Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

zack39648 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

yes he is on probation

AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

Quote Originally Posted by zack39648 View Post
    yes he is on probation
    This charge will push him over the edge into a legal mess he doesn't want to get into. It's easier to just man up and give me a refund... $309 over jail time? I'd take that in a second.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

(ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Sorry for being the typical white person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oo that *****, hope it works out in your favor

2x SAZ-1500 for SALE 310+ship ea
    RE MT 18" w/ juggaurnaut recone For Sale 320+ shipping

Dakota Work Log

References
    Bought From: IonSQL, PhatTonyDeMarco, nikosbuddy, spudracer326, RoLLaxPhile, hessdawg, JonMR2turbo, GohillaAudio, BushJ311
    Sold To: saturnspl1991, gbz007, SVT RELAMPAGO(3x Box Build),alex5897, David187, bland

RipDaJacka is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how do you go about filing legal charges on a scammer?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RipDaJacka View Post
    how do you go about filing legal charges on a scammer?
    You start by filing a police report at your local PD, then they will contact their local PD, and contact the IC3. This is especially serious for this seller since he is currently on probation. I hope he sees how deep of legal **** he is going to be in for this.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

MrDave is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I don't get is, if he wants to scam you out of money, why send you any PC parts at all? I don't get these people.

Anyhow, I still have a bunch of PCs laying around. Parts, hard drives, cases. Maybe I can help you.

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
    What I don't get is, if he wants to scam you out of money, why send you any PC parts at all? I don't get these people.

Anyhow, I still have a bunch of PCs laying around. Parts, hard drives, cases. Maybe I can help you.
    Because most people won't do any more than try to file a paypal claim. All paypal cares about is whether or not you recieved the item. It doesn't matter if the item is as described or if it arrives damaged as long as it shows up on your doorstep.

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

MrDave is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate PayPal. I wish there was a better way to do business. I feel like they put up all these rules that protect scammers, rather than the other way around.

I so wish I could meet people like this face to face.

snb778 is offline blaugh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rc10mike View Post
    I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

PURE POS WASTE OF LIFE that guy

Oh his aim is/was: billionaireboyz0
    dude thats a good idea... someone should open up a new member name or something, and just start buying crap off of him, do a reversal on payment, and tel lhim if you get the right product, you'll pay him half of what he asked, on behalf of everyone he scammed...

scam the focking scammer!!

Refs: Projectpat, XylerB, decipha, blados, protonman, Wlmrs, Nucleareskimo, gl0ck, mobeious, JBizzle (picked up box) mlstrass (box design) Mazzasec (bought 18" RD Alpha from him) SKMFKR: Traded subs Wrenchguy: Sold 18" Q to him. psychoacoustics: bought some bullet horn tweets from him Shinju: bought some 0awg wire from him. Sold a box and 18" HDC318 to chitown_impala. Bought my 2 custom 15's from 99Vic on steave meade forum. NJTStang11- picked up 18" SSX and box from him krispy cream SCAMMED ME $200!!!

2 Pistol Shrimps in a 4.0 cu^ft box tuned to 32 hz for the WIN !!

"You can't compare, don't stare, cause I got the ultimate Mary Jane"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No e-mails back from him yet... I have all of his personal contact info.

I MURDER THiEVES

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
    I hate PayPal. I wish there was a better way to do business. I feel like they put up all these rules that protect scammers, rather than the other way around.

I so wish I could meet people like this face to face.
    I know right....kind of like our judicial system...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No emails back from him yet... hopefully I get the refund before Monday morning so I don't have to file the police report.

I MURDER THiEVES

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

His latest email...

OK, like I said previously, if you want Jordan's contact information you can get it from me. I have informed him of this situation and he is not cooperating. You can say all you want that I have a long list of people I "scammed", but I know that is not true. One person, that was named "icpurpplealot", In which I refunded his money back to him, because I realized how IGNORANT I was. When it comes to legal issues, how do you even know i'm ON probation? You don't even know me Mike. Come on now your "team" isn't that great. All they see is what was on screen. I have completed probation a loooong while ago. You'r bringing false facts into this which are not needed. Now please, i'm done talking and if you want to sort this out you should get into contact with Jordan himself. OK? Thanks!
    Not sure why he's trying to avoid the fact that he's the seller... just plain BS.

I MURDER THiEVES

528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mr. C is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**** Ryan Ransom. That little b!tch needs to see some jail time.

Sorry to see that he's still up to his old tricks.

Altima: Kenwood DNX7100/ 6.5" Quart comps/ US Amps 4300x + USA 600/
    (1) 10" Autotek MX / Stinger expert RCA's & 1/0
    (3 way fronts + more power soon)

200sx: Alpine 7995/ AudioControl DQX/ Quart 6.5" comps
    2 US Amps USA 2000's & 1 4300x/ 2 DD 9915's (dual .7's)

Refs: evan, Jared530, scoobydoo, hybridamp, beerdrnkr, lostdaytomorrow, jco1385, Grinder1989
    More refs @ sr20forum.com under my user name wickedsr20.
    EBay user name: creco9 --- EBay feedback: 100%

Burned by: six501, Mr. Coogi

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List