Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: splchoice - wheres my money?

Naledge503 is offline Baby Maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

splchoice - wheres my money?

First let me say I know that many of you have had great transactions with Jimmy, this is the whole reason that I did business with him. I did not want to bring this to the forum but I've waited and dealt with this for almost 2 months. My patience are gone.

I was doing a search in the classifieds for some AQ sd2.5's. I contacted Jimmy about 4 12" AQ sd2.5's that he had in a for sale thread that was a couple of months old at the time. We agreed on a price of $350 shipped for all 4. The ad mentioned that one of the subs had a crack in the basket by the surround and that it would just need a little jb weld and it would be good. Even with that little problem this deal was GREAT!

Here is the ad that I seen and talked to him about.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ighlight=sd2.5

I payed Jimmy on the 2nd of june. He said that they would ship no later than the 4th. I did not receive any tracking info that day so I waited until late that night and emailed him and asked if they had been shipped. I received an email the next day stating that they had been shipped and he would email me the tracking info. Why he didnt just give me the #'s then, I dont know.

I never heard back from him and I emailed him a few times from the 5th until the 9th. I hear back from him on the 9th and he said that he was out of town on vacation. And that the packages had been sent back to him and were on the way back to his house because fedex typed the wrong address.

I asked for the tracking numbers so I could contact fedex and see if they could re-route them. I never hear anything back.

I hear nothing back. So I email him on tuesday the 10th. Just asked for an update. I hear nothing from him. So I email him again on wednesday morning. I stated that I didnt think he was being truthful with me. And basically asked him how he would feel if he were in my shoes. He emails me back later that day, sayin that he wont do business with me ever again, he's never had anyone be so scared that they wont get their stuff and dont trip I'll get my stuff. I'm like WTF! How is this my fault?!?! I email him back and state that I appreciate the deal he gave me and that I am not scared I wouldnt get my subs. But he needs to realize how it looks from my view.

I finally get tracking info on the 11th and now he is using UPS instead of fedex. From the 11th to the 24th of june. He has been on vacation every weekend up to this point and only told me once that he would be out of town. The tracking info never updates and I stay in contact with Jimmy. He says that he called UPS and "something about invalid info". I kept texting him and emailing him trying to get this figured out. During this time he says that he is going to throw in a JVC kd-avx1 for all the problems. I am happy about that to say the least and it eased my mind a little.

So on the 24th the tracking finally updates and says they are in transit. Well after waiting for 3 1/2 weeks to receive the subs I finally get them. When UPS dropped them off and I picked up the first of 4 packages I knew right away that they might be jacked up. The packages were pretty banged up and the balance of the package was shifting.

I open all 4 packages and all 4 are single boxed and packed with CLOTHES. Yes thats right CLOTHES. The subs were not even packed in there tight. There was more than enough room for the subs to move around in. Upon further inspection I see that 3 out of 4 of the subs are broken in multiple places on the baskets around the surround and that even the surrounds had ripped a little.

There is no insurance on the packages cause I "didnt ask for any, otherwise he would have charged more". Ok, then at least package the subs right!!

I propose that I send the subs back and he refunds me. I would be losing out on shipping but I was willing to take that loss. The subs are worthless at this point. And after waiting over 3 week to even receive them I really dont feel like lolly gagging an waiting to see what he is going to do. He says "no refunds bro you know this". He mentions that he can get recones and baskets cheap. Thats great, except I dont know how to do a recone and I'm not about to pay for anything cause of his lack of packaging.

I let him know that I am filing a DISPUTE with PP not a claim, and we can work it out from there. I hear from him this morning and he says,

"Good luck Bro they will ask for proof of shipment which i have and u didnt ask for insirance after all i wantwd to work with you but u wanna screw me goodluck i had ur back and i woilda like to help you out but u refused to show action like i didnt give u what u wantwd sorry i shipped what u ordered sorry they arived like that i wanted to work it out and u refused."

I didnt refuse anything. Just going through the steps.

While I'm waiting to see whats going to happen he contacts me on the 29th and says that he will do the refund and I can send them back if I can wait until "next week". Needless to say, I agree. On the 3rd of july I ask him if he just wants to refund for the 3 that are broken and I keep the 1 good one. This way it would make it a little easier to get the money together.

