Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

Quote Originally Posted by rc10mike View Post
    I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

PURE POS WASTE OF LIFE that guy

Oh his aim is/was: billionaireboyz0
    He must have changed his s/n on aim, it used to be sos123321

NO LINK SIGS!

The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

Quote Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
    I'm assuming from theft/scam?
    Actually it was for simple assault or something like that. Don't remember though

NO LINK SIGS!

u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

b=bought s=sold t=traded

rc10mike is offline I b sippin on sizzurp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I inspected and tested the amp and even spoke with someone from dbr about this very exact amp. He knew the guys name somehow (Ryan Ransom) and said even he had problems with the guy!

The amp worked fine and did look mint. I decided not to take the dispute further, BUT before I could end it my paypal account went negative because paypay already paid him but my bank didnt pay paypal b/c of the stop payment. I just didnt feel like dealing with it anymore.

Bought From:bad @SS chevy, kmanian, bpres9991, TurdFergueson2, donpisto
    Sold To:pcoff61, JoeSmith502, hemi4me?, weddlz, wp7456, cloudwalka, cx-7heaven
    Ebay: rc10zmoney: 100% +
    HU: P99RS
    HAT L1 Pro R2
    HAT L6SE
    SS HRU.4 and HRU.2
    x2 IDQ 12 Sealed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rc10mike View Post
    I inspected and tested the amp and even spoke with someone from dbr about this very exact amp. He knew the guys name somehow (Ryan Ransom) and said even he had problems with the guy!

The amp worked fine and did look mint. I decided not to take the dispute further, BUT before I could end it my paypal account went negative because paypay already paid him but my bank didnt pay paypal b/c of the stop payment. I just didnt feel like dealing with it anymore.
    Yup Ryan Ransom, that's the guy

NO LINK SIGS!

b=bought s=sold t=traded

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His product seemed too good to be true for the price he's asking.....

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ryan Ransom ?

seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well heres the conversation via IM we had. If you dont feel like reading it, its basically him crying and threatening me. He ended up calling me and his tone changed a lot then! I basically said he will get the $ when the amp gets here.

Sorry for the HUGE post, I tried to make it easy to read.

billionaireboyz0:
    Hey buddy

rc10ebay: whos this

billionaireboyz0:
    This is ****in Slikk who sold you your **** amp

billionaireboyz0:
    Why did u file a PayPal dispute claim

rc10ebay: Im writing you a respmnse right now

billionaireboyz0:
    it wasnt even 24hrs after that **** transcation

billionaireboyz0:
    well you can IM me

rc10ebay: No need to be so pissed. I filed a claim to PROTECT MY ***! I can cancel it if you want to, but Id rather wait until I see the amp. I have been ripped off about $900 in the past and never heard from the person again. I am NOT taking any chances anymore when I hear that " You guys may want to stay clear of this guy. He's Mr.Coogi, who was banned for scamming in the past. I've already banned this name." That doesnt make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

billionaireboyz0:
    how about you cancel the dispute

billionaireboyz0:
    Jesus christ look at the guy who got my ****in subs

rc10ebay: Look man, you dont really have a good track record as of right now. I want to wait until I see it.

billionaireboyz0:
    you think im a ****in scam jesus I was stupid i did it out of ignorance cancel the dispute

billionaireboyz0:
    dude what the **** are you talkin about

billionaireboyz0:
    you dont know ****

rc10ebay: He's Mr.Coogi, who was banned for scamming in the past.

billionaireboyz0:
    ive never scammed anyone

billionaireboyz0:
    you **** i didnt scam anyone

billionaireboyz0:
    i dont want to keep repeating myself

rc10ebay: Look like I said I dont want to take any chances, youre not really acting too professional to make me believe you

billionaireboyz0:
    oh jesus christ how old r u 16?

billionaireboyz0:
    cancel the ****in dispute now im out of 700 and an amp because paypal tranfered the funds

rc10ebay: Cancelling the dispute will do nothing

billionaireboyz0:
    YES it would

billionaireboyz0:
    Jesus.....

billionaireboyz0:
    Dude it wasnt even 24hrs after the **** transcation?!?!

rc10ebay: A dispute wont do anything

billionaireboyz0:
    cancel your f'ing dispute jesus

billionaireboyz0:
    CANCEL

billionaireboyz0:
    c..a...n...c...e...l...

billionaireboyz0:
    how old r u?

billionaireboyz0:
    did you use your moms paypal

billionaireboyz0:
    god **** why did u dispute me now shipping in the first place???????

rc10ebay: Relax, its not a big deal, if I get the amp, it will be settled, what do you have to worry about?

billionaireboyz0:
    im getting back on ca and giving you bad feedbakc

billionaireboyz0:
    you got my and then filed a claim and got your money back

billionaireboyz0:
    how about you cancel this stupid *** dispute

rc10ebay: Once again what is there to worry about?

billionaireboyz0:
    DUDE

billionaireboyz0:
    CAN YOU ****ING COMPREHEND

billionaireboyz0:
    IM OUT $700

billionaireboyz0:
    AND A AMP

rc10ebay: When the amp is here, the dispute will end. You arent out anything.

