Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

His latest email...

This is complete bullshit...Because Jordan packaged this thing HORRIBLY and was broken during shipping, your asking for a 100% refund?? Are you kidding ME??? If I cooperate here, YOUR sending the computer to ME. YOU made the transcation with ME, so YOUR sending it back to ME. IM losing money here, and YOUR wasting MY time. YOUR sending the computer to ME because YOU made the DEAL thru ME....CAPESCHE???????
    He's claiming that his "friend" Jordan Snow sent it.

Here's the return address that was on the box

Jordan Snow
    3519 35th St.
    Moline, IL 61265

Yet, the USPS confirmation number and the point of origin says it was shipped from Marion, IA

USPS DC: 0308 0070 0001 5304 6441

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

(ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Sorry for being the typical white person.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

Latest email...

That is Jordan's address, I put his address as the return address just in case it was not delivered to your correctly...That is no longer his computer. its mine now, he's gonna have to pay me for it because this is causing me such a ****ing headache...You will get your refund Monday Mike. I will include MY shipping address when I send it...
    So he says he will give me a refund, and that's all I care about. Although, his story doesn't make sense. He told me his friend shipped it, which is why he's not liable. Then he says that he shipped it and put his friend's return address on it. Since the PC was in his hands before it was sold, he was fully aware of what he was selling. The broken 80GB Maxtor HD instead of the 2x 160GB Raptors, etc...

All I care about is the refund and will send back the PC when I get it. At least this is progress, let's see if he actually goes through with the refund.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He says he will refund me on the 6th because his check won't be deposited until then. I'll update this thread with any more info I get.

I MURDER THiEVES

bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you may want to take the computer in some place so they can inventory it so he doesnt pull sh.it saying you sent the wrong thing back

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    you may want to take the computer in some place so they can inventory it so he doesnt pull sh.it saying you sent the wrong thing back
    That is a good idea, and I think I will find some sort of way to do this, sort of like an Escrow place that will inventory it before it is sent back.

I MURDER THiEVES

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

buy my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No contact or refund from this guy yet.

I MURDER THiEVES

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you need to proceed with the police. I highly doubt this deuche is planning on sending you a refund or even a complimentary procedure on his part. Whether the computer was damaged or not, it still doesn't change the fact that you got a "bogus" computer rather than a "gaming rig". The reason he put his address is because it doesn't have to come back to him, most likely to indicate that he wants to keep his address unkown...

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllStar1500bd View Post
    No contact or refund from this guy yet.
    go forward with the PD
    with as many times as this guy has done this there are SO MANY things he can be charged with
    all of which are going to be felony charges. depending on whatever state he is in and the laws in your state they could be very steep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my guess is one of those is his address and he just doesnt want you paying a little visit.. jordan snow sounds like a ghey fake name

sorry if i missed anything didnt really read it.

wish you the best of luck man

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brtnboarder3241 View Post
    my guess is one of those is his address and he just doesnt want you paying a little visit.. jordan snow sounds like a ghey fake name
    sorry if i missed anything didnt really read it.

wish you the best of luck man
    yes it does, the only Snow's there are there
    Michael 42
    Koerner 56
    Jeffery 44
    Daniel 43

of course there may be unlisted also but thats obviously not a real common name

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since my post earlier today, I received this e-mail response...

Ok, Mike I don't know who your trying to scare but I
    think you have said you will be going to the Corvallis
    Police Department to file a police report in EVERY
    single response...To be prefectley honest the PD will
    not do **** about a $300 computer that you DID
    receive...But since I am not a scamme that everyone
    thinks I am, and the computer wasnt even MINE to
    beging with, it was Jordans...I am going to refund you
    your money. Now the check hasnt cleared ye into my
    PayPal account but it does say clearing date of Aug
    6th. So all you need to do is wait lil Mikey, you
    will be your $309....Patience is key lil mikey!!!
    lol.....PEACE
    I'm hoping for the refund as he claims by tonight. I'm going to go ahead and give him the rest of today to make good on his promise for the refund, but tomorrow morning I'm filing the police report. I've gotten some good advice from my friend's dad, who is a sheriff, and he offered to help me out with the formal procedure to get my refund.

I MURDER THiEVES

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AllStar1500bd View Post
    Since my post earlier today, I received this e-mail response...

I'm hoping for the refund as he claims by tonight. I'm going to go ahead and give him the rest of today to make good on his promise for the refund, but tomorrow morning I'm filing the police report. I've gotten some good advice from my friend's dad, who is a sheriff, and he offered to help me out with the formal procedure to get my refund.
    $300+ is a felony
    over the net cyber crime a felony in most states
    the fact he has a criminal history is a bad deal, although i dont think anyone knows much about his criminal history at this point

the way it sounds there are several other things he could be charged with in this deal with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, Mike I don't know who your trying to scare but I
    think you have said you will be going to the Corvallis
    Police Department to file a police report in EVERY
    single response...To be prefectley honest the PD will
    not do **** about a $300 computer that you DID
    receive...But since I am not a scamme that everyone
    thinks I am, and the computer wasnt even MINE to
    beging with, it was Jordans...I am going to refund you
    your money. Now the check hasnt cleared ye into my
    PayPal account but it does say clearing date of Aug
    6th. So all you need to do is wait lil Mikey, you
    will be your $309....Patience is key lil mikey!!!
    lol.....PEACE

sounds like he was trying to scam you through paypal in the first place considering it seems like he knows the good ol you got it scam so no one can do ****...

like i said just go find him and beat his *** senseless

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    $300+ is a felony
    over the net cyber crime a felony in most states
    the fact he has a criminal history is a bad deal, although i dont think anyone knows much about his criminal history at this point

the way it sounds there are several other things he could be charged with in this deal with you
    Yes, very true, especially when you put those 3 things together; 2 felonies + a criminal history. I'm not sure he realizes that I'm not one to just "meh, fuck it, I got scammed". I'll continue to pursue this until I receive my money back, by whatever means that may be.

I MURDER THiEVES

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List