Well I still have no money as of right now. I emailed him yesterday and havent heard anything back. My patience are gone and I want my money. I understand that sometimes its hard to come up with money. But I was told that "if I could wait until next week" I would get the money. Well its almost 4 weeks later.

Here are pics of the subs when I received them. How they were packed and some of them broken

1995 Acura Integra RS

H/U: JVC kd-avx1
    Subs: 2 12" AQ SDC2.5's
    Enclosure: 3.6 CuFt net tuned to 35Hz built by BJ Fisher
    Amps: AQ2200D, kx100.2
    Front: CDT CL-S60A/TW25 comps, CDT DRT-25 tweets
    Elec: Stock Alt. Big 3

bumpin97jeep(sold to), logantill (bought from), corto (sold to), chaunb3400 (bought from), BJ Fisher (bought from)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: splchoice - wheres my money?

1995 Acura Integra RS

bumpin97jeep(sold to), logantill (bought from), corto (sold to), chaunb3400 (bought from), BJ Fisher (bought from)

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

eek, i remember those subs and the hella deal someone was getting... good luck on everything, not a good feeling

peas247 is offline Hookers on the Point

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

WTF is wrong with people

refs - dumple(x2), banginexplorer, r/t pimp (x2), select127, joey2714, rollerdj, lincolntc690, psychoacoustics, mk_, boltpride, SHiZNiLTi, pr-festiva, emaxaudio, yunvme666, Coolwazabi, ssackett, JBGabriel, Mike465, avs20, siddle, DDbump, Andrizzle, SPY, gentlejax, Act Audio, bagged97tacoma ...............

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that *****

scissors is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump it.

seller take care of this matter asap.

References: fatryan, Rideredder, Th3pWn3r, mike11202, 528HZ

Feedback
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292541

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

wow, thats all there is to say.....SPL WTF is up with that packing job??? **** 2 months I would have files after a month.

Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

Innovative:Cory is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

eek...ouch...

ryanj91 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** that blows, seller needs to take care of this soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzk View Post
    Kove is mentally handicapped and it is wrong to try to take advantage of him like that. Shame on you.
    refs: exige

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ace_800 View Post
    wow, thats all there is to say.....SPL WTF is up with that packing job??? **** 2 months I would have files after a month.

I forgot to mention that I did file the claim a few days ago, on the very last day that I had to do so and with about 20 minutes left. I think that was more than generous and patient. Anyway, the claim was denied immediately because it only applies to the shipment of the goods and not the quality of the goods.

This is exactly what PP said,

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."
    Last edited by Naledge503; 07-25-2008 at 06:15 PM.

1995 Acura Integra RS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** man that *****

although your SOL as long as you received something from the sender paypal wont do ****..

been through this before..your only chance is getting in contact with him..sorry to hear again bro and hope you get it figured out

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naledge503 View Post
    I forgot to mentio that I did file the claim a few days ago, on the very last day that I had to do so and with about 20 minutes left. I think that was more than generous and patient. Anyway, the claim was denied immediately because it only applies to the shipment of the goods and not the quality of the goods.

This is exactly what PP said,

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."
    ahh u posted before i did

i fail

but still exact same thing paypal did to me and there is no way around it

every loophole i found in their contract and *****ed to them over the phone for

they made up some bs excuse as to why i was wrong..

FUCK PAYPAL

revrider1 is offline Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Id be pissed

speedfreak28 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lame way to do business. shipped in tshirts?? really???

2005 QC dodge ram for now
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Sold To:defj. HowLowd, backthepack, thegreatestpenn, acura2005, headbussaboi, SPY, rc10mike, protown, flipGTO, ECS23, Jeremy M, dt053, r.sosa, blubberbutt, macq32,civicman07, fast85_gt, fatboyracing, cbrei1023, 96tbird, ado, SPL-Master,JHughes, FJF, blackdragonaudi, bnacht, niggz89, ggjeff, SoCalBean420
    Bought From Blunt, Kawasaki SXT-R, Kickinaudio, valant_94gt, HATCHET_WARRIOR, orangecounty1, teh korndog, kmanian, NJAV1, mr_kebo, lilmaniac2, 99grandprixGT, JBLCamry, jh8909
    traded with dropped_mazda,

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any of those clothes fit? looks like he gave you a few hundred dollars of clothes out of the deal and a few good motors if nothing else. He was the first person I ever did a transaction with on this forum. I bought two CSXs from him and both came broken due to bad packaging, but he was nice enough to include recones.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast