Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

Quote Originally Posted by AllStar1500bd View Post
    Yes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, fuck it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.
    only thing i would suggest IF he really gives a refund
    DO NOT DO IT PAYPAL
    certified bank/cashiers check
    USPS money order

and of course ship it back only after funds clear which would take 1 business day

Memphis4L is offline Got Bass???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

best of luck in you getting your money back.

Under Construction

References-Shinobi, KARLEON, connersdad19, woofercooker(x2), TeamPSI(x2), iamamp3pimp, rollerdj, themommyvan, ampjunkielikeme, bumpin buick, woodels420, j1b1e1, skittlesRgood, holla105, prochobo, Seth_3515

AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    only thing i would suggest IF he really gives a refund
    DO NOT DO IT PAYPAL
    certified bank/cashiers check
    USPS money order

and of course ship it back only after funds clear which would take 1 business day
    I don't see where this would be a problem if he just reverses the original transaction?

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

(ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Sorry for being the typical white person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't see where this would be a problem if he just reverses the original transaction?
    if is sent as a refund you are ok
    its been done and shown on here people sending as payment then doing a reversal and getting the $ back

with what this guy has done im sure he knows plenty of ways to fvck you over

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, fuck it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.
    That's what I had to do. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with finding info on him, I had his work number, parents info, and some other stuff. He finally cracked when I told him that I filed a police report, and sent me a refund.
    if is sent as a refund you are ok
    its been done and shown on here people sending as payment then doing a reversal and getting the $ back

with what this guy has done im sure he knows plenty of ways to fvck you over
    He refunded the transaction with me through paypal.

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    That's what I had to do. Thanks to everyone who helped me out with finding info on him, I had his work number, parents info, and some other stuff. He finally cracked when I told him that I filed a police report, and sent me a refund.

He refunded the transaction with me through paypal.
    i remember reading about it
    hope this guy has the same outcome as you

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i remember reading about it
    hope this guy has the same outcome as you
    As do I, pretty ****** thing.

I was told from mr.coogi that he never scammed before and that he just needed the money that's why he did it to me. He felt guilty and that's why he refunded me.

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didnt read all of this but I thought that my coogi was a scammer from a long time ago that got brought up here a little while back and was found that he was someone common on this site?

2- 3515's
    2- RD 1750v2's
    Critical Mass 5x7's
    2- C&D batts
    Box

Check thread for pricing

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Update: I finally received a FULL refund from him today. It was the original Paypal transaction refunded in FULL. I'm glad he owned up to his word. I'll be sending back his PC tomorrow via FedEx with a tracking number.

Thanks for all of your guys's advice.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm waiting on a reply from him about where he would like me to send the PC to. I'm assuming it will be his home address instead of his "friend" Jordan Snow. Since I received the reversal to the Paypal payment, he has no way in trying to get the funds back from me.

I MURDER THiEVES

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm waiting on a reply from him about where he would like me to send the PC to. I'm assuming it will be his home address instead of his "friend" Jordan Snow. Since I received the reversal to the Paypal payment, he has no way in trying to get the funds back from me.
    good sh.it
    id still feel safer with an inventory on it though before sending

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would still contact the fbi about this scammer. this is interstate fraud. they will investigate him. when he gets a visit from the fbi he may think before he does this again.

Refs:: Bolognablake, jailhouseracer8, nismos14, PhatTonyDeMarco, Vikinglax18, rcantu, SPL140.2 (x3), pioneerpimp, Yunvme666, matrxx dude, TooLoud4TV, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, Jando86, vitveet, bobtista, connersdad19, TSGP, TeamPSI

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I decided that I am not going to pursue any contact to authorities because he did refund me. If he tries to pull anything else on me, I'll be quick to do so.

The money cleared into my bank account, and it was shipped back to him today via FedEx...

Fedex tracking: 253496655059133

I MURDER THiEVES

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If no one ever goes through with anything he will never learn...he'll be back under a different name scamming some one else

Refs:: Bolognablake, jailhouseracer8, nismos14, PhatTonyDeMarco, Vikinglax18, rcantu, SPL140.2 (x3), pioneerpimp, Yunvme666, matrxx dude, TooLoud4TV, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, Jando86, vitveet, bobtista, connersdad19, TSGP, TeamPSI

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5