoy the 40.1. Maybe we will run across each other in the lanes 1 day if not take care thanks for clearing this matter up some what and hope you like the amp. I put the M3 in the CRX today and just with 1 on 2 12s it sounds great so I wanna thank you for the M3. I love it man and I will always have something good to say about you so you wont ever have to worrie about anything bad comming from me and I will refer you. Hope you can do the same.
    So the M3 that I sold RAB is in your hands....kinda like a traveling gnome LOL

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6