billionaireboyz0:
    DO YOU WANT CURTIS'S NUMBER...THE GUY WHO I SOLD MY SUBS TO

billionaireboyz0:
    HE PERSONALLY GAVE ME HIS NUMBER TO GIVE TO PEOPLE

billionaireboyz0:
    CALL HIS *** AND HE'LL TELL YOU

billionaireboyz0:
    IM NOT NO ****ING SCAMMER

billionaireboyz0:
    CANCEL YOUR DISPUTE

rc10ebay: No, but u have nothing to worry about once I get the amp! can you comprehend?

billionaireboyz0:
    YES I DO

billionaireboyz0:
    I DO HAVE SOMETIHNG TO WORRY ABOUT

billionaireboyz0:
    YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK AND AN AMP!!!

rc10ebay: Do you think I will rip you off??

billionaireboyz0:
    YOU HAVE $700 MORE IN PAYPAL LOOK AT IT ***!!!

billionaireboyz0:
    GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

rc10ebay: Dude relax I will not rip you off? Do you want to speak personally?

billionaireboyz0:
    I WILL BE CALLING YOUR P.D. ONCE THURSDAY COMES AROUND AND I DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY

rc10ebay: I take that as a no?

billionaireboyz0:
    do you not understand me michael??? considering your under 18...your mommy is gonne be the one responsible

billionaireboyz0:
    so i suggest you do it

rc10ebay: Im 23 years old and you dont need to threaten me. We will close this transaction when I see this amp.

rc10ebay: Trust me you have nothing to worry about. Would you like to talk personally?

billionaireboyz0:
    I am speaking with PayPal now your not getting it

rc10ebay: Do you want my phone #?

billionaireboyz0:
    yes I do

rc10ebay: 850-555-5555 (I actually gave him my #)

billionaireboyz0:
    and you LIVE at (he then said my address)

billionaireboyz0:
    correct?

rc10ebay: Yes
    rc10ebay: Call me so we can straighten this out

HAT L1 Pro R2
    HAT L6SE
    SS HRU.4 and HRU.2
    x2 IDQ 12 Sealed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

during that whole convo, he kept asking you

"why are you acting like a kid"

when the whole time he was b!tching and acting like he was 10

refrences:

AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a reply I received to my email...

Mike,

The computer that was sent out posted perfectley before Jordan shipped the box. The invoice I got from newegg say's that it was a Raptor HD. The computer wasn't even mine I was selling it for my friend. I've had numerous F/S threads with very happy buyers. I've sold DD subs, Sundown amps, all without any problems. If you need to contact Jordan I will give you his number as this was his computer. Don't jump to conclusions could it have been broken during shipping?
    I am trying to get a refund now. At least he's responding back to my e-mails now.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

(ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Sorry for being the typical white person.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also...

No insurance was purchased.
    It was supposed to be sent Priority Mail, but it was sent Parcel Post.
    Told me a multi-card reader would be included, but wasn't.

All I'm asking for is a refund and I'll send back the PC exactly as it was sent to me.

Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

I MURDER THiEVES

I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good luck man...

HAT L1 Pro R2
    HAT L6SE
    SS HRU.4 and HRU.2
    x2 IDQ 12 Sealed

f150john is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gl hope u get ur money back.then u can buy my phone.

REFS:96MaxGLE,dvrmstrng,RAB,Boyle465 (bought),nyckid718,Louisiana_CRX,masta ace,boom 24,xprime4,andrewmoore13,blfuller123,spl blazer,tipnitty

2003 mustang
    hu-alpine ida x200
    comps-6.5 pg comps
    comp amp-kicker kx 350.4

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've sold DD subs, Sundown amps, all without any problems.
    What a liar, there were problems, the amps were not "New" as he said, he even has a thread here saying how he bought the refurb from db-r.

I about bought a 3000 from him but I asked for a photo of the invoice he had for the "new" amp so the warranty would transfer...he quit replying after that

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His last email...

Mike,

I apologize about the HD getting broken. I VERIFIED with Jordan BEFORE he shipped the computer that it was in working condition before it even being shipped to avoid this exact situation. Also, please verify with me about who I "scammed" I have one instance that I ****ed up on and also admitted to doing so. I refunded the money to the person and have not done anything since then. I do not have a long list of people because frankly I do not scam. If you could provide proof of me scamming please do so. Contact my buyers/sellers from CA.com they will tell you that everything was in perfect condition just like I advertised. Like I said I will provide you will Jordan's number and you could speak with him. The only part I played was putting the computer on the market.
    My reply...

You sent me a significantly different computer then described. It DOES NOT contain 2 Raptor HD's. It DOES NOT even POWER ON. How can you explain that? You, as the seller, are responsible for the item if you are the one to sell it. If you look in the thread on CA.com, you will see all of the people who state you either scammed them or attempted to scam then. All arguments aside, you're giving me a refund.Please process the Paypal refund ASAP.

Mike
    He's basically trying to avoid the fact he sent a computer with different components as well as avoiding the fact it's DOA by blaming it on his "friend" Jordan Snow.

I MURDER THiEVES

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wasn't this guy on probation or parole from the last mr coogi scammer thread?

He was selling amps he knew were refurbed and used yet he marketed them as new. I don't doubt he knew the computer wasn't as listed and still moved on without caring.